[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1466307992630.png (321 KB, 480x650) Image search: [Google]
1466307992630.png
321 KB, 480x650
>want to improve my life
>start trying to go earlier because i've read that staying late is extremely bad in the long term
>everything goes fine until i get to the toilet where i need around 1 hour to piss everything otherwise i stay with piss near the tip of my penis waiting to get out
>went to 2 different UROLOGISTS
>both of them said that i have no problems
>had to ask a few times the second doctor to even prescribe me pills about it
>still not fucking different
JUST
>>
>>29432273
meant to say no fucking difference
>>
Narrow urethra? Anxiety? Yes, I hate hearing the Anxiety cop-out, too, but who knows. I'm not a doctor. See a better doctor, is all I could say. There are a lot of hacks out there. A lot.
>>
I used to have that feeling. It's gone away for the most part. Think it's related to anxiety. Did drive me crazy though. When I saw the last Harry Potter movie, I went to the bathroom 4-5 times because I kept feeling like I had to piss.
>>
When I was on probation for drugs, I'd have to go pee, in 3 minutes or less while someone looked at my (tiny) fucking dick.

It took me a month before I was able to over come the anxiety. The real trick is to try and distract yourself. I like counting back from 30 in my head.
>>
>>29432273
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpD1RBGiTYE

Listen to this while walking on the beach at mid night goyim.
>>
>>29432698
>Narrow urethra?
no idea
>anxiety?
yes
>better doctor
cant. i live in a small town in a small country
>>29432715
>feeling
but i do piss just its so difficult i cant even fap properly.
>>
File: 9.jpg (637 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
637 KB, 1536x2048
>>29432273

>go to the gym
>Get a haircut
>Dress better

glad I could help with your problem
>>
>>29432828
thanks!
i also think that being on /r9k/ itself proves that youre white
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.