[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man Confronts A Robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: muh friend did it.png (423 KB, 490x537) Image search: [Google]
muh friend did it.png
423 KB, 490x537
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Nnqv9c260

Is this how robots really are in real life?
>>
Yes, except they're not stupid enough to get caught.
>>
>>29430082
kek
Alright, which one of you faggots was that?
>>
File: 1464906010441.jpg (11 KB, 201x177) Image search: [Google]
1464906010441.jpg
11 KB, 201x177
>>29430082
That was great but I feel like I've watched this before.
>>
>>29430082
robots aren't pedophiles, kys
>>
File: 1347346783892.png (199 KB, 511x431) Image search: [Google]
1347346783892.png
199 KB, 511x431
>>29430082
>nigga's name is catelyn
what the FUCK
>>
so what am i looking at here?
what's the pronouns to describe this creature?
>>
the video reminded me of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75XKGVwGEt4
>>
That dude havent been outside in a long time
>>
File: 1462296017347.png (183 KB, 602x720) Image search: [Google]
1462296017347.png
183 KB, 602x720
That's what you get for being a pedophile.
>>
>>29430140
I don't think getting caught or not getting caught is an important part of being a "robot".
>>
I could feel that dude breaking down

I'm pretty sure he blacked out at one point
>>
>>29430082
Dude, on a real note, who the fuck has the time to fuck with pedophiles like this? Are you really going to put in the time to talk to them online and then drive to their house?
>>
>hey he's weird looking and creepy, I'll post him on /r9k/ and say he's a robot xD
>>
>>29430514
Which ones the biggest loser?
>>
He really does look and sound like a poster boy for r9k. He's even a pedo. It's a perfect fit.
>>
if you look up creeper in the dictionary there is a picture of this guy
>>
He was there by himself?

He ain't no Chris Hanson. He's going to get raped and murdered soon.
>>
>>29430549
I mean the camera guy IS wearing sandals with socks...
>>
Vastly superior camera man on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
>>
He looks like Vyro.
>>
>14 year old
>pedophile

Americans are clinically insane
>>
File: 1466449137458.png (812 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1466449137458.png
812 KB, 600x600
>>29430082

>this is what the average animeposter looks like
>>
>>29430082
average /soc/cer
>>
I actually can't believe this man is a real human being. He's like some kind of stereotypical amalgamation from every stranger danger video you were shown as a kid brought to life, topped off with some horror movie vibes.

The way he does that shakey voice shit is what guys PRETENDING to be psychos do on YouTube. I almost feel like I've seen this dude's character in a movie or something.
>>
>>29430729
Exactly what I was thinking while watching the video. He even has the skinnyfat body and stereotypical pedo voice.
>>
>>29430648

This, if this dude moved to Germany he'd be considered a national hero.
>>
white people SM H

what the fuck is wrong with these people
>>
>>29430640

This is Canada, too.

Holy shit, Vyro's been getting sticky.
>>
File: saw puppet.jpg (36 KB, 512x768) Image search: [Google]
saw puppet.jpg
36 KB, 512x768
>>29430729
>I almost feel like I've seen this dude's character in a movie or something.

You actually have.
>>
Anymore videos like this ? I think they're interesting
>>
For those of you interested, they ended up letting Vyro go because he/she was clearly so mentally fucked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zysX0vDgrGM

The comments are interesting. Female empathy tends to pick and chose its targets.
>>
>>29430082
what the fuck is wrong with this guy's chin
also this guy is like a stereotypical movie villain creep
>>
>>29430946
Thank you for this, oregano raviolitaliano
>>
>>29430729
his voice is shaking because he's fucking petrified, dummy
>>
>>29430082
Just realized, that thing is a girl. Sheesh
>>
>>29430990

Don't you ever, EVER talk to me that way EVER again.
>>
>>29430946
>Vyro
wait what
>>
>>29431040
Not sure what that retard's on about. The guy's name is Katelynn, which made the commenters in retard anon's video assume the creep was a woman.
>>
>>29431040
What does Vyro have to do with it?
>>
>>29430729
I agree, it's as pathetic as it is surreal.

The guy looked like he was transitioning, so maybe that explains the appearance/voice.
>>
>>29431008
>Hurrr hurrr I have a mouthful of black dicks and I love it famalam
>>
>>29431079
> they ended up letting Vyro go
In the post I replied to
>>
>>29430493
yes, it is. The difference between creeps and robots is that robots are very self aware so they tend to be more careful
>>
>>29431067

Well done outing yourself you massive newfaggot.
>>
1- it's not pedophilia
2- there's nothing wrong with liking a teen girl, what the fuck? She's 14, she's mature enough to know she wants to fuck

Fucking normies with your mass mentality kill yourselves
>>
>>29430622
>Seattle

autism central all around
>>
>>29431003
>>29431067
it's a tranny, obviously.
>>
>>29431122
I knlw who Vyro is, retard. I'm not following that echo chamber though. Sorry for interrupting your soggy biscuit contest.
>>
>>29431202

