[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanon thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 15
Femanons, who are your favorite male and female ASOIAF/GoT characters?
>>
>>29432131
I hope Salsa dies in a slowly and painful way.
>>
Varys. Nothing but Varys all day every day.
>>
>>29432173
she won't, she hangs out with Jon Plotarmor now
>>
weren't there a big group of fangirls who like Ramsay Plotarmor?
>>
File: roastbtfo.png (140 KB, 540x655) Image search: [Google]
roastbtfo.png
140 KB, 540x655
>>29432232
Yeah and now they got fucking REKT. I hope at least one actually killed herself now that their psychochad husbando got eaten by hounds.

Still, I wish they had flayed him.
>>
>>29432232
He's cute. I know his character is supposed to be all evil and stuff but all I can see is Simon from Misfits.
>>
>>29432251
>but all I can see is Simon from Misfits.
Weird, all I could see while watching Misfits was Ramsay.
Also, that show went to shit after season 2.
>>
>>29432251
>Welsh
>Even more of a manlet than Kit
>Legit psychopath

>You will never rape a femanon and cut her and make her bleed as you rape her
>You will never punish a femanon for being a bad slutty girl
>You will never destroy a femanon's self-esteem through humiliating sexual acts

Feels bad man
>>
>>29432263
Yeah, after they lost whatshisface with the Jew fro everything went south.

I saw Misfits before he started appearing on GoT so he's always going to be Simon to me.
>>
>>29432222
checked

>jon plotarmor
TOP KEK
>>
File: 1464927034410.png (462 KB, 850x506) Image search: [Google]
1464927034410.png
462 KB, 850x506
GET this normie SHIT off my SCREEN
>>
>>29432288
It was bad enough that they replaced Nathan, but the guy they replaced him with was a good 15 years older than everyone else in the group.
>>
Ramsay was literally my favorite character. He gave a nice 'edge' to the show full of muh stronk womyn ex machinas.
>>
>>29432131
>Femanons
WTH?! ANOTHER NORMIE THREAD!!! REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: rudy.jpg (13 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
rudy.jpg
13 KB, 245x245
>>29432307
Lol yeah. Not to mention the horrible OTT "LOOK AT ME I'M SO KOOKY" acting. Makes for good reaction images though.
>>
File: deadsnow.jpg (96 KB, 980x490) Image search: [Google]
deadsnow.jpg
96 KB, 980x490
>>29432294
the one time he actually gets killed for his dumbfuckery, the red bitch brings him back
>tfw hoped he would stay dead
>>
>>29432266
>You will never rape a femanon and cut her and make her bleed as you rape her
>You will never punish a femanon for being a bad slutty girl
>You will never destroy a femanon's self-esteem through humiliating sexual acts

I'm into all of this. I think most girls here are.
>>
>>29432131
Davos, for being a real bro

Arya, for being a fucked up kid
>>
>>29432365
Not me, sister. But then again I have a perfectly healthy relationship with my dad and I was never molested by a bad touch uncle.
>>
Who is the most handsome male on the show and why is it Jaime?
>>
>>29432251
>>29432365
Your chad asshole is fucking DEAD.

I have never been happier at seeing a tv show character die on screen. Oh, I am happy. You cunts have no idea.
>>
>>29432387
Nice kink-shaming, bitch.
>>
File: aqhiv.jpg (24 KB, 410x308) Image search: [Google]
aqhiv.jpg
24 KB, 410x308
>>29432406
>wahhh people call me a slut for doing slutty things
fuck off
>>
>>29432399
He wasn't a Chad. He was an aggressive /b/tard who came into power. The only real Chad on that show was Oberyn Martell RIP my sweet prince ;_;
>>
>>29432357
>If I die, don't bring me back again
>Get fucked lel, you bring the views, so the lord of the light wills it
>>
>>29432418
I wish I could hurt one of the old /b/ camwhores like Clover or Togi.

Girls who browse 4chan need to be administered regular beatings.
>>
THEY FUCKING KILLED THE HOUND

W H Y
>>
>>29432418
NEVER disagree with me, you stupid sow. Don't you EVER FUCKING disagree with me.
>>
>>29432439
They didn't, he's going north to do battle against the not-zombies.

Cersei needs to get raped.

Isn't it funny how rape humbles women and makes them less arrogant?
>>
>>29432439
He's alive, idiot.
>>
>>29432448
but i though they did in the books...
>>
>>29432373
Too bad Davos is kind of a bitch with crazy Stannis. They have amped Yara last season and I like her.
>>
>>29432436
>>29432444
Ya'll need to chillax.
>>
>>29432463
He's alive at Quiet Isle. It's incredibly obvious if you read between the lines.
>>
>>29432475
I hate her. She has just become another feminist bullshit character. Especially with that whole "I'm a lesbian now" thing. As if women can actually sexually satisfy other women as well as men can. That's why they need to wear fake dicks.
>>
>>29432479
How? The last I knew about him is when Arya leaves him badly injured alone.
When do they say this?
>>
>>29432504
Just google it mate. There are a number of clues dropped during the chapter:

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/60808-the-gravedigging-hound-complete-analysis/
>>
File: AudreyHorne.jpg (79 KB, 401x466) Image search: [Google]
AudreyHorne.jpg
79 KB, 401x466
None, I don't watch that putrid fucking normie TV show.

