[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reveal your power level
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1024px-Flehmendes_Pferd_32_c.jpg (116 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Flehmendes_Pferd_32_c.jpg
116 KB, 1024x683
im totally convinced that literally Nobody can beat my power level

it is literally off the freaking charts

>antinatalist
>atheist
>vegan
>democracy is horseshit
>suicide-apologist
>absurdist
>arrangist(marriages should be arranged because the evolutionarily based criteria for "love" are tremendously unspeakably crappy )
>cheating on your spouse should be punished in severe cases even by death
>pro genitical engineering on humans
>pro human-animal hybrids
>pro necrophila some sorts of zoophilia (if the animal is anatomically not bothered by the human genitals, for example the human wee wee does not bother a horse )
>pro incest as long as you dont procreate

my power level is beyond measurement it is the highest power level in the entire world
>>
Power level is not synonymous with how ridiculous and stupid your opinions are, you seem to be confused.
>>
Prohibitionist (alcohol)
Straightedge
Vegetarian
Hate chinese and japanese people
>>
>>29429787
Yeah what this anon says

You're just a fucking sperg, sorry OP
>>
Hiroshima never happened, it could not scientifically happen
>>
File: 1466031640992.png (111 KB, 359x468) Image search: [Google]
1466031640992.png
111 KB, 359x468
>>29429736
>severe social anxiety
>the slightest of criticism or bullying sends me into tears
>can't forget anything stupid I've done without remembering it while trying to sleep
>burned bridges with 4 friend circles
>overall self-loathing defeatist
>240 lbs 5'11"
>huge gyno (bigger than my fists)
>flat feet
>back problems
>high blood pressure
>probably diabetic

loving every minute
>>
>>29429787
thats not an argument bud
>>
>>29429840
This combining of hemispheres needs to occur at a velocity that is well beyond what explosives technology at the time could deliver, especially when the fissionable material was arranged in a linear method and utilized U-235.

For evidence of this, it is important to note that no other nuclear weapons designs since (with the only exception being the atomic cannon more than a decade later) utilize a gun-type assembly. Every other nuclear weapon in existence uses a plutonium sphere-type compresson mechanism as a primary nuclear explosive.
>>
>>29429914
Who the fuck let you off of your containment board?

>>>/pol/ faggot
>>
File: 1452007389514s.jpg (6 KB, 173x250) Image search: [Google]
1452007389514s.jpg
6 KB, 173x250
>>29430060
im sometimes on /pol/ yes but /r9k/ is my main and favorite board and it would not even affect my power level even if i were mainly a polfag
>>
>>29430151
Why the fuck is /pol/ linked with this board so much? Im a polfag and just visiting here
>>
>>29430215
the overlap of the boardpopulations is 100%
>>
>>29430264
Pretty close, but it wasn't until recently that people began thinking that /pol/-teir memes like
>LE NOT AN ARGUEMENT XDDD
are acceptable. They're not here-- they're trash.
>>
>>29429736
>antinatalist
Agreed
>atheist
Agreed
>vegan
Faggot
>democracy is horseshit
Agreed
>suicide-apologist
Agreed
>absurdist
Agreed
>arrangist
Who does the arranging? Family? Then no.
>cheating on your spouse should be punished in severe cases even by death
Should be punishable but not by death.
>pro genitical engineering on humans
Agreed
>pro human-animal hybrids
Agreed. Make flurries real.
>pro necrophila some sorts of zoophilia
Necro no. Zoo yes if consetual.
>pro incest as long as you dont procreate
Agreed
>>
>>29430798
not an argument is not a meme is it a legitimate response to a post that just doesnt add anything of worth to the discussion
>>
>>29430798
and what does saying that something is a "meme" even mean ? can you just dismiss anything by saying its a "meme" without further explanation ?

"not an argument" was obviously around before stefan molyneux was even born
>>
>>29430890
no of course the family has no say in the arrangement im not totally sure about it practically i just wanted to point out that the evolutionarirly based way to select a partner is literal crap and must be dismissed and replaced by something intelligently designed
>>
>>29430890
also your power level is pretty high too
>>
>>29429736
Hmmm

>agnostic atheist
>democracy is horseshit
>egalitarianism is horseshit
>most modern values brought forth by the French revolution and other republican ideals are horseshit
>monarchism is the best system we can hope for (not ideal, but nothing is)
>philosophy is an eternal problem with no real answer, so I don't subscribe to any philosophy in particular, I do find skepticism to be reasonable
>don't consume any drugs aside from alcohol and occasionally tobacco (no cigarettes though)
>think women are too different from men to be allowed the same rights, it's not a matter of inferiority as much as it's a matter of fundamental difference in decision-making
>moral relativism, even if it might be philosophically justifiable, has done more harm than good to society, and we should generally strive to reinstate traditional moral values
>similarly, everyone should be able to choose whichever sexual conduct he/she likes with another living, consensual human being (so no zoo/necro/pedo) but it's stupid to claim deviancy is just as "natural" as heterosexuality
>hardcore collectivism and hardcore individualism are equally bad; there is no individual without a collective, and no collective without the efforts of an individual

That's it from the top of my head
>>
>>29429736
>absurdist

doesn't that conflict with having a serious opinion on everything else you mentioned
>>
>>29429736
>Absurdist
>having opinions at all

Gave me a good giggle m8
>>
>>29432019
>>29432039

no absurdism just means that there is no purpose of life

absurdism directly confirms atheism and antinatalism and suicide apologetics

and there is no conflict between absurdism and my other positions because it does not erase morality

life is not absurd because morality is absurd but because non of your decisions will affect your next 500 quadrillion years

no memories will survive
>>
>>29432101
>Life is Absurd! There is no purpose in life!
>I still cant help but hold various opinions about things and believe they are true
>I will even argue about them when people challenge it

Nobody believes in absurdism OP you are just memeing. If you really did, you wouldn't have taken the time to write this post
>>
>>29432144
Absurdism =/= being depressed
You're still allowed to discuss things
>>
>>29432151
if you really believed that there was no purpose to life, truly believed that in your core, you wouldn't have so many "edgy" opinions

you wouldn't even bother trying to convince me otherwise, what is the purpose of it OP?

you dont really subscribe to that empty philosophy, nobody does.
>>
>>29432179
I'm not OP you idiot
I'm not even an absurdist
But being an absurdist doesn't mean you're an empty shell who can't form a coherent thought you mong
>>
>>29432179
this

absurdism doesnt render reason and morality absurd it would be self-refuting if it did that
>>
File: 1460176750037.jpg (75 KB, 600x397) Image search: [Google]
1460176750037.jpg
75 KB, 600x397
>>29430890
>disrespecing the /veganmasterrace/
lehmaowing at ur lyf 2b kwytonist
>>
>>29429736
Truly euphoric beyond measure OP.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.