>tfw no animeposting pedo bp to fuck
>>
>>29431175
Go to bed, Katelynn. You're already in your PJs.
>>
>>29431175
>2- there's nothing wrong with liking a teen girl, what the fuck? She's 14, she's mature enough to know she wants to fuck
-pedophile logic

All you sick fucks need to be castrated then shot.
>>
>Do you wanna know what I did to the last pedophile that I fucking encountered? He was tied to a chair for seven hours
uh, what did he mean by this?
>>
>>29431299
A desperate attempt in trying to say 'I'm not a pedo I hate pedos just like you, please don't send me to jail I'm pissing myself right now'
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf3NuBoGCwY
>>
>>29431310

He was actually telling the truth, though.
>>
>>29430082
I WANT TO HIT YOU VERY BAD

oh no
>>
>>29431346
No, you weren't, Katelynn.
>>
>>29431372

Yes he was, you can tell by his microexpressions.
>>
>>29430082
this fucking freak actually thought a 14 year old would still want to have sex with him once she met him in real life, he would have to chloroform her immediately to have any chance of actually scoring
>>
>>29431209

>I-I know who he is I s-swear, I totally didn't just look him up

You pathetic worm. If you were here with me now I don't think I could resist making you swallow your own teeth. Little weasel.
>>
>>29431299
He was the pedo tied to the chair for 7 hours being whipped by a loli
>>
>>29431442

>people seriously think he's lying

You do realize shit like this gets innocent people life sentences, right? God damn.
>>
>>29430082
how is the camera man so alpha if he was raped as a child and spends his time pretending to be 14 yr old girls online talking to NEETs?
>>
>>29431437
*Unsheathes katana*

Come and get me, tough guy.
>>
>>29431388
>>29431457
You're a delusional fagtard, Katelyn. You're going to jail, freak.
>>
>>29431457
this isn't a court of law. it is more likely than not that he was lying. whether this can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt I can't say
>>
>>29431470
he has incredible anger issues and tries to hide those and all his feelings of self hatred by channeling his frustrations onto pedophiles who are one of many groups he blames for all his pain
>>
So, any particular reason why you scumbags are actually defending a pedo?
>>
>people on /r9k/ posting here
>bashing this guy for being weird and creepy

look at yourself faggos
>>
>>29430082
Am I missing something?

Isn't 14 legal in many states?
>>
>>29431470
Because he was lying to invalidate the robot's point.
>I was sexually exploited
>So? I was too.
>I'm a robot and never had a gf
>So? Neither have I bro
Just normies lying and going out of their way to entrap and fuck with weirdos.
>>
File: penguin-gotham.jpg (38 KB, 970x504) Image search: [Google]
penguin-gotham.jpg
38 KB, 970x504
>>29430729
He reminds me of penguin off Gotham. I swear this guys an actor or something he looks so familiar.
>>
>>29430622
>he doesn't video any young college aged white people like him

kinda lame
>>
>>29431420
Which is why there are people trying to stop these creeps before they meet up with an actual girl. I seriously doubt that any of these creeps you see on creep catcher or dateline are delusional enough to think that a young girl/boy would really want to fuck them when they see them in real life, and if they ever did get a young girl/boy alone with them, when sex is refused rape will happen, assuming it doesn't happen right away. These people are dangerous.
>>
File: 54613.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
54613.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>tfw moral crusade gets drugged raped and his face eaten by the next creep he tries to entrap and humilate for youtube money
>>
>>29431590
Ex-cons are dangerous. But nobody goes around entrapping and tempting them into relapsing in a vain attempt in "getting them off the street."

This is scummy behavior by the moral crusader.
>>
>>29431610
Lmao you and your revenge fantasies, Katelyn.

You have trouble getting your fat ass up from your couch. Your diabetic ass couldn't overpower that imaginary pedo you allegedly tied up and your diabetic ass can't overpower that chad vigilante.
>>
>>29431579
in his first video he does
>>
>>29430082
Am i the only one that thinks he looks creepy
>>
>>29431644
Except nobody is tempting or entrapping these creeps. They are seeking out unscathed girls and boys on their own free will because they want to fuck them, it just so happens that the underage girl/boy they thought they found happened to be Chris Hansen or the guy in OPs video. If they hadn't found them, and instead found a real underage girl/boy and then somehow got alone with them in person that underage girl/boy will be raped or molested.

People go undercover and pose as an underage girl/boy because these creeps like you see in creep catchers or dateline are seeking out underage girls and boys and they want to catch these creeps before they meet up with a real underage girl/boy in person and do something to them.
>>
Fuck off. Most of us are just socially isolated, hikkis or in a Bad spot in life.
>>
This guy looks pretty scary desu
>>
>>29431762
>Except nobody is tempting or entrapping these creeps.
Except they are. You are literally changing the definition of entrapment. It's a sting operation. In fact, what this guy is doing may not be legal.
>>
>>29431535
no not many
>>
>>29430082
I feel bad for this guy to be honest. You don't get to the point he's at unless you've had some real problems in your life.
>>
>>29431829

He said the cops gave him a go-ahead, and besides he's been doing this for a while so it's legal don't worry
>>
>>29431829
entrapment implies you are getting someone to do something they would not do otherwise.
>>
>I want to hit you....very badly
>I just had a suicide attempt
>I have a lot of training in Krav Maga
>I am trying to stay calm

>Will see you in court

>You're taking me to court!?!? For what?!!?

