[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my mom let me spend money on the grounds that i would be making
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: pt.,.png (166 KB, 500x304) Image search: [Google]
pt.,.png
166 KB, 500x304
my mom let me spend money on the grounds that i would be making some soon after and would pay her back
but now i realize i don't have to. i could just get double
should i be the shitty person or no
>>
What did she lend you money for?
How much did she lend you?
Why do you think you no longer need to repay her?
What do you plan to get double of instead of paying her back?
>>
>>29429937
car porblems
$100
i'm greedy and my desire to have more stuff is outweighing the desire to not be a shitbag
just double the stuff. thinking of getting clothes specifically
>>
>>29429991
What, you don't think she's ever going to bring up the money she lent you or the car problems?
>>
>>29430113
i'll just tell her i keep forgetting and i'll send it soon. i'm trying to get a job so i can pay her back then, for now i wnat to be the cunt
>inb4 "what'll stop you from being the cunt then too"
>>
>>29430137
How about you do something smart with that $100.

How about, instead of looking for a job and probably not being able to get one like most people here can vouch for, you use that $100 to start your own business and make money for yourself. Self-employment can be surprisingly profitable, and risk means little to someone who doesn't need to pay for his own living. Also, knowing that all of the profit generated by the business is going into your own pockets rather than you simply getting a small wage for your work can be really empowering. Here's something to get you started http://smallbiztrends.com/2015/04/businesses-you-can-start-for-less-than-100.html
>>
Tbh you already are a shitty person for even considering this, so might as well be a shitty person with $100

If you're fine with shit like this without feeling awful for it, then what are you doing here? Go be a sociopath with the other normies
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.