[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how much would I have to pay for someone to pretend to love me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: autism intensifies.jpg (3 KB, 190x223) Image search: [Google]
autism intensifies.jpg
3 KB, 190x223
how much would I have to pay for someone to pretend to love me and watch the new episode of game of thrones with me tonight?
>>
File: 1388351829663.jpg (60 KB, 492x311) Image search: [Google]
1388351829663.jpg
60 KB, 492x311
>>29431098
>watch the new episode of game of thrones with me tonight

one thousand dollars, wouldnt suffer through that shit for any less
>>
>>29431098
>game of thrones
YEah I want to watch GOT. I'm a guy though and I wouldn't pretend very hard desu.
>>
>>29431206
then I have no reason to pay
>>
>>29431359
Cool. We could watch GOT as robobuds. Much less awkward this way.
>>
you have to pay me $10 an hr. im cute.
>>
>>29431098
Just post on Craigslist and you'll have some loser willing to do it for free
>>
>>29431098
That's a slippery slope, anon. You pay a whore and realise how effortlessly women lie and act, Next thing you're strangling your mother and female relations with the sissy panties you wore that one time
>>
>>29431618
contact

>>29431683
I've never worn sissy panties.
>>
>>29431098
try looking at those snuggle cuddle website. pay around 80 bucks I think. theres also feet fetish website you could look at and the girls will come over.
>>
>tonight
>implying sansa didnt feed Ramsey to the dogs and the Starks didnt retake winterfell
>>
File: bang 316.jpg (18 KB, 350x242) Image search: [Google]
bang 316.jpg
18 KB, 350x242
>>29431749
>mfw you were right
>mfw I watched it alone in the end
>>
>>29431683
>You pay a whore and realise how effortlessly women lie and act
Happened to a friend of mine. Ruined his life.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.