[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Raising another mans child The only time you should raise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: peachy.jpg (49 KB, 634x357) Image search: [Google]
peachy.jpg
49 KB, 634x357
>Raising another mans child
The only time you should raise a child that isn't your is over your head before you toss them off a cliff.
>>
>robots
>being allowed anywhere near children
>>
>>29432122
Someones gonna get diddled no matter what.
>>
>>29432091
I'd raise another mans child if the parents were dead and I had my own children desu.
>>
>"tell anyone and ill kill your mom"

i dont see a negative with it
>>
File: phil.jpg (131 KB, 612x459) Image search: [Google]
phil.jpg
131 KB, 612x459
>Giving a poor child a chance to have a manly father figure in his life
>Giving a poor child the support and love he needs to not become a robot
>Unmanly

Pick one.
>>
>>29433911
oops fucked up. surely that invalidates my argument :^)
>>
File: me or my son.jpg (25 KB, 498x412) Image search: [Google]
me or my son.jpg
25 KB, 498x412
>>29433911

>being a cuck

not even once, even for noble reasons.
>>
Not even going to give a (You). I just wanted to post here because I know there are a lot of disillusioned young males here that are influenced by this shit.
>>
>>29433975

>there are a lot of young males that don't want to take care of Chad's rejects.

That's the true Alpha behaviour if you ask me.
>>
>>29432091
I'd raise another man's child if he was my nephew.
>>
>>29433975
>waahhh wahhhh why are men wising up and refusing to take care of me and my bastard children??!!??

Kek, fuck off roastie.
Men are getting fed up with your shit and the dynamics are starting to change.
>>
>you want a child but your genes are terrible so you don't want them passed on
>it's your dead soldierbro's child
>you want a child with specific traits and don't want to leave it up to chance (grooming a successor/heir)
>you want a servant for your cat and thanks to abolition there's nobody around to train good help anymore, leaving it up to you
>>
When did all the redpillers move in?
>>
>>29434352
/pol/ has had their eyes on /r9k/ for a long time. A whole bunch of disillusioned, mostly white young men, all possible fathers in their white breeding programs, or at the least: gullible soldiers to die in their uprising fantasy.
>>
File: dogread.jpg (246 KB, 400x800) Image search: [Google]
dogread.jpg
246 KB, 400x800
>>29434387

>It's the white man's fault!!!

kek shut the fuck up nigger.
>>
So what are we to do about all the orphans
>>
>>29434403
He didnt say that you paranoid cuckold
>>
>>29433975
>Influenced by that shit
It is instinctual. If you don't have that trait you are a defective animal. Don't even say you are above animals and then wanting to procreate or having young of your own to raise since that is natural to want.

You didn't even need to give me a (You), you posted in my thread.

>>29434387
This has nothing to do with race, I didn't even mention race at all, but if you want to race bait go ahead. I am just saying what is true.
>>
>>29434456
>humans are just animals
>it's evolutionary biology

Animals have been shown countless time to take in animals that aren't genetically theirs.

They also have been shown to eat their young.

What's your point?
>>
>>29434324
>don't want a child but your genes are perfect
I think I have a crazy idea...
>>
>>29434495
That it isn't a surprise when many men don't want anything to do with a woman with children that aren't theirs. It means you come from the best, maybe even Genghis Khan.
>>
>>29434456
>>29434403
What are you loons talking about? I'm talking about /pol/ being the likely reason for the redpill threads. They would come here because there's a desirable demographic they would love to exploit at the robot's expense.

Given your asspain and fixation on me mentioning the white race, I'm going to assume I've hit close to the mark.
>>
<<29434523
oh yes. you tru alpha neet.
>>
>>29434352
>>29434387
/pol/ and /r9k/ have similar attitudes about women and society, so people posting on both is inevitable.
the true conflict is that /pol/ looks down on NEETdom and the defeatist mentality here on /r9k/.
>>
>>29434518
And so, Eugenics is reborn.
>>
File: 1422421221455-2.png (220 KB, 400x410) Image search: [Google]
1422421221455-2.png
220 KB, 400x410
>>29434525
I'm Jewish, so nothing about the white race you chuckle fuck.

> I'm talking about /pol/ being the likely reason for the redpill threads
No, it is because /new/ and /r9k/ were deleted on the same day and ever since then there has been a /new/ / /pol/ alliance with /r9k/. It is deep rooted. Never forget.
>>
What if your best friend dies and you marry his girl to raise their kid and also have one of your own.

That's sorta like taking everything he has.
>>
>>29432091
You're not a cuck for raising another man's child. You're a cuck if you pay for the child who doesn't see you as an authority figure while the mother enables the child. And if they both still fawn over the father whenever he's around.

Having a large family that raises children properly is pretty manly.

If you're thinking about it in the "muh genes" way, you're pretty narrow-minded.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.