Like I don't know this guy but isn't he the biggest white knight on the internet? He literally makes a living off impersonating girls and then just confronting the people talking to them, and then he sues them? It's funny how he says "I'm not here to ruin your life" but he pretty much is ruining people's lives essentially.

I'm just gonna be neutral about this, if that guy did try to have sex with an underage girl then it is illegal but at the same time I feel like this guy is trying to become the next Chris Hansen with his show "To catch a predator" because that's basically what they did on "To catch a predator"

You can tell this "guy" had some serious issues, claimed friends did drugs in his house but he was probably on drugs as well and he talked about being suicidal so you can imagine how issues they had, also sounded like anger issues as well but he claimed he was "holding himself back" of course if he had of hit the guy recording then he would have just added charges onto him like assault and other things.

I'm just playing devil's advocate here, I don't doubt that guy was a pedophile, I mean he clearly had a lot of issues going on and he was shaking and nervous the entire time so you can tell there was something bothering him. He had "Guilty" written all over his face, that's how nervous people act when they know they've been caught red handed.
>>
>>29430535
what's your point? i mean the post seems to fit the criteria
>>
>>29431274
if her age is off the clock then she's ready for the cock
>>
>>29431842
>He said the cops gave him a go-ahead, and besides he's been doing this for a while so it's legal don't worry
Oh yea sure buddy. You believe everything that self-righteous faggot says on youtube?
>>29431847
He wouldn't have done anything had the youtuber not engaged him.
>>
File: Katelyn&Friends.jpg (271 KB, 550x365) Image search: [Google]
Katelyn&Friends.jpg
271 KB, 550x365
>>29431567
Know exactly what you mean, I wonder how his band-mates feel about this.
>>
>>29431899
afi is a good band
>>
>>29431829
Entrapment is getting a person to commit a crime that under normal circumstances they wouldn't commit.

It is not entrapment when a person initiates contact with somebody posing as an underanged girl/boy and then initiates plans to meet up with them in real life for sex. They are doing everything on their own free will believing that the person who they are talking to is a real underaged girl/boy.

If the person posing as an underage girl/boy was a real one, the creep would act the same way and still try to meet with them in real life to fuck. The creep in the OPs video gave out his address to what he thought was an underaged girl/boy if it was a real one, he would have done the same thing.

He's trying to find underaged girls and boys to fuck, he just got unlucky and found someone who was undercover. You have no understanding of what entrapment is, the guy in OPs video is not committing a crime he wouldn't otherwise commit under normal conditions, because he would commit it, and that's why people go undercover, to stop them before they find a real underage girl/boy because the person in OPs video is looking for them, which is why he found the undercover guy in the first place.
>>
>>29431860
He would have been within his rights to hit the guy. Coming onto his property and recording him without consent.

Most people hate pedos, but for fucks sake don't condone being a complete and utter ballsack to humiliate them.
>>
>>29431915
>when a person initiates contact with somebody posing as an underanged girl/boy and then initiates plans to meet up
You really think the creep initiated the contact?
>>
>>29431891
How do you know who engaged who? And assuming your right saying he wouldn't do anything is a pretty big assumption seeing as he's giving out his address to underaged girls/boys because he wants them to come over to fuck.
>>
>>29431950
Where's your proof that he was soliciting himself to other minors?
>>
Since when does Archer catch pedophiles?
>>
>>29431933
Probably. This guys is giving out his address to what he thinks is underaged girls and boys so they will go to his house alone so he can fuck them. You think someone like that wouldn't initiate contact?
>>
>>29431933
>You really think the creep initiated the contact?

Where is your proof otherwise?
>>
>>29431950
He gave his address to a grown man.
Clearly entrapment.

Think the guy would be called out as a pedo and recorded if he weren't manipulated by the douchey camera guy?

Entrapment plain and simple. He was lead to do something he would never do without outside influence.

I'm a law student, I know how this works.
>>
>>29431995
see>>29431976

>>29431998
>Where is your proof otherwise?
I don't need proof. I'm not making a conviction.
>>
>>29432002
>I'm a law student, I know how this works.

Why would anybody do that, just go on the internet and lie?
>>
>>29431976
I don't have the chat logs, I'm not a part of their group, but why would I give the benefit of the doubt to someone who gives out his address to someone who he thinks is underage for the purpose of shower sex?

Besides even if we do give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he didn't initiate contact, it's still not entrapment. He's still giving out his address to meet someone for the purpose sex under the pretense that the person is underage, he would do the same thing if a real underaged person initiates contact with him, which is illegal.
>>
>>29432014
Exactly. Guy seems legit, I think he's telling the truth.
>>
>>29432002
He gave his address to what he thought was an underaged person. He was not led to do anything he would have do otherwise. If he wouldn't give out his address for the purpose of sex to an uneraged person otherwise, then why did he do that exact same thing to a grown man who he thought was an underaged person?
>>
>>29432031
He just takes his roleplay chat very seriously. Depending on the chat provider, he may have done no wrong.

