[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does it trigger r9k so much when they see a tubby, poor,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 136091267.jpg (112 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
136091267.jpg
112 KB, 960x960
Why does it trigger r9k so much when they see a tubby, poor, ugly manlet with an adorable gf
>>
Because you know they sold out to their own gender, all that white-knighting paid off and they marry into a future run by feminist women.
>>
>>29432341
because it shits all over the consensus this board has that women only care about looks and wealth. they have to face the fact that its their own fault for not finding someone they love. why do you think they all say shit like "its not fair"
>>
>>29432341
because I'm self conscious about my inability to hold a conversation with other people and watching other people have success in that makes me upset.
>>
>>29432341
>tubby, poor, ugly manlet with an adorable gf
It reminds me I don't have a YUUUGE dick like them.

Seriously though, it's pretty clear most of us are severely mentally ill. :/
>>
>>29432426
Most aren't mentally ill. Just terminally lazy and entitled.
>>
>>29432341
Exceptions don't mean a thing.
>>29432426
>Seriously though, it's pretty clear most of us are severely mentally ill. :/
Yeah no shit.
>>
>>29432426
I've accepted the fact that I probably have some form of autism but its not severe enough for it to make me want to look into it. I think I cover it up well though, as far as I can tell it hasn't impacted my social interactions too much outside of the fact that I ramble until somebody tells me to stop talking but other than that i'm pretty okay
>>
>>29432363
kek!
YES. You're right.
r9k is right once again.
Why is r9k always right?

That guy is getting preferential treatment because is a TRAITOR to us all!
>>
File: Paul_White.jpg (1 MB, 1680x1200) Image search: [Google]
Paul_White.jpg
1 MB, 1680x1200
>HURR DURR DON'T PLAY THE LOTTERY BECAUSE YOU WON'T WIN
>HURR DURR UR CHANCES ARE SO LOW IT'S NOT WORTH IT
>HURR DURR UR JUST THROWING AWAY MONEY EVERY WEEK

THEN EXPLAIN THIS????

ANTI-LOTTERY FAGS BTFO

UMAD ANTI-LOTTERY FAGS??? LMAO
>>
>>29432495
>as far as I can tell it hasn't impacted my social interactions too much outside of the fact that I ramble until somebody tells me to stop talking but other than
*YAWN*
>>
File: 1465811044239.jpg (488 KB, 1079x1765) Image search: [Google]
1465811044239.jpg
488 KB, 1079x1765
He is fun to be around and I'm not.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.