>>29432266
Welsh guys are super qt
>>
>>29432131
i loved the books so fuck this shitty piece of fanfiction

WHERE IS STRONG BELWAS
>>
Anyone else fed up with the dragons ex machina bitch? Nothing ever goes wrong for her in the show.
>>
>>29432519
I don't even care about her power, I just find her hopelessly dull and flawed as a character. There's no "hook" there like there are with the other characters (Jaime's redemption arc, Sansa becoming more cunning as she grows up etc.)

She doesn't seem to grow, she just becomes arrogant and stays that way.

Lots of girls seem to love her though.
>>
>>29432518
I too love the books.
WHY ARE RENLY AND THE VIPER SO GAY IN THE SERIES?

I mean, they only *hint* it in the books. What the fug.
>>
Fembots, does being called a whore and a slut affect you anymore or do you just let it run off you?
>>
>>29432493
Attraction and the instrument of pleasure have little to do with each other. Yara goes presumably for it all and doesn't give a fuck. If I was a girl I'd also totally want to bang the mother of dragons. Also take into account that, for the most part, even today, men have sex like garbage.
>>
>>29432543
That's how I felt about Harry Potter. Things just happened around him and he reacted, with all of his reactions working themselves out for the best. No real character development, he was special because the author wrote it so.
>>
>>29432570
Do you mind? Stop derailing the thread you creepy motherfucker
>>
Who /stillwiththeStarks/ here?
>>
>>29432599
It's a shame because there are moments where gurm really shines as an author, either from tension-building parts of the narrative that are more from the screenplay side of him, or when he dials down the action to world-build a bit (Brienne's chapters and Jaime's in AFFC).

There's no way that he isn't aware of what a mary sue Dany is.

I also despise Dany because her entire plan is to bring a bunch of Central Asian nomad analogs to Westeros and kill Westerosis. Makes me think that that theory about how Varys planned for her to do exactly that in order to create chaos and turn the people against her was in fact correct.

Dothraki are just pony niggers.
>>
Favorite female character is probably Cersei. Favorite male character is dumb sweet Hodor :(((
>>
>>29432570
I call them NORMIES isn't that much more insulting??
>>
>>29432632
>Liking Cersei
>Not wanting her dead ASAP
>>
>>29432632
Cersei isn't just a sociopath, she's fucking stupid too. She's ruled by the most petty of emotions, obsessive jealousy and spite drives her to risk her own position to attack others (e.g. Margaery). Before her POV chapters you're left thinking maybe she has some sort of method to her madness, that she isn't just a vengeful, spiteful bitch, but after her POV chapters you realize that's all she really is as a character.
>>
>>29432632
Loving her story in the last books. Bitch got what she deserved.
>>
>>29432631
I agree, there's no way he doesn't recognize her as a Mary Sue, especially given the depth he gives other characters. He's doing right by his bank account though, the majority of people I know are big on Team Dany. I wonder how much mainstream success he would have had without a female lead who's all FEMALE POWER ARRGH
>>
No way these are all r9k femanons that like GOT.
WE'RE GETTING INVADED.
Where are you all coming from??
>>
>>29432644
They shouldn't be allowed to post here. Women are ruled by lust. Just look at the sort of erotica they read.
>>
>>29432683
No, gurm isn't that kind of author. The guy has had the major plot points of ASOIAF planned out for decades. A good example of this is how much foreshadowing there is in every book, you've got stuff in books 1 and 2 foreshadowing things in books 4 and 5.

That sort of foreshadowing is evidence of how well planned out things are. He's also on record as saying the very end of the series already contains several clues in the existing books.

It's not like JKR where she literally just winged it. It's partly what makes speculation about ASOIAF so fun.
>>
>>29432657
She's a terrible person but she's an interesting character.
>>
>>29432685
I'm not a girl, I just like GoT. So I post shit.
>>
>>29432685
Look at all these well-informed, insightful comments.
WHAT IS GOING ON!?!
>>
>>29432630
Fuck yeah. Only /clean/ family in Westeros. Although I'm down for Dany too. In a system of aristocracy, I'd say divine grace (in the form of magic dragons) counts for something.
>>
File: missandei.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
missandei.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
Lesbot here. My favorite is TV Missandei.