If, for example, the minimum age for signup was 16 or 18 or he met doucheguy in a room for adults, he could be cleared of any potential charges and actually file a counter-suit for defamation of character.

Something to consider.
>>
>>29432058
Assuming he thought the camera guy was underaged. You assume a lot.

All you know is what the doucher on youtube says. His word is gospel to you.
>>
>>29430622
>There's cameras everywhere... everywhere... even here!
kek
>>
>>29430082
jesus christ this guy is a real character
>>
>>29430082
what the fuck is this dude

goddamn he gives me the creeps man

he looks like he's straight out from an episode of courage
>>
>We will see you in court
>>29431860
>He literally makes a living off impersonating girls and then just confronting the people talking to them, and then he sues them?
Sue him for what? This is criminal.
>>
>>29432135
We should hook him up with cwc
>>
>>29432072
>>29432072
The guy in YouTube said that someone gave out his phone number, his address, and was using his profile to talk with what he thought was an underaged girl for the purpose of sex. The guys only defense was that it wasn't him and his phone was stolen.

So we are either to assume that his phone really was stolen and used by someone else, that the guy from creep catchers wasn't really posing as underaged girl in the chat and just made that up to frame him in the video, or that he was gave out his address to what he thought was an underaged girl for the purpose of sex.

Who knows what is really true, I'm assuming the latter is since if the first two were true the guy in OPs video would haven been sued by now and he wouldn't be able to keep doing this.
>>
>>29432162
I don't think he sues them, I think he does what dateline does and gets them criminally prosecuted. What would he sue them for?
>>
>>29432172
He takes his roleplay VERY SERIOUSLY.

How is this hard to comprehend.

The dateline camera and accusation-sting fetish isn't all that weird bro.

I beat it to pictures of Chris H like erryday.
>>
>>29430622
It's amazing how many people feel threatened by him video taping them, kind of says something about our society. I also think he is kind of a moron because this is a good way to get yourself shot, or at least beat up pretty badly. You could see some people tried to attack him, I get if this was a social experiment but like some of those people were dangerous people.

He even video taped like some drug head guy that started chasing him, I'm not saying what he is doing is wrong, just that it's really fucking stupid and a good way to get yourself shot or beat. I mean if someone started video taping me I would just want to know what it's for and who they're going to show it to, I understand why those people were so bothered by it but if he was just recording random people and you're just standing in public then who cares? I mean what's the worst thing he could do with the video? He doesn't know who you are, he probably was gonna delete the footage anyway.

It is incredibly creepy though to have some stranger start video taping you, but he didn't sound threatening. He sounded pretty calm like "I'm just video taping you" but people were threatening to call the police and everything.
>>
>>29432192
True, now that you mention it that does sound pretty hot desu senpai. Do you know what tag to use to search for this fetish on pornhub?
>>
>>29432220
Of course. Just pop onto google and type in "sex predator home video" and it's like a ton of stills and clips of him in peoples homes.

>Take a seat over there
>Is pointing at his dick
>>
>>29430594
There's a bunch of YouTubers doing this. They act so morally superior like they're heroes doing gods work by manipulating lonely guys into making bad decisions by pretending to be attracted to them.
If no girl ever spoke to you and then a cute 14 year old girl says she likes you, you would be happy not because she's underage but because someone is attracted to you.
That being said, he shouldn't have trusted the underage roastie.
>>
>>29432274
They're all douchey youtubers on the inside.
>>
>>29431388
>microexpressions
HEY GUYS CHECK OUT MY PSEUDOSCIENCE
>>
>>29432309
He was memeing ya dip
>>
Mfw as a father to a daughter i get a great sense of satisfaction seeing these basement dwelling pale faced pedo vampires get absolutely btfo.

All of r9k would feel the same if they had kids. Keyword-all
>>
>>29432328
I'm new to memes, sorry sir
>>
>we'll see you in court

chad literally going around and scaring brobots with empty threads. would fuck his 14 year old daughter/10
>>
File: fef.png (294 KB, 537x385) Image search: [Google]
fef.png
294 KB, 537x385
>>29432353

originaI clommdent
>>
>>29432274
Why are you defending these people? They are trying to meet with underaged girls to fuck them. Look at the way the people in these videos look, do you really think any girl, let alone 14 year kid girl, would want to fuck them? Of course not. And do you really think if the people in these videos got what they wanted, and got to be alone with a real 14 year old girl, that they would just simply let them go when the girl refused to have sex with their ugly ass? Probably not, she wound probably be raped or molested. These guys aren't delusional, they know their ugly which is why they try to set up meetings with underaged girls over the internet, where the girk won't see how they look, or can see a false image of what these guys want girls to think they look like so they will want to meet up with then alone. Who's really being manipulated? These aren't innocent guys desperate for affection from anyone. They want to fuck ubderaged girls, they're trying to fuck underaged girls, and they know damn well they're ugly as sin and no girk would want to fuck them, so they set up meetings online where the girl doesn't know what they look like. These people are dangerous which is why other people pose as underaged, to stop them before they meet a real underaged person. Are YouTube's doing this soley out of the goodness of their heart? Of course not, but that doesn't mean I'm going to have any sympathy for them. If his really like you say and they're just lonely and desperate for attention and they're not really a danger to underaged girls then they should call a hooker, but it's obviously not like what you say.
>>
>>29432398
You really expected me to read all that shit right there?
>>
>>29432404
No, I wouldn't expect that from someone who defends pedophiles.
>>
>>29432413

You should type another essay. Wee!
>>
>>29432398
Learn to tl;dr or cut off your fucking hands.

