[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dfw relapsed after 6 months of not crying about her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1460242308947.png (75 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
1460242308947.png
75 KB, 480x477
>dfw relapsed after 6 months of not crying about her
>>
Ayy this is a very familiar feel. It's okay mang, I stand with you in solidarity.
>>
Just wait until you see pics of her showing how much weight she's gained, lost all interest in my ex when I saw how fat her arms got.
>>
>>29430303
I saw her yesterday. Looks as pretty as ever. She saw me too. I rushed past her
>>
>>29430263
Hey man. I've never made a post on 4chan, but for some reason, I saw this post and really felt for you. You need to tell yourself, no matter how hard it is, that if she's doing nothing but bringing misery to your life, then she doesn't deserve to be in your life. She doesn't deserve you, anon. You'll find the one, I know you will. It's hard as hell, trust me I know, but you can overcome anything. Good luck man. I have so much faith in you.
>>
>>29430389
I love you for this. Thank you man, really thank you.
>>
>>29430472
It's my pleasure. I've been through some tough times, but I really didn't have anyone to talk to. I see you, someone who's going through the exact same thing I went through, looking for some help on a random image board on the internet. I see myself in you, if that makes any sense, and I just want to help you. I really want you to understand that you can do anything. Stay positive. And even if it seems damn well impossible, you'll get over her eventually. It's made my day to know I've helped you.

You are loved anon.
>>
>>29430522
I feel it's only a matter of time when the side of me that wants her back and loves her dies. It doesn't help that I've been whoring myself out to other girls just to forget her but none of them come even close to her, it's not the same.
>>
>>29430630
>dfw
>whoring myself out to other girls
Can you please fuck off back to redddit now thanks
>>
>>29430673
Shut the hell up. He's struggling and needs help you insensitive jerk.
>>29430630
As impossible as it sounds, you'll find someone better. People always do. I know it sounds so awful for me to say, but I promise.
>>
>>29430706
Shit man I just hope you're right. Wish there were more people like you on this board, and on this planet.
>>
>tfw every day is walking down memory lane of all the moments we shared together last year.

I still love you Victoria.
>>
>>29430706
Kill yourself this is 4chan go back to 9fag
>>
>>29431715
>>>/I'm12andasuperiorinternetuser/
>>
>>29430389
I'm not OP but thank you, I needed that right now.
>>
File: 1458694436135.jpg (33 KB, 629x505) Image search: [Google]
1458694436135.jpg
33 KB, 629x505
>>29430263
>tfw I was over her for five years
>she suddenly tells my sister to tell me to add her on snapchat
>never had social media, make a snapchat, and add her on it.
>she's my only snapchat friend
>put pictures of my dog and the moon through my telescope up on the story thing
>she never opens them

She never saw me as anything more than her friends brother though
>>
>>29432270
This is sociopath level behavior. They mess with people years after the fact just to see if they can still manipulate you. Delete that Snapchat and never talk to her again.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.