[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a new age robot anything Pic very related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: thedream.png (1 MB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
thedream.png
1 MB, 1500x844
Ask a new age robot anything

Pic very related
>>
why not just get a hooker?

roboblox
>>
>>29432540
>>29432567

Finite number of enjoyment vs infinite number of enjoyment
>>
>>29432530

onaholes are better desu
>>
>>29432579
what about the memories? masturbating is infinitely more satisfying once you've had sex and actually know what it feels like.

also, how is your ED treating you?
>>
>>29432583

I can attach this badboy to by table and fuck the shit out of it freehand m8
>>
>>29432579
Isn't there a whole process to get it ready though?
not that there isn't one with hookers
>>
>>29432579
this

>>29432583
i think its mechanized and synchronized to each VR program for total immersion
>>
>>29432592

Normally people buy fleshlights to combat deathgrip syndrome. Been bashing my dick since the age of 11 and am now 24 years of virgin, so far no ED but who knows.
>>
>>29432600

Nope, just attach it to the table by rotating the thingamajig, afterwards take it to the bathroom and run it underwater, use some alcohol to clean, then let it dry somewhere.

Unlike popular opinion the whole "process" is not that hard to do, it takes perhaps 2 minutes. But knowing there are anons that do not bathe daily perhaps that is too much of a chore.
>>
Do you live alone?
If not do you have a contingency plan?
>>
>>29432820

I don't live alone. I normally use it when nobody is home, which is not a problem atm since I have been a neet for 1.5years.

These days I remove the rubber from the casing and use the vive at night on my bed and fap while laying on the bed. It's pretty comfy desu. I have a program that emulates my desktop onto the vive for the prons.
>>
>>29432530
Just ordered a Tanya Tate fleshlight. Very excited to try it out
>>
>>29433530

Yea those things are atleast worth a try, don't fall into the meme of "why don't you use that money for prostitues"
>>
>>29432887
Do you not worry about someone accidentally finding your "toy"? Where do you hide it?
>>
>>29434434

Yea my mom has found it and so did my little brother, pretty weird situation not gonna lie. My little brother ended up buying one for himself even though hes a chad and brings girls home.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.