That shit is just irresponsible.

Fucks sake, at least format that wall of text you fucking mongoloid
>>
File: image.png (215 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
215 KB, 500x720
>>29432404
Must be too much for your pro child molester brain, huh
>>
>>29430622
This is strangely calming
>>
>>29432404
>>29432429
>>29432430
Long posts are comfy. He actually took the time to make a well thought out post, instead of spewing half a sentence about how ''14 ain't pedo''
>>
File: 1466485148814.gif (1017 KB, 203x283) Image search: [Google]
1466485148814.gif
1017 KB, 203x283
>>29432452

I barely know what the thread is about, I just came in for the easy and quick replies
>>
>>29432525
Based smug /a/ posters
>>
File: 1388175218874.png (308 KB, 588x720) Image search: [Google]
1388175218874.png
308 KB, 588x720
>>29432525
>pretending to be retarded

bl0x
>>
>>29432575
Smug anime posters brings just as much lols as frog posters. Keep them coming. Do you have the one with te girl with long orange-ish hair?
>>
File: 1434847450014.png (611 KB, 780x720) Image search: [Google]
1434847450014.png
611 KB, 780x720
>>29432642
Natsumi-chan?
>>
If that normie showed up at my door I would have blown his head in half with my 44 magnum. Castle doctrine, beeyotch.
>>
>>29432655
Longer hair. Colour is like light brown, similar to dead leaves. I think she folds her arms. Maybe she doesnt.
>>
>>29432655
She wears a white singlet too
>>
File: zaba smieszka.jpg (27 KB, 310x287) Image search: [Google]
zaba smieszka.jpg
27 KB, 310x287
>those assblasted pedos ITT
>>
>>29432882
To be honest, most of the people ITT are assblasted. But it wouldn't be /r9k/ if no one was assblasted, so it's par for the course.
>>
>robots
>interested in whores
>trying to meet whores over the internet like an idiot
>not just raping whores or tricking them
>>
>>29432177
>criminally prosecuted
For what?
>>
>>29430082
>hur dur im a dumbass chad but i want to be seen as a really cool and caring guy so ill video tape this pedophile guy instead of just doing it off camera XDD
>>
>>29432494
I read it and he could habe communicated all that in like four sentences. Verbosity =/= intelligence.
>>
>>29432984
>robots
>being strong and bold enough to rape someone or having the social aptitude to trick roasties into sex
>>
File: ring.jpg (70 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
ring.jpg
70 KB, 1191x670
>>29432195
>>29430622

Do you not get how brilliant this is?

This is a representation of mass surveillance.

It's literally the only way to get these stupid animals that call themselves people to care about it.

Surveillance man. This is BRILLIANT. And hilarious. Watch it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
>>
>>29430082
If any of you were half as normal-looking as that guy, you'd be fucking teen sloots too. The truth hurts.
>>
>>29433280
The crack addict is kinda sad, she was really nice.
>>
>>29430082
I thought Tiny Tim was dead.
>>
>>29433381
Who is the crack addict girl in that video. I watched it all but i did not see her. My favorite was the little ebony prostitute girl and the schizophrenic woman who was saying all about the 80 million heroin
>>
>>29433435
The black prostitute.

Holy shit that old guy:
>WE GOT A DEAD ONE HERE DRESSED IN BLACK WE GOT ONE TO DISSECT HERE
>>
File: 1299254023894.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1299254023894.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
I fucked a 14 year old and got away with it.
>>
>>29433469
I wish i met that prostitute she is so cute i would do everything in my power to save her from the streets and i would get her off crack and she would be my gf.
:, (
>>
>>29432195
Honesty I would give the guy a hiding in most of these situations, especially the ones where he comes and creeps on their phone calls.

I get the feeling he very carefully pics his targets to get a low chance of danger aka choosing autisno and asians
>>
>>29433600
it seems like he doesn't give a fuck.

Anyway this is completely amazing. It's like a Quentin Dupieux movie almost
>>
>>29431535
we found the man in the video my friends :^)
>>
File: 10-knock-knock.w750.h560.2x.jpg (261 KB, 1427x1066) Image search: [Google]
10-knock-knock.w750.h560.2x.jpg
261 KB, 1427x1066
Why are Americans so pedophobic?

They are even more pedophobic than their actual laws!

> Jewish propaganda Knock Knock implying statutory rape gets you 20 years for fucking a 15 year old

In California where the movie takes place its 2 years - parole which means 3 months!

