[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>most of /r9k/ is now just anxious teenagers whining to each
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: _20160621_090640.jpg (507 KB, 1200x914) Image search: [Google]
_20160621_090640.jpg
507 KB, 1200x914
>most of /r9k/ is now just anxious teenagers whining to each other
>/pol/ feels like a bunch of teenagers who've adopted the 'epic' alt-right movement and base their whole personality about it
>/b/ is several generations of children with no one to instruct them to lurk moar now a 9gag colony with a /b/ coating
The more popular a board is, the shittier and younger-populated it is.
Will this spread to smaller boards?
God help us all
pic semi-related
>>
/ck/ is the refuge
>>
>It's another "4chan metadrama" thread.
>>
>My online community has changed over the last several years and I don't like it!
Coming soon to a theater near you.
>>
>>29430643
hey you stole my picture
>>
>>29430643
/pol/ is the most severe cancer.
/r9k/ is ruined but can be treated.
/tv/ is fucked.
>>
>>29430689
well yeah anon, obviously people wouldn't like it. What's the point of your comment?

a place you once enjoyed coming to is now ruined by others, you think people are going to sit by and let it happen?

yeah, change happens, the times are a changin, sure, but it doesn't mean we have to change too.
>>
>>29430666
>>29430689
Once the old is out and the new is in and you sense it it will be far too late
>>
File: 1460051678988.jpg (998 KB, 846x989) Image search: [Google]
1460051678988.jpg
998 KB, 846x989
>>29430643
did you miss "gamergate"?

this place has been sold to the jew as a retardifying playpen for vulnerable people

it's a living hell created by censorship
>>
>>29430741
you are part of the problem, idiot

all of /v/ should be banned
>>
>>29430643
>alt-right
Shoo merchant.
>>
File: we wuz kingz.jpg (82 KB, 1041x538) Image search: [Google]
we wuz kingz.jpg
82 KB, 1041x538
>>29430643
>fertile land for farming crops
>covered in trash
Yet, Africans and their apologists keep blaming white people for all of their problems.
>>
File: y1i6bq.jpg (39 KB, 650x363) Image search: [Google]
y1i6bq.jpg
39 KB, 650x363
>>tfw Robots ask me why I'm here not on /pol/ or /b/
>>
File: pol.jpg (633 KB, 718x1154) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
633 KB, 718x1154
>>29430816
>ignoring years of colonialism
>ignoring the following years of neocolonialism, particularly in the Cold War
>ignoring the well documented economic and political effects of the natural resource curse
>ignoring the fact that not even all African nations are failing
>>
Boards like /po/, /diy/ and /out/ are safe from this kind of bullshit. Newfags haven't known to lurk moar for years now. I only come to 4chan to get kicks out of how low some people really will go.
>>
>>29430656
/ck/ is a good example of a board where shitposting is still fun

>>29430716
>/r9k/ is ruined but can be treated
not without real moderation, ie removing sock, bait and shills for a start and that won't happen because it's a containment board
>>
>>29430860
>implying colonialism extends further back than a few hundred years
Granted, africans have been enslaved by asia for millenia, but that doesn't change that there were no remarkable civilizations in sub saharan africa.
>>
>>29430666
Checking those Satan trips.
>>
Bampoi0o
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.