[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone drinking their life away tonight? Just had some delicious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: Y6VsVrP.jpg (28 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
Y6VsVrP.jpg
28 KB, 500x404
Anyone drinking their life away tonight? Just had some delicious beer and now feeling lonely, some tears with some music, and general feeling like shit. Anyone else doing the Same?
>>
i have a big goblet of chardonnay sitting next to me. wine always makes me feel melancholy

the worst is when you're hammered and it's 2am and you just want to talk to someone who cares and you call up a friend and they don't answer and you're left scrounging for that last bit of tangible love
>>
>>29430504
I've never drunk alcohol in my life. When people ask I say it's just because I wouldn't like it but really it's because I know I'd end up getting dangerously drunk to drown the feels
>>
>>29430526
You just aren't drinking enough.
>Tfw not 21 so my only respite is drugs, when i can afford them
>>
>>29430526
I know that feel, I have a Facebook from high school I don't use except when drunk. I try to reach out to people and we swear we are going to do stuff, but then I sober up the next day and don't wanna go and they never meant to keep their promise.

>>29430538
Buy just a sixer and make sure you have access to anymore booze, then take it from there and try to enjoy yourself.
>>
>>29430504
Do this almost every night but i'm also killing myself slowly with coke everyday. I've been feeling like shit since i'm a kid tho
>>
>>29430592
What's coke like? I've smoked weed but don't really enjoy it. It's either it doesn't do anything for me or do too many bong rips and can't remember anything. I gave up on it and now just drink.

I've been wanting to do something else like acid or mdma but I think I should get friends before doing any of that.
>>
>>29430645
not him, but I did a drug similar to coke, if you mix it with alcohol it's literally god mode and everything becomes good again. it allowed me to be happy for a few hours and 'b myself', not worry about life, enjoy it and live in the moment so to say, whilst feeling euphoric and wanting to do something productive desperately
>>
File: 1466317619505.jpg (2 MB, 1183x1848) Image search: [Google]
1466317619505.jpg
2 MB, 1183x1848
I guess so. Five Buckshots so far. Playing Dangan Ronpa.
>>
>>29430674
Way better than booze? Just drinking makes me feel way more expressive than I could ever be sober. Do you do them in public with strangers or is it OK just alone.

>>29430691
Hope you're having a good time my friend.
>>
>>29430645
when I started taking it it made me feel confident in myself (which I am not when sober) I was able to talk to strangers and shit like that. I also had deep conversation with the people i would get high with.made friend super easily and such. Never had that "I'm invicible feeling" tho, Those effect are hard to describe for me because now i've been doing bigger and bigger dose everytime and when I do it i don't even leave my home because I take it to the point I am unable to talk coherently or look like a normal human being. I've been taking all sorts of drugs in my life and it's the only one i've ever been hooked on. I don't even know why i take it anymore I don't even enjoy the feels, But i keep doing it anyway.
>>
>>29430783
But you recommend it for sure right?
>>
>>29430720
another guy, the stimulant + alcohol combo is top-tier and better than either alone. you'll probably prefer to be with other people if you're at all social but you'll be happy enough to be fine doing whatever. The uppers and booze counter each other to keep you outwardly functional so if you're not super messed up you'll be ok in public.
>>
>>29430815
also faggots say that drinking while speeding is dangerous and toxic but if you have self control and can limit the drinks you'll be perfectly fine
>>
>>29430815
That sounds great, I don't usually like clubs, but might be willing to try them as long as I get my stimulants.
>>
>>29430804
I wouldn't recommend any drugs to anyone. I think drugs is a personal choice and being influenced by other is not the way you should start taking them.I've never given drugs to someone if the person has never tried it before.
>>
About to head to work. Of course I am drunk.
>>
>>29430861
Hope the drinks get you through that bull shit

>>29430850
I've been wanting to for a long time but never actually done it. Just get scared from ask the bullshit I've been fed. Booze is fine but it always ends depressing for me.
>>
>>29430891
Every drugs will have the same effect because after the high end you get back to the real world and some of my friend have developped anxiety trouble and real depression because of that
>>
>>29430891
tbqh all drugs distort your character and values at every level of use. not that this is inherently bad or dangerous, its honestly usually a little broadening for your average joe who might just drink and smoke a little bit of weed. The real danger comes when the drugs consume you, which is probable depending on your genetics, temperament, impulse-control, depression levels, etc...

drugs arent dangerous because of the possibility of overdose, or laced shit or whatnot, theyre dangerous because they have the capacity to fundamentally change who you are as a person. just be careful out there son.
>>
>>29430976
That's some spooky shit. I might just stick to booze for a while until I don't get anything anymore from it.
>>
>>29431017
booze is drugs my man, and an empty and misleading one at that. if youre gonna abuse a drug whilst shitposting on anonymous meme boards by yourself go for weed or opiates because theyre at least not literal poison
>>
>>29431080
I'll try, alcohol is just so easy to get with minimal social interaction
>>
Anyone knows a game I could play by myself to drink faster. I want to get drunk but motivation seems to have left my body
>>
File: dis nigga.png (894 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
dis nigga.png
894 KB, 1366x768
>>29431166
I call it the "buy vodka and mix it with mango juice and chug it down" game.
>>
>>29431166
Man, don't know what I'd do if that was my situation. I still love alcohol too much for that.

Maybe do one of those, if they say a certain word in a show take a drink.
>>
ITT degenerates who mix drinks, whiskey with ice is where its at
>>
>>29431230
Just beer, easy to drink all day long in the heat
>>
>>29431080
>weed or opiates
Fuck off, I used to be a heroin addict, and I can tell you opiates and weed will fuck your life up way more than "literal poison".

Fuck, I wish I was doing rat poison instead
>>
>>29431205
it's 3 am here I can't get vodka, Wish i would've taked that instead of beer

>>29431211
Guess I could also chug them all straight away and it would be over. I just want to get to the durnk part and don't feel like drinking all the beer at a normal rate. Coke seems to make me more tolerent to alchool which is not a good thing imo
>>
>>29431261
I love the buzzed feeling, and early drunk, I don't like doing it all too soon or I get all suicidal. Messed that up tonight, but I'll stick to my beer.
>>
>>29431307
I know that feel I used to live with it inside me 24/7 from the age of 8 up to 20 year old. I've been brought back to life twice and I can assure life is worth living. there is no point in replacing a temporary state by a permanent one (death) All the good and bad moment have an ending one day or another. I,ve realised this when I said to myself that maybe if i kill myself there will be no more problem. but tere will no more anything. thigns simple as reading a book, or eating a burger.. Life is all about the little things that make it and not the big things everybody thinks it's about (career, relationship and shit like that)
>>
>>29431481
Fuck that sounds like a ride. Hope you're doing fine, or as good as you can do. I'm out of booze so I think I'm going to call it a night.

Take care pal
>>
>>29431504
Doing pretty fine. all I have left to work on is my lack of self-confidence and my cocaine addiction. Probably gonna ask for a therapy. Take care too man.
>>
>>29431559
Hope it works out, one love
>>
>>29431571
Thanks mate, Hope you'll go through the bad days and get to see the good one
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.