[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /angryallthetime/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: shinji.jpg (51 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
shinji.jpg
51 KB, 1024x600
Who /angryallthetime/ here
>>
I never thought myself as angry person, but people always kept telling me that I look angry all the time. I started thinking about it and realized that I actually am /mildlyangryallthetime/
>>
being angry takes up too much energy
>>
>>29431259
I agree it takes to much energy to hate.
>>
>>29431199
thats it, im voting for cruz now
>>
>>29431259
I find the opposite, being filled with hateful rage all the time makes me feel energetic and wanting to constantly lash out and release that pent up anger.
>>
File: 1463344356674.jpg (402 KB, 736x1691) Image search: [Google]
1463344356674.jpg
402 KB, 736x1691
My resting face is pure anger.

It's so bad that when I go to a car dealership, none of the sharks even come up to talk to me. I honestly feel even more depressed about that. Not even a fucking salesman wants to talk to me. Today went to Five Guys to get a burger and even the cashier asked what was wrong....nothing was wrong.

Anyway, gave myself two boxers fractures this year alone starting January from being so mad all the time I punch shit now. I didn't learn the first time. Told a girl who probably liked me a lot that I didn't want to go out with anyone because I'm afraid I'd hurt them. She's probably sucking chad's dick now at some Christian summer camp, oh well.

I probably should go to anger management but I've suppressed my anger and self-hatred lately by just going to the gym and speeding very, very fast down the highway. Keeps me sane at least.
>>
File: 1460258466010.jpg (28 KB, 510x430) Image search: [Google]
1460258466010.jpg
28 KB, 510x430
>go to uni
>get into bathroom before class
>trying to look happy/light/welcoming
>do power stance, smile for 1 minute, think about good and funny things
>get into class, greet people in doorway with a smile and nod
>one minute in see something that annoys me
>look like shit again
happens all the time. I used to to this when going out too but it just isnt worth it. I`m too far gone now. Merely seeing normies makes me angry. Doesn`t help that I live in a very hot place and absolutely hate walking in the sun
>>
I was angry a lot but now I just cry in secrecy.
>>
>>29431278
I got bad news for you anon...
bad and sad news for you.
Your hero has gone the way of Jeb Bush.
Only with out the good guac.
>>
>>29431350
>im an edgy loser faggot and risk other peoples lives to fit my autistic self image
>>
>>29431350

Yeah, because going 20 over the speed limit in Las Vegas where people do 30 over really puts people at risk.

Please.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.