Get a grip people. Grass on the field play ball!
>>
>>29433511
I want to help schizo-chan, I would give her antipsychotics and hugs and take heroin with her.
>>
>>29431923
Being in public for people to see removes your right to privacy.So you can videotape anyone you want.
BUT
If you are making porn and the other party doesn't know, you can only include video OR audio and keep it/show it if you want. This is why news outlets only usually show parts of video with no sound until after a hearing is taking place to avoid being sued. At least in America
>>
So satisfying watching pedos get busted on camera. Thanks for posting this, OP.
>>
This guy looks like me. I can honestly see normies jumping all over me for looking creepy when I can't help it. Feels bad man. Creepy guys need to be extra careful about JB
>>
>>29433777
How do you feel good about watching these things? I feel so much sympathy for the pedo. I am not a pedo myself but i always without wanting to put myself in the shoes of the most helpless beings, in this case all my empathy was for the poor pedo.
>>
>>29433684
Same-eer
>>
>>29433777
Check those heaven trips.
>>
>>29430082
This is just straight up bullying and disgusting. If you are so into this crusade to catching "pedos" that just take the chat log and info to the police and let them handle it. But no, these bullys don't actually care about catching pedos, they just get off and a high from bullying people and the power trip that comes with it. Fucking normies are so pathetic.
>>
>>29433849
>I am a pedo
>>
>>29432398
Because they are victims of society.

They're so goddamn lonely they'd date a rock if it showed them affection. This is what happens when we demonize and ostracize people. It's both mental and physical abuse.
>>
>>29431274
pedastry vrs pedophilia vrs hebaphillia

taking action vrs thoughts and words

finding somthing or someone attractive vrs fucking it against its will

super simple stuff

any person crusading for any type of genital mutiliation should be deported from the first world country of residence
>>
>>29431437
why do trannies alwyas make threats about "muh beat you with bball bats" or "muh gunna make you eat teeth"
trannies are cancer needing to be purged
>>
>>29431535
normie laws are set by social standard of acceptance not logic lol. just look at this thread, fucking infiltrated with slow amd dumb normalfag scum
>>
File: 1464468699195.jpg (23 KB, 294x273) Image search: [Google]
1464468699195.jpg
23 KB, 294x273
>>29433398
Fucking kek'ed hard. Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>29431590
where are the parents when these young persons are solicited on the internet and then travel great distance to meet n greet?
of course normalfag scum will defend lazy parents.
>>
>>29433849
i agree
the guy filming sounded like he was enjoying the feeling of moral superiority. he just likes degrading people weaker than himself and he got himself an easy target that no one can possibly defend without incriminating themselves in the eyes of most people.

i bet he was not actually sexually abused like he says in the video
>>
>>29434165
We have another pedo.
>he just likes degrading people weaker than himself
Look, it's projecting.
>>
The video got taken down, holy fucking shit did youtube terms of service actually kicked in?
>>
>>29434232
there you go, you're enabling him
>>
It is not the pedos fault. Pedos are born not raised. There are pedo genes just as there are gay genes. This pedo did not choose to like little girls. It is not the pedos fault.
>>
>>29434305
How is that enabling him? A 14 year-old little girl approaching this pedo, bending over and lifting her skirt to expose her little pussy, that would be enabling.
>>
>>29430082
Did anyone mirror the video?
>>
>>29433280

watched it the other day and loved it tbqg. and you could see this as some subversive critique of society and its mindset on privacy. but unfortunately he is a huge normie capitalising his other channel by making le funny normie videos. "sex noises in library" XD. so either he did this not with any critique in mind just out of pure voyeurism, or he's patheitc and selling out to make shitty mainstream humour videos.
>>
>>29434144
Do your parents know what you do on the Internet?
>>
>>29434437
Where is his other channel? Show me
>>
File: feels.jpg (55 KB, 800x576) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
55 KB, 800x576
This is a real robot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktlZ23KV63E
>>
>>29434476
Hah! Now that is what i call a humorous situation! :)
>>
>>29431829
Stings are not entrapment. This isn't entrapment.
>>
>>29432063
It doesn't work this way.
>>
>>29432274
Found the desperate pedophile
>>
>>29434165
He IS morally superior and not bullying at all
>>
>>29432398
>If you're ugly you are a potential rapist

Normies showing their true colors
>>
File: 1356272944418.jpg (41 KB, 299x722) Image search: [Google]
1356272944418.jpg
41 KB, 299x722
>>29434476
>that nigger recording

I could hear how his face looked. Big ass lips and teeth too big for his head. I hate the way niggers talk.
>>
>>29431860
See, you can't say that he tried to have sex with an underage girl unless you actually have an underage girl for him to attempt to have sex with. Asking a girl over and trying to rape her are totally different things.
>>
File: no.png (99 KB, 299x348) Image search: [Google]
no.png
99 KB, 299x348
>>29430622
Is this danielfromsl?
Seems to have the same voice and talks in a similar way.
Also they're both trolls and act like they're a bit fucked in the head.

https://www.youtube.com/user/CaramelHoteI/videos
>>
>>29430082
anyone have mirror? fucking youtube kikes deleted it
>>
>>29433849
u is the bitch who got dis deleted?!
betta not find ya ass white boi cus we have a problem, and aint no one having problems with me and walk away breating son, nah ah
fucking bitch ass pretensios cracka betta watch ya back punk
>>
>>29435517
Yes this plz
original
>>
>>29430622

Man, I wish I could run into this guy just so I could smash his fucking head in.

