[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitting the road, there's nothing left for me here. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1444312349099.png (64 KB, 507x540) Image search: [Google]
1444312349099.png
64 KB, 507x540
Hitting the road, there's nothing left for me here. I've posted on this board daily for at least 5 years, this will be my last post.
Til we meet again /r9k/
>>
>>29430403
We will literally notice no difference at all.

Fuck you.

(Godspeed, anon. I hope you find what you're looking for.)
>>
>>29430403
you will return the empty void that is your life will gnaw away at you until your willpower crumbles see you soon.
>>
Where to, OP?

Regardless, see you on the other side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM7ICFXvpYw
>>
File: dontforget.png (98 KB, 360x257) Image search: [Google]
dontforget.png
98 KB, 360x257
Real Life is worse than 4chan in terms of bullshit and the rest of the Internet has become a giant SJW hugbox

You will be back within a month tops realizing that this shit hole is one of the only legit pleasures you have in life until they go full censorship and finally shut it down
>>
>>29430403
See you tomorrow
or next week if you're really committed
>>
Good luck OP, maybe I'll join you out there some day...
>>
I love how every 'leaving' thread is met with "fuck off" and "you'll be back, loser" replies.

It makes me smile. We genuinely want the OP to stay away and go places, to do what we wish we could do.

Fuck you, OP. Stay away from my board. Reeeeeeeee! Fuck you. :')
>>
Godspeed Anon.

Remain ever vigilant, for real life can be scarier than any shitpost.
>>
You're gonna carry that weight, OP. See you later, space cowboy.
>>
>>29430403
I've been here since day one, probably 50000 posts ago and I'm about to quit too, pretty much because funposting doesn't seem to exist here any more.
>>
>>29430403
Good luck in your endeavors, and I think I speak for everyone when I say fuck off no one cares.
>>
>>29430523
>We genuinely want the OP to stay away and go places, to do what we wish we could do.

Not really ive done it several times already and real life is simply that boring that i always keep coming back.

I got fit, i got my stem degree, i opened a small business and even had a short term relationship for a while and yet nothing was interesting than true uncensored shit posting
>>
Goodbye, my friend. Godspeed.
>>
>>29430403
Please PLEASE go out with a bang

at a mosque
>>
Considering hopping trains and hitching out. I need change, this lifestyle is killing me slowly. I hope to join you in some months, OP. Good luck
>>
File: trump.png (651 KB, 1024x731) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
651 KB, 1024x731
>>29430489
7867jgugugu
>>
See you tomorrow.

This comment is totally original.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.