[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw playing on the swings in a park at midnight while wearing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160604_213130.jpg (2 MB, 2340x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160604_213130.jpg
2 MB, 2340x4160
>tfw playing on the swings in a park at midnight while wearing a skirt and listening to Hatsune Miku

It's abstract but very comfy kind of feel
>>
>>29431656
are you a boy
if not don't care
captcha: cami bois
>>
>>29431656
>listening to Hatsune Miku
what are you listening to
post link

I loved going to the park at night, everything is just so comfy... makes me kinda miss living in the suburbs

here in the city people are always up and about, no matter what the time is
>>
>>29431882
answer the question
are you a boy wearing a skirt or not
also https://soundcloud.com/i-am-siren/our-glorious-leader-japanese-donald-trump-commercial-theme
maga
>>
>>29431882
sorry anon I thought you were OP for some reason
I'm not too bright
>>
>>29431924
I am not OP buddy

but to answer your question I am a boy and I am not wearing a skirt

also did you see the video that complements this song
quality content t b h
>>
>>29431656
The prospect of such a thing sounds so appealing. I wish I had the motivation to do it.
>>
>>29431656
why are the swings so close to the street in your neighborhood OP?
>>
File: nimble.png (438 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
nimble.png
438 KB, 2000x1333
>>29431957
it has like millions of views at this point of course I've seen it
>>
>>29431656
OP why the fuck did you make this thread and not reply again after that

I am VERY UPSET
>>
File: 1459751965094.jpg (66 KB, 358x392) Image search: [Google]
1459751965094.jpg
66 KB, 358x392
>Staying up all night watching Frasier and playing Final Fantasy Tactics
Life's never been better
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.