[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In this thread we talk like normies "Yo bro lets hit the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: 1465349245065.png (2 MB, 1129x1001) Image search: [Google]
1465349245065.png
2 MB, 1129x1001
In this thread we talk like normies

"Yo bro lets hit the gym and get some amazing gainz!"
>>
>>29432060
Jesus Christ, are you serious? How fucking detached from reality are you?
>>
Your penis is asthetically pleasing bro
>>
>>29432084
Serious about what bro? I'm simply trying to have fun with my bros dude!
>>29432098
hahahah you too no homo
>>
>>29432060
Yea brah i gotta submit a project proposal back at corporate afterwards though.
>>29432084
Lmao, shut up normie
>>
"Hey do you want to lift at 3:00?"
>>
>I wasn't just born good. I had to work at it!
Yeah, must've been really hard doing something you loved and were good at.
>>
"Hey man. How was that party last night? Yeah I had to work, but I wanted to go. Did Lauren go? Oh yeah she said she was going to go...haha dude no way. Wow she really needs to get over all of that haha. Okay dude, I've gotta go, I'll see you at Sam's later"

If you ever spend time with normies, it's actually mundane and boring
>>
>I'm not poor because I waste money like a retard, the rich are exploiting me! muh oppression muh just world fallacy
>lmao how can you still be a friendless virgin at 20 there must be something wrong with you brah, maybe you should stop being an obnoxious asshole and work on being more pleasant to be around
>>
>>29432117
Sure thing brah. Ill come over wih my new beamer. Catch you later beo
>>
>>29432150
>I'm not a khv because I act like a retard, chad is exploiting me! muh genetics muh Stacy
>>
File: 1466471137990.gif (611 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1466471137990.gif
611 KB, 400x400
>>29432060

"Femanon here"

"I haven't had sex in two years, I bet those guys on r9k will understand my pain"

"It's your fault women don't like you just have to work out, put yourself out there, and beeeeeee yourself"

"You're 26 and you're still a virgin? Hahah no way bruh, you must be really fucked ip or something"

"I love smug pepe, I post the rarest pepes on my instagram haha"

"I love dank memes haha"

Or, my favorite:

"I play video games late at night sometimes and occasionally don't feel like going to parties I'm such a damn nerd hahahah"
>>
>>29432201
>just gotta be urself brah who cares if you're an ugly retard manlet if you have a good personality women will want to fuck you trust me brah ;)
>>
haha no one talks like that u fucking retard lol. hold on gf is calling brb
>>
>>29432303
Everything good with your girl, brosef?
She way freaked for no reason the other day.
>>
this is one of the funniest threads i've ever seen on this fucking board

keep it up gents
>>
>>29432332
yeah bro shes fine. comin over to the house in a bit, probly gonna get a nuts bj
>>
>>29432166
Aww you got some SWEET doubles there!
Got some wicked GETtage, bro.

ABroham Lincoln
Parsley, sage Brosemary and thyme
Broseidon, God of the Brocean

Brah.
>>
>>29432360
Brah we gotta go family-style on her!
Only gay if tha balls touch know what I'm sayin' bro??
>>
>>29432060
>"Yo bro lets hit the gym and get some amazing gainz!"
That's not normie talk. I say the same thing to my gym buddies, something about talking about gym makes you imitate bros.
>>
The amount of retardness in this thread is off the charts.
>>
Let's go to the bar and get trashed. Gotta pregame first though bro, then later we can go to the club and pick up some sloots.
Stay home and play some games or watch movies? Well why not go to a party instead man? C'mon, it'll be a great time!
>5 hours and $100 later
bro I drank so fucking much *puke*
>>
>>29432060
>yeah man she was sucking my dick like it a whore last night, gonna fuck her sister tonight and her mom on Sunday
>dude, where's the hookah and weed brah
>yeah Muh nigger based as fuck nigger, yo play that rap song again
>*twerks*
>hey yo let's go get fucked up, *goes to bar and gets drunk and ends up passed out behind a dumpster getting rape by Tyrone*
>Justin, you are not the father
>I don't know who the father of my 6 kids are
>>
>>29432408
just enjoy the performance.
>>
>>29432447
>tfw my name is Justin and shit just got spooky
>>
>>29432427
>Goes to party
>Spends $100

nigga what?
>>
>>29432459
because you just wind up at the shitty bars and clubs again anyway
>>
>>29432500
sounds like a shit party
>>
>>29432459
Nigga you don't go hard enough if you don't drop a benji errywhere you go
>>
is this double irony, or do you actually think normans talk anything like this? these impersonations are 90s highschooler nerd-tier.
best one in the thread is >>29432148 and even it's only decent
>>
>>29432526
Why so much though? Why do normies crave deafening shitty music, overpriced drinks and being packed in with sweaty fucking assholes? WHY?
>>
>>29432372
Aww thanks for the love brah. We going clubbing tonight broseph. Gonna slay some sluts tonight.

Oi, you remmeber Andrew? He just stays at home these days because he's shy. I cant even get how boring that is. I mean how hard is it to just go out and just have fun brah. You know? He just needs to learn to be himself brah.
>>
>>29432526
hahaha i guess you're right

i'll see my velcro wallet ass outta here
>>
>>29432557
>WHY?
Cultural rituals
>>
>>29432557
You just couldn't let it go, huh?

You just had to keep digging...

*rips off my khakis and polo, revealing my awesome muscles and drawing my daikatana in one swift motion*

It has to end here, anon. Here with you, nobody else can know.
>>
>>29432607
"Make it raiiiin!"
"I'm trying to make it last..."
>>
>>29432598
All he needs is to get his dick wet, it's like he doesn't even make an effort now.

I mean does he even lift, bro?
>>
>>29432614
gb2reddit you fucking toolbag
>>
>>29432641
Nah brah he doesnt lift at all!! Everyone lifts these days. What a fucking beta fag. More pussy for us brah
>>
File: pepe the frog.jpg (99 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
pepe the frog.jpg
99 KB, 800x800
>that moment when 2 gfs
>>
>>29432500
why the fuck would you buy piss in town?

get your preloading game sorted senpai
>>
holy shit i see why they call you robots

you sound like a chatbot or some shit some ai or ar artificial retardation in your case. this isn't how normal people talk do you ever leave the house
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.