It astounds me that so many people let this faggot do this without any consequences.

>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but it's not illegal!

Doesn't matter, I'd kick this faggot's ass. You don't get to go around being an autistic little fuck like this and get away with it. If his parents had kicked the shit out of him more as a kid he might not be wasting his life doing this garbage now.
>>
>>29436361
It's absolutely brilliant. Several studies have shown that people act differently if they know they are under surveillance.

Normies don't care about being spied on constantly but add some proximity and make it personal and they freak the fuck out.
>>
>>29436361
Remember every detail of this comment you made.
Reflect on it the next time you evolve.
Consequences.
Who is "you"?
What is"you"?
Who are "us"?
What is "we"?

Never did the moon been close to them than now 2401442392XX THE KING COME DOWN
>>
File: le predator catcher face.png (188 KB, 426x435) Image search: [Google]
le predator catcher face.png
188 KB, 426x435
REUPLOAD PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
>>
late to the party. someone summarize.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96SrWO5Na54

Here's some robot fighting back for your trouble, with real-life REEEES
>>
>>29437039
It's on worldstar
/videos/video.php?v=wshhRCaW8tjeVo1F4BNV
>>
>>29437486
You're a real human bean.
And a real hero.
>>
>>29430393
>>29430480
>>29430551
>>29431274
Fuck off you disgusting normalfags.
>>
>>29437486
Is this the correct URL?
worldstarhiphop PutADotHere com/videos/video.php?v=wshhRCaW8tjeVo1

It just directs me to worldstarhiphop PutADotHere com/videos/

Am I the only one?
>>
>>29437130
is this the same lad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHc9kSUlDH0
>>
>>29438214
i like that lad
he stands for what he believes is and he is being righteous
fuck the guys who filmed him, fucking bullies
>>
>>29437486
the dude is weird, but the most obnoxious part about that video is the guy who confronts him and think he is a fucking hero. disgusting normie.

>>29437709
14 is not even a pedophile (pedophilia is under 10 or so), normies just use the word to shame the people who have natural sexual attraction towards women who are physically ready for sex.

>sex with 15,99yo = oh you disgusting creep
>sex with 16,00yo = all is right
= normie logic
>>
>>29430082
Looks like some skelly man from hell
now THIS is /r9k/
>>
>>29438660
seriosuly, the dude has problems and the camerafaggot strokes his "justice" boner by filming him and releasing the video. i sympathize with the skelly man.
>>
>>29430082
MIRROR PLS
>>
>>29438646
>the dude is weird

I think its a woman F A M
>>
>>29438862
Idk, would a woman try to get a girl to have sex in the shower with? I go with dude.
>>
I didn't see the video cause it's taken down but from what I can gather I think I'm feeling bad for the guy. I mean he's obviously barely functional in society and has a miserable life and is disconnected from reality. I can relate :(
>>
>>29438948

www D-OT worldstarhiphop D-OT com/videos/video.php?v=wshhRCaW8tjeVo1F4BNV

if that doesnt work put it in google
>>
>>29434053
They want 14 year old girls. They act like serial killers. There is no way these people deserve integration
>>
>>29430082

He looks like the gay creep from wedding crashers decided to impregnate Robert Smith from the Cure, while that mutant offspring grew up and met a person that's biological parents were the crow and the puppet from saw, and then they decided to fuck and have a kid that ended up to be this loser.

This shit is unreal
>>
File: 1432027199863.jpg (6 KB, 400x412) Image search: [Google]
1432027199863.jpg
6 KB, 400x412
>>29439069
Have you though of the fact that they had the agreement of another person before the fact? I mean they are straight out of a NTR doujin, but they're people too. And it's ALWAYS a Chad behind the camera, so it pisses me even more
>>
>>29439069
>Deserve
Just go to hell please.
>>
File: Top kek.jpg (115 KB, 509x501) Image search: [Google]
Top kek.jpg
115 KB, 509x501
>>29431322
Mirror here.
>Mirror here.
Mirror here.
>>
>>29439098
Little girls are really easy to exploit. That's the reason the law exists. I know if it was legal that Chad could get 100000000000s of underage girls they're easy. It's illegal because girls are meant to be protected. You try to exploit little girls and that's creepy and weird. This is why you're on a watch list.
>>
>>29433849
this to be honest, an easy target for chads and normies looking for social appreciation

