[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who really wins, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: 1447711270583.jpg (59 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1447711270583.jpg
59 KB, 640x640
Who really wins, robots?
>>
me because I fuck your mom, nut all over her face, and make her call me daddy and at the end of the night I'm cuddling with her sweet ass you fag
>>
>>29429665
do you enjoy posting here
>>
>>29429637
Chad because he impregnated her while Dirty Mack the beta is raising Chad's kid and spending his own money to do it. Meanwhile Chad continues to fuck random women and repeating the process.
>>
The girl unsurprisingly
>>
>girl goes out and fucks 10 other guys
>those 10 other guys have cuddled her at the end of nights when she's mysteriously not home
>if I'm cuddling her at the end of 1 night out of 7 days a week who really wins lol?
Obviously not you.
>>
File: 1464155768290.png (11 KB, 411x387) Image search: [Google]
1464155768290.png
11 KB, 411x387
>>29429637
hmmm... reaIly makes you think
>>
I got laid

You got cuddled.

Idiot
>>
File: smirkinggirl.jpg (29 KB, 341x330) Image search: [Google]
smirkinggirl.jpg
29 KB, 341x330
>>29429734
unsurprisingly
>>
>>29429637
The girl wins and so does Chad especially if he got her pregnant.
>>
It sounds like everybody in this case. Chad gets laid, the beta gets his need for intimacy fulfilled, and the girl gets attention. As long as everyone understands the transaction taking place, I see no issues.
>>
It's sarcasm
A joke about people who actually think that way

Look all the retweets and likes
>>
>You can fuck my girl
what a fucking idiot
thanks for the permission
>>
>>29429637
the only one who loses is the beta
>>
I think it's very progressive what this nice guy is saying. You shouldn't treat it as some sort of losing outcome. You're getting her at her best.
>>
the guy in the apartment downstairs who had a productive conversation with a gecko about cheaper car insurance
>>
>>29430188
>You're getting her at her best.

>Stretched out loose pussy.
>Had all the fun experiences first time with Chad
>Had all her sexual fun in the past with Chad
>Will be unwilling to do the same stuff she did with Chad with the beta.
>Will complain if your dick is not as big as Chads and will no doubt be looking for sex on the side
>Will be wrinkly by the time she gets to you as her looks will have faded
>All the fun once in a lifetime experiences will have been shared with previous men.
>Possibly comes baggaged along with kids from previous guys.

Wow sounds like a great deal!
>>
>>29430211
>Chad needs his car
>The beta needs the money saved from better car insurance to pay for child support
Downstairs guy is the winner
>>
>>29429973
Women aren't property you creep. She can fuck as many men's she want and her bf has to accept that. If he doesn't like it he can break up.
>>
>>29429637
both of you do, if he enjoys cuddles, then good for him
and if you enjoy fugging his gf, then you also win.
>>
File: gecko.jpg (9 KB, 206x396) Image search: [Google]
gecko.jpg
9 KB, 206x396
>>29430211
>>29430304
I forgot to add the beautiful gecko
>>
>>29429637
The girl. What a stupid thing to say, what a stupid nigger.
>>
File: cuck.png (267 KB, 313x475) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
267 KB, 313x475
>>29429637
the woman lol retard
>>
>>29430277
The offensive part is the guy she settles for has to put more effort than the guy who fucked and chucked her.

These betas feel proud to dedicate their life around a woman to get lower quality sex, than Chad who just walked up to her and said "let's fuck"

If you have self-respect you won't date a woman who slooted. Men know this on an instinctual level but modern feminists have been manipulating men into being betas just to get laid.
>>
Everyone except him.
>>
>>29429637
Whoever she cooked for, and you know, if she cleaned your place. It's nice to get off, but two thirds of the point of having a woman is to make you food and clean your bathroom.
>>
Is it okay to cheat on a guy if he's asexual?

He doesn't mind sex, but the girl in the relationship has to ask for sex every time.
>>
>>29430930
There's a grand irony in the term mansplaining, when women are by far the more socially manipulative gender. Femsplaining isn't a thing because it's the default dialogue pushed by the progressively femcentric society, something our generation is unfortunately immersed in since birth.

Through our media and newly empowered female peers, males are collectively shamed and conditioned from the moment we can understand language to idolize the feminine.
>"virgin"
>you just "don't get it"
>you'll always be alone
>misogynist
>>
>>29429637
The Mack guy clearly wins, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't pay Chad a visit and hang him from his intestines
>>
File: l.jpg (2 KB, 143x121) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
2 KB, 143x121
>>29430307
ROASTIE DETECTED
OUT OUT OUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUT
>>
>>29429637
Is he paying for her shit too? I'd definitely say the other guy wins in that case
>>
>>29430307
you lost the argument when you used the creep terminology.
>>
I can't find this tweet on Twitter I was going to respond to it, anyway it looks like his account got hacked today, which one of you was it?
>>
>>29430307
Women enjoy beibg treated like property.
Well taken care of property, but still property.
>>
File: 2d4.png (12 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
2d4.png
12 KB, 560x407
>>29429637
Um... I do?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.