[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I hide all of my anime wall scrolls, dakis, figures and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1196) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1196
How do I hide all of my anime wall scrolls, dakis, figures and various other weeb material from plumbers and electricians who come to my house?
>>
>>29430442
why would you do that, fuck them
>>
Why would you have to? Your daki does not impact them from doing their job.
>>
>>29430442
by not being a slave to the jap crap jew
and seeing past their jew bullshit
that's how you hide it you fucking burn it
>>
>>29430442

Dakis under bear, take poster down and put them somewhere like your closet / under bed, and then put your figures in a drawer or in a shelf and cover them with a blanket. Honestly though, why would you keep your weeb stuff in anywhere other then your bedroom? I don't know of any plumbers who would enter your bedroom, and I don't think electricians usually enter bedrooms either.
>>
>>29430442
Is that your room OP? Nice! Can you post more pics?

About your question, either use huge pieces of paper poster rolls or just don't give a fuck what the workers think

or take them down until they leave, actually that's the best cheapest option I can think of
>>
>>29430442
I have to change my wallpaper everytime someone comes over to windows 95 and it gets a few laughs
>>
>you don't understand mom, it's ironic!
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 255x170) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 255x170
>>29430442

Jesus, I could never understand how weebs find plastering their walls with cheap looking scrolls appealing in any way. If you're that much of a fanatic to chinese cartoons at least invest in a poster and a nice frame or an actual lighted glass casing for all your figmas. Without any organization your dime-a-dozen otaku bedroom looks like a toy store at best and rainbow colored vomit at worst.

This is coming from a web retarded enough to watch seasonal anime.
>>
>>29430694
>if you like [thing] then you should spend lots of money on [something else]
>>
>>29430694
I seen weebs with nice rooms like you described in battlestation/room threads. Op's pic is just a shitty room.
>>
File: Degenerate.png (58 KB, 289x573) Image search: [Google]
Degenerate.png
58 KB, 289x573
>>29430442
At that point, I'd just get drunk or high and not give a fuck. Too much of a hassle for an hour of embarrassment.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 480x480
>>29430717

Nothing wrong with anime, dakis, and onaholes. It's just my opinion that most otaku rooms look like a mess. Most of them have no sense of style unlike pic related.
>>
>>29430442
>implying the electrician isn't as much of a sad fuck as you are

As a guy who has known a lot of electricians because I'm an engineerfag, I can safely say that most of them are just like you but more wagecucky. For fucks sake I know an electrical engineer whose entire apartment is filled with weebshit and is an absolute neetcave. The electricians that don't display their sadness outwardly just bottle up their depression and hope they get zapped or something.
>>
>>29430694
op's pic has shit taste too
>>
>neighbor is a drunk idiot and almost burns the place down while I'm not there
>landlord's handyman and firefighter come in to my place to make sure nothing is on fire
>daki in full view (at least it wasn't on the lewd side)
>bunch of figures
>bunch of mlp merch
>anti-tank rifle

He didn't mention anything when I saw him next, only that the firefighter thought the anti-tank gun was cool
>>
>>29432392
>AT rifle

W-what? That sounds like serious military hardware, what the fuck are you american?
>>
>>29430442
Say it's your sister's room.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.