[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've got a fun story that just happened >Be me >Watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1452819968686.jpg (2 MB, 6064x6072) Image search: [Google]
1452819968686.jpg
2 MB, 6064x6072
So I've got a fun story that just happened

>Be me
>Watching youtube at 2:30am, hear a weird noise not part of the video
>Take off headphones, it's foxes fucking with our little chicken coop in the backyard
>Rush outside, don't bring anything with me
>Grab a flashlight, open up the back door, the kind with a deadbolt and a handle lock that only stops the handle turning from the outside not the inside
>Run out, shine the light around and shout, they fuck off quick
>Chickens weren't shut in the coop so probably why they were getting fucked around
>Start to head back, see my cat is outside and there's obviously foxes, she's a little fucker so drop flashlight, grab her, and take her back in
>Open outer door, inner door with locks still open from before
>She goes in, CLOSE THE OUTER DOOR thinking I don't want her trying to dash out when I come back after I grab the light
>Halfway to the light realize I fucked up
>Grab it and confirm my suspicions that the door handle was locked
>Fug.jpg
>Check the doors all around the house
>Try to remember the little outside key combo but can't
>Try to shine light in windows of family, knock on door, doorbell, nothing
>Decide to try reverse breaking and entering
>Only unlocked windows are a fuckways up and away from anything
>Pile shit up, open easy to open screen, pry open the window with wiper blade I found in trash outside
>Haul my fat ass inside, clean up, back to shitposting

And the foxes are back too, dumb situations you've gotten yourself into thread?
>>
>dont bring anything
>grab flashlight and bring it
stopped reading here desu
>>
>>29431693
I meant from my room smartass like keys or phone, I got the light at the back door
>>
>>29431727
we know you didnt bring your keys dumbass

you locked your ass out
>>
>>29431743
Fuck you leatherman
You wanna be a tough guy, let's settle it right here in the ring
>>
>>29431754
dont forget your keys when i send you home crying faggot
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (29 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
29 KB, 426x240
>>29431822
Yeah and I'll have you crying milk
Out of your cock
>>
>>29431852
im already harder than that flashlight you were pretending you didnt bring along
>>
At least you chose real pussy instead of some foxy bitch.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.