Though I still do think this Vyro look alike should end up in the slammer
>>
>>29434384
>>29434232
>>29433859
What they're doing is wrong because they're not police officers. They're just amateur vigilante catchers. Cops even told this other dude similar things to stop.
>>
>>29439069
fuck off normie >:-O
>>
>>29430622
wow this is fucking amazing
>>
>>29439173
>Little girls are really easy to exploit
14 isn't little any more. You should know your actions have consequences. If it was something like getting duped online for something, that's different.
Plus, so are little boys easily exploited but nobody gives a shit about that
I really don't get the whole 20 year old sleeps with a 14 year old girl "BAD", same with reverse genders "NICE"
It's either one or the other, it's the exact same thing
> I know if it was legal that Chad could get 100000000000s of underage girls they're easy
They do though
Freshman Stacys are getting banged by the whole football team, it's not much of a secret
>It's illegal because girls are meant to be protected
Maybe if we lived in Saudi Arabia where women are treated like second class citizens, like they should if they want to have these privileges.
This is 'MURICA, nobody is stopping you from defending yourself with anything you have
>You try to exploit little girls and that's creepy and weird. This is why you're on a watch list.
Yeah it's creepy and weird, but so is scat and vore. Nobody is forcing you to shit on another person or fuck their wound.
>>
>>29439341
Little boys are illegal to fuck too because kids in general are easy to take advantage of.
You can't fuck little girls because you have a huge power differential. If you get them in high school it's not a big deal as you're not using you're superior knowledge to fuck a girl half your age.
>>
>>29439173
you're almost spot on, the problem is not that chad can bang her but that a 22-year-old robot can, let's say you're no a total failure, it transforms into the 30-year-old getting a 20-year-old because he's so grown up and shit and has stuff that you would like but can't have because you haven't worked for it

well now that I think about it, a robot couldn't get a 14-year-old because of 0 sexual experiences
>>
>>29438214
>kid holding the camera actually says "Hodor" when they close the door.
kek
>>
>>29439341
Oh also I bet you complain about whores. If you think girls are whores wait until what it looks like when 25 year old guys can creep on young girls.
I guess if you married her I wouldn't really care.
>>
>>29439402
>Little boys are illegal to fuck too because kids in general are easy to take advantage of
No, no, I don't mean it's not illegal, but that there's a double standard from a normie/Chad point of view
>If you get them in high school it's not a big deal as you're not using you're superior knowledge to fuck a girl half your age.
Well if she's dumb enough to accept, good honestly. It'll help her if something bad happens since she is underage. 2-4 more years and all of that gubmint backing will stop more or less (even if accused of rape a big deal nowadays)
>>
File: grima1-cb175016.jpg (39 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
grima1-cb175016.jpg
39 KB, 1024x576
>>29430082
its snake god damnit
>>
>>29439478
Hahaha wtf? Really are u pretending to be a fuck? Molesting little boys is taken very seriously.
And that's the whole thing.girls at that age are all dumb. You can't hold them to an adult standard cuz they're little fucking girls they can't make good decisions yet. This is the I hate you dad phase and it would be exploited by neckbeards
>>
it's disgusting how many bullies are in this thread
>>
>>29439402
Watch the news sometimes. The girls are let go way more often, especially when they're Stacys. The age of consent was brought up this high by feminists after all, so why would it protect men? Before women had so much power, even in most western countries it was10 through 13, back in the 19th century. Did we evolve or is sexual orientation a choice? Is it taught? Then maybe someone should teach you not to be such a fag. Oh, and with electroshock therapy that'd bemaybe possible. Lol. How funny it would be to reprogram normals to be 'pedo'.
>>
>>29434232
> calling people who disagree with you pedos

kill yourself you cunt
>>
File: tmnt09-1361745152.jpg (35 KB, 584x323) Image search: [Google]
tmnt09-1361745152.jpg
35 KB, 584x323
>>29439538
nah, it's 90's Casey Jones

years have been rough on him since April left
>>
>>29437486
>that fucking comment section
Christ, comment sections shouldn't exist
>>
>>29439755
*And we hit puberty earlier to boot now days, and are more mature, for the education.
>>
>>29439755
The thing is a man isn't considered ruined when he fucks st 15 he's considered normal. If a 14 year old girl fucks a 25 year old guy she will be ruined in the eyes of the community. Little girls don't really understand this.
>>
>>29439755
>Oh, and with electroshock therapy that'd bemaybe possible
edgy
>>
>>29435494
First thing i thought lel
Not the same voice but the same tone. Both sociopaths i guess
>>
>>29439918
Abrahamic religions do play a huge part. Why I hate Christians. No man will ever love you if you're not pure is how it all started, and that's yesterday's primitive culture infecting, echoing into this one. And they do understand, it's just that they are hormone bombs so they cannot resist. When an adolescent you feel sex and love stronger, and you are not even desensitized yet either. Oh, how many times a girl pretends for her parents that she's still a 'good girl' and pretends she was raped to save face.
>>
>>29430622
i fucking wish someone smashed this little asshole's camera

>people crying "oh reprisent mess surviance" are fucking retarded
>>
>>29430946
fuck I just realized Vyro and Kaetlynn both live in the same place
>>
>>29430622
>stop taking a picture of me it's my privacy
>arn't there cameras in there
>uhh.. no..
>>
>>29430140
Getting caught was part of the plan
>>
>>29431899
Don't you fucking equate this creep with based Davey havok
>>
Does anyone have a new link? This one got taken down for "violating youtube's bullying and harassment policy"
>>
>>29440667
See>>29431322

Because it's the video blox.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.