[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mom expects me to have a gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 4572428.jpg (48 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
4572428.jpg
48 KB, 400x267
im 23 and idk if it's pretty fucking obvious i never had a gf, even for her
I've never brought a girl to my house, but my brother has he is 2 years older than me
she has never said anything about it... can parents tell u re a fucking robot?
if anything it's her fault for keeping from all social interactions my whole life being overprotective
>>
>>29431152

>can parents tell u re a fucking robot?

Yes, but they still try to push you to man up.
>>
>>29431152
they can tell... well unless they are bigger robots than you.

neither my brother or i have ever had a girl in the house and we are both 30.
>>
yea

my mom finally left me alone. I'm 22.

My younger brothers have had more sex than I'll probably ever see and I feel like my mom wants to say something
>>
>>29432456
>I feel like my mom wants to say something

She wants to take your virginity, anon.
>>
I'm 19 and my Mom constantly bothers me saying that "you'll never get a girlfriend if you do this" and "girls don't like it when you do this" so I just straight up told her that I'm probably going to be alone for the rest of my life unless something drastically changes and she just laughed in my face.
I still have no idea why...
>>
>move to new city and have to quit job
>doing the paper stuff with the companies accountant
>she asks me if i move there with my gf
>tell her i dont have gf
>"i cant believe a nice young man like you doesnt have a gf"
what the fuck man
also my dad keeps asking me if im gay
>>
>>29432775
you're gay aren't you anon?
>>
>>29432806
im not
The furthest i ever got was when i ate out an ugly chick that was on her period and was a roastie.And i still liked it because its pussy
She was the only chick i ever hit on.maybe thats why i dont have gf
>>
>>29432481
just like in my chinese comics
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.