[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /dying/ here? lung cancer here from smoking too much. Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
who /dying/ here?
lung cancer here from smoking too much. Don't give a shit. Still have 3 packs a day
>>
>>29429317

Well fuck it then. If you're on your way out already I hope they at least bring you some pleasure. Be comfy whenever you can, if you can, and indulge yourself.
>>
>>29429317
how long you've got?
>>
What's your age and when did you start smoking? Any initial symptoms? I have chest pain but too scared to go check.
>>
rip desu
>>
>>29429473
im 19 now, started smoking at 17. It was caught early without symptoms at a check up when i was 18. I refused chemo and shit. I get a lot of chest pain now and cough, sometimes blood, a lot of phlegm.
>>29429460
6-12 months. Would have 5 or more if I didn't still smoke
>>
>>29429317
shit that sucks

glad im not you
>>
>>29429529
>It was caught early without symptoms at a check up when i was 18. I refused chemo and shit.

Why? Just tired of life?
>>
Fuck it all senpai
I hope you do some crazy shit before you go
And of course, smoke everything away
>>
meanwhile all your faggots on this board talk about how bad you wanna die, yet besmirch any poster who says they want to start smoking
>>
>>29429317

How differently did people you know treat you after finding out about your cancer?
How are you spending the remainder of your days, are you reading novels or films you wanted too but otherwise wouldn't?
>>
>>29429658
Who the fuck interacts with people
>>
>>29429529
How was it caught if there were no symptoms? What signs did the doctor notice that made him get imaging ?
>>
>>29429658
>implying I talk to anyone on a regular basis.
my mom keeps trying to make me get chemo, my dad respects my decision even though he doesn't agree with it. I'm masturbating, maxxing credit cards on Tengas, smoking, popping opiates, and then smoking some more
>>29429585
yeah and i had an excuse to do whatever the fuck i want
>>
>>29429710
Maxing cards... You idiot. The debt will Fall down on ur parents after u die
>>
Did you start smoking 3 packs since age 17 or dod you work your way up? I'm now worried because I smoked half a pack for a year or two when I was a teenager.
>>
>>29429317
I hope everything turns out alright. Get some medical grade heroin or some prescribed stuff for the chest pain and do shit with family and friends until the time comes
>>
>>29429706
My breathing or something, after that I had to go to a radiologist and get something like an MRI where i went into a machine and they found a small growth, said it'd be easy to take care of with a bit of chemo but i didn't want it anyway
>>
>>29429728
It works that way? Wew lad
>>
>>29429740
started at half a pack at 17, was at 2 packs when i was diagnosed.
>>
>>29429529
How the fuck do you get cancer in 2 years
I know at least 5 people in my family that were lifetime smokers and drinkers and lived into their 80's

bad luck i guess
>>
>>29429762
Not him but of course it does. Why the hell would a company just forgive debt?
>>
Dude why dont you get the goddamn chemo. You're gonna break your poor mother's heart
>>
>>29429806
>>29429785

If you believe he actually has cancer and isn't just shitposting for attention you're retarded.
>>
>>29429529
what the fuck
>not even 2 years of smoking
>>
>>29429805
Because that's not how it works

> in some states, children can be held responsible for a deceased parent's unpaid medical debts. In virtually all other circumstances, creditors can come after your estate, but not the assets of your adult children. If your estate has insufficient assets to pay off debts, in most instances those debts are wiped out.
>>
>>29429728
>The debt will Fall down on ur parents
no it won't moron
why talk about things you know nothing about

I guess it depends on his situation but we do not know nearly enough to make that assumption
>>
I hope you die real soon fagget
>>
>>29429927
>I hope you die real soon fagget
I hope he does too. Then there will be one less smoker in the world, one more number to add to the national annual count of morons
>>
>>29429529
dude the doctors dont know when youre going to die

go cold turkey on smoking and drinking and all drugs

and start shopping all organic produce fruits and vegetables every meal

if ur body gets nutrients it kills the cancer by itself
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.