This scene was just... uuuhhhhhuhuhuh *-*
>>
>>29432711
Littlefinger is far more interesting than Cersei, while still being a manipulative bitch.
>>
Bronn is best guy. Funny and filthy with a sword.
Best girl is that sand shark chick from Dorne who showed Bronn her tits.
>>
Jaime, Stannis and Theon are my favorites in the books. Theon is is still good on the show. As for women, I really liked Cat and Sansa in the books. In the show, Mel and Yara are okay, but it's not like I'm happy to see them or anything, I just don't hate them yet, aren't bored of them yet, and am not bracing for cringe every time I anticipate their scenes.
>>
>>29432721
I think Jon will end up sitting on the Throne somehow.
You know, a "song of ice and fire", Jon is half Stark half Targaryen...
>>
>>29432762
He's gonna have to kill dany when she goes mad queen. Calling it now.
>>
>>29432781
Or maybe they could marry. That'd be the best ending.
But of course that won't happen
>>
>>29432736
>being this controlled by pussy

Awesome tits though.
>>
>>29432729
I love Little Finger too, and Varys. That probably says a lot about me haha. But I feel for Cersei, in a lot of ways I can relate to her. My family dynamics were similar (minus the incest) so I have a soft spot for her, selfish and stupid and wine-soaked as she is.
>>
>>29432804
>My family dynamics were similar to a family composed by a bullied midget who killed his father and two brothers constantly fucking eachother.
Damn, I feel bad for you.
>>
File: .jpg (37 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
37 KB, 350x250
>>29432726
hhhuhhhuhuh sorry guys I just really like Missandei I have to post more

She was super cute in that scene drinking with Tyrion telling jokes.

>tfw no missandei

I'll stop being creepy now
>>
>>29432855
>>29432726
used goods, sorry

moving on
>>
>femanons
>game of thrones
I fucking hate the normie cancer that infects this board, fucking leave
>>
>>29432855
She's so smart too. She speaks 19 languages. Interesting things happen to the brain of people speaking and thinking in so many languages.
I just want to PEEN-IN-VAG though HNNGG
>>
>>29432297
Thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis
Thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis
>>
>>29432853
My mom died from severe burns because she was trying to get my little brother who was just 8 months old out of a burning house. My dad is a total hard ass who only seems to like my older brother because he was a star athlete and popular. I was the weird pot smoking flunkee and my little brother will probably live with my dad until he dies and then live with either me or my older brother because his legs are all fucked up from the fire. Not quite midget patricide but similar enough that I sympathize with Cersei.
>>
File: 1465985452779.jpg (202 KB, 1181x853) Image search: [Google]
1465985452779.jpg
202 KB, 1181x853
>jaime cant resist her cunt
>no goldenhand the just

oh D&D
>>
>>29432949
Damn dude. :( Sorry to hear that.
>>
File: .jpg (25 KB, 590x333) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
25 KB, 590x333
>>29432904
But she was a slave. She didn't do it by choice... Whatever I like her. She had a hard life.

>>29432921
Yeah, she's the whole package hnnn

>you will never bathe with missandei and get les with each other ;-;
I guess this is what guys with waifus feel.
>>
>>29432949
Crap. Now I feel terrible.
What's the last you've read? Have you finished the books? You might want to stop reading them.
>>
Best guy is grey worm. That double-throat-slash murder thing he did was pimp as hell
>>
>>29433044
>pimp as hell

Fuck off you worthless nigger. ASOIAF isn't for you. Go back to worldstar.
>>
>>29432989
>>29433019
Don't feel bad, it is what it is. Just gotta roll with the punches and carve out some happiness when you can, you know?

And yeah I'm caught up on the books. Lol and it's okay because I'm invested in her but not to a point I'm going to lose it.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 700x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 700x414
>women think they're allowed here
>>
>>29433089
>B-b-but womyn can't be fembots! They got it so easy lol
heh
>>
>>29433151
You get sex pretty easily, and sex is fun. Put two and two together.
>>
>>29433151
Imagine a man in the same situation and he'll always be worse off
So yes, fembots have life on easy mode just like all women
>>
>>29433089
Still, it's a shitty situation. Glad you haven given up yet.
Do you think Cersei will make it to the end of the books?
I doubt it
>>
File: 1346314906094.jpg (47 KB, 509x486) Image search: [Google]
1346314906094.jpg
47 KB, 509x486
>>29433089
ay girl It's ok I can make everything better with my dick, ya hear me knockin? let me in gurl
>>
File: max.jpg (24 KB, 600x422) Image search: [Google]
max.jpg
24 KB, 600x422
>mfw ep 10 stannis and monford velaryon
>>
>>29433192
I am inclined to agree with you. But there's also a chance GRRM might die of a heart attack before he finishes the books at this pace, in which case I'll just assume all the humans die and the Children come back and plant trees everywhere.
>>
File: ayy.png (98 KB, 427x580) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
98 KB, 427x580
>>29433268
I think if GRRM dies the producers of the serie will wrap it up with all the main characters in a huge orgy. It's what they seem to like the most.
>>
>>29433333
What a waste of a solid GET.
>>
>>29433341
>Caring about numbers
Back to >>>/b/
>>
>>29433354
there is nothing wrong with /b/
>>
>>29433396
/b/ is the shithole filled with newfags where everyone started, and a mere shadow of what it once was.
Trust me, there's A LOT of things wrong with /b/
But hey, if you like it, keep lurking it.
>>
>male
ned stark (rip)
ramsay (rip)

>female
yara
she's the only badass female character who doesn't feel like a meme.
>>
>>29433510
kys you worthless slut.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.