[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw you're too depressed to get out of bed so you lay there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: PP.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
PP.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
tfw you're too depressed to get out of bed so you lay there awake thinking about all the times you've fucked up, and all the times people have screwed you over and treated you like human trash not necessarily unjustified I guess

It's 5pm and I only just managed to worm my way out of bed
tfw the only """person""" you have left to talk to is an anonymous image board on the internet
>>
>>29431819
I'm here :)
Had a bad day today thinking about stopping smoking weed for good. Anon do you live at home?
>>
>>29433235
I managed to stay away from weed even though my whole family was surrounded by it growing up, and my friends through high-school.

I've tried moving out a couple times but every time it's ended in shit and me losing friends. I need to live alone but I lost my job so I can't afford it.
So yeah I'm living with my dad
>>
>>29433305
Yea im smoking with this guy in the same apartment we are friends but I just feel like I'm being used abit for free weed/excuse to smoke. Its way overated which is what I've learned the hard way.how old are you anon?
>>
>>29433616
I'm 24 since May
Weed never did anything for me besides give me crazy headaches.
Maybe get your friend to buy the next bag/ounce and hang out at his or something next time?
He might just not have much else to do so he comes over to just hang out. Smoking might just be something easy you have in common so that's what he does when he visits.
>>
>>29433781
Yea you might be right he's a nice guy I have been cheered out of money before (in part my fault for being gullible to be honest) its really something I hate. 24 is alright u studying/studied? I'm 20
>>
>>29434079
That cheated
>>
>>29434098
*thats cheated god damm haha
>>
>>29434079
I've done basic courses in business, hospitality, nothing I can see myself ever doing really. I'm pretty quiet and don't like talking much.
I've spent a bit of time teaching myself programming languages, mostly Javascript but I'm too unmotivated to stick with it or get a job through it.
>>
>>29434186
yea man i know what you mean I know what you mean about being unmotivated. i have 0.89 cents in my account and still wont et a job. just living on student loan. and that guy just msged me asking if im kean to smoke lmao. so your working?
>>
>>29434186
oh and out of curiosity what kind of music you like?
>>
>>29434226
Not working, still looking. It's been like 4 years since I had a job now. I fell into a bit of a spiral when my mother died but now that I want to get back into work I can't get anything because I'm not already working, and I've been out of work for so long. It's an awful cycle, I wouldn't recommend it.

Music varies usually, lately I've been listening to Muse, the strokes, red hot chili peppers and the like.
>>
>>29434322
ok bro so it turns out that hes meeting a mate whos bringing asking if i want to go along which isnt so bad.
fuck man. i really feel for you. i dont know what that shit like is at all. in honesty if i were you i would try to study. i know that is an easy thing o say and hard to actually do. i took a year off and literally did nothing (started study this year). you christian/religious in anyway?
>>
>>29434322
ohh u like film?
>>
>>29434426
That's alright, you get to meet some new people.
I'm not really religious at all, I'd probably say Agnostic if I had to title it.
I love horror movies, as well as anything with weird shit or a story that makes you think.
>>
>>29434510
you'd like the machinist then
>>
>>29434510
yea man thats the idea (im doing teaching actually so its prodominatly female which isnt as good as i thought it woud be (being a sperg doesnt help haha) agnostic is all good it shows an open mind im my opinion. you seem level headed which is good
>>
>>29434557
I haven't seen it, I'll have to add it to my list. Thanks

>>29434594
Oh cool, what're you teaching? I flirted with the idea of being an English teacher but I'm not big on kids, I just like the language.
>>
>>29434510
speakin of movies have u seen stalker, scanners, or videodrome?
>>
>>29434634
primary actually haha so basic stuff. i hope to later go into secondary though
>>
>>29434510
oh and movie wise i bet u would like/have seen american psycho
>>
>>29434637
I don't think I've seen those three. I mostly watch whatever's on Netflix lately because I'm too lazy to search and torrent anything else, American Psycho was good.

>>29434659
Primary's ok, they're probably still a bit too young to be too much trouble.
>>
>>29434767
yea man idk if the fact your not really teaching anything of worth will get to me. early days. watch the trailers for that stuff dude see if theres any that appeal. what games u like?
>>
>>29434808
Horror is pretty good fun. With the VR rising up, there's some really awesome stuff on the horizon.
That and games that are difficult. I've put a lot of hours into the souls series, I'm a sucker for PvP in games.
>>
>>29434989
yea man i kinda want to get into thos games but only have a pc
>>
>>29434637
>stalker
noooo shit, tarkovsky is the man
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.