[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kill yourself or improve yourself faggot, you have to choose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 194x259
Kill yourself or improve yourself faggot, you have to choose one right now. What's gonna be? Are you really going to fucking lose 2020 2030 2040 and so on? Literally the greatest years our species will have? You can fucking star right know and have a huge role in all of this dumb fuck.

Go, choose: kill yourself or improve yourself. Tic toc motherfucker, every minute without deciding is a minute fucking wasted.
>>
>>29428994
I wish there was a fucking war they could send me to.
>>
>>29429281

WAR ON DRUGS MAGGOT
>>
>>29429511
Dammit. I'm gonna go for a run. At least that's something. It helps me think after. Last time it did. I think.

Thanks drill sergeant uncle sam.
>>
Meh. I think I'm going to jerk off a bit. Maybe make a peanut butter sandwich and play DS3. I can kill myself tomorrow.
>>
>>29429889

That's right son, get some exercise .It's never a fucking bad idea, know that I am proud of you
>>
File: trtle.png (109 KB, 285x368) Image search: [Google]
trtle.png
109 KB, 285x368
Definitely killing myself. It was a good fight. I have to hand it to life. I showed some promise in the early rounds but I don't think the ref will call it early. Time to throw in the towel, I say. Why keep fighting?

Oh well, better luck next match
>>
>>29429923

YOU FUCKING COWARD, GET YOUR SORRY ASS OUT OF THE FUCKING CHAIR AND HELP US BUILD A FUCKING TOMORROW
>>
>>29429961

God damn it son there won't be a next fucking match. Fucking stay here, lose some weight and gain some knowledge motherfucker
>>
File: Bubble.png (162 KB, 477x491) Image search: [Google]
Bubble.png
162 KB, 477x491
>>29430006

AH, if life's problems were so easy. I cherish the days when my only concerns were my weight and educational status.

Why do you fear death? If a life is not worth living, why should it be lived? We are not action heros. It is not our fate to rise up to the challenge in the third act and overthrow the villain. Life is directionless, rudderless. Some of us will suffer meaninglessly for no other reason than bad luck.

It can be good to die, just as it can be good to live
>>
>>29430175

Life is worth fucking living my boy. Villain? Fuck you we don't need a villain. There are so many beautiful places and good things to enjoy, now and in the future we will have much more. Fucking try god damn it.
>>
>feel like a guilt/cuck fap
>open r9k
>see this at top

thanks OP, talked me out of it
>>
But I've started counting calories, eating healthier, and excersizing as is captain! I will become a better me, or I will die trying.
>>
I'm a manlet.

What hope is there?
>>
>>29430243

You're welcome kid.

>>29430293

And I am fucking proud of you, you fucking got this babe.

>>29430311

Some girls do care, others do not, mostly do not. You're fine boy, don't let this hellhole meme you.
>>
File: there's only trash here.jpg (171 KB, 499x497) Image search: [Google]
there's only trash here.jpg
171 KB, 499x497
>>29428994
>2020 2030 2040
>Literally the greatest years our species will have
>>
>>29428994
hold on I just need 1 more rank for global and then I'll choose
>>
>>29430334
>Some girls do care, others do not, mostly do not. You're fine boy, don't let this hellhole meme you.

Some people will literally ignore all your accomplishments if you're under 5'6", and i'm 5'5", 5'6" on a good day.

I guess you're right. The memes have been getting to my head.
>>
File: harleywink.gif (2 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
harleywink.gif
2 MB, 540x540
>>29430346

You are fucking wrong kiddo. Stick around and you will see.
>>
File: snowden.jpg (69 KB, 1158x708) Image search: [Google]
snowden.jpg
69 KB, 1158x708
>>29430385
Acting overconfident on the Internet doesn't make you right.
This is the worst decade in modern history and the coming ones will be even worse. If you did an ounce of actual research and stopped listening to your TV and shallow motivational platitudes, you would know that.
>>
>>29430425

Oh really son? That's what you fucking think? 100 years ago we were having the fucking First World War. We were doing better back then? We are doing great, this right now is the best of times and things will only get better.
>>
>>29428994
I'll fucking hang myself from my bathroom windowsill if you send me a video of you inhaling a glass of salt water senpai :3

otherwise kill yourself.
>>
File: pepegun.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
pepegun.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
>>29430366

choose now faggot
>>
>>29428994
Even black people don't believe this shit, OP. The old days were objectively better, 2020-2040 will be resource wars and climate refugees, poo in loos everywhere once the monsoon stops and India become a trackless desert, and China imposing totalitarian ideals on the world.
>>
>>29430558

No, not the fucking asians, please don't.
>>
>>29430483
but getting to global would be an improvement for me, might as well quit csgo and finally be able to do something for my life.. so hold on
>>
>>29430558
>2020-2040 will be resource wars and climate refugees, poo in loos everywhere once the monsoon stops and India become a trackless desert, and China imposing totalitarian ideals on the world.

give me all the facts, sources, research and books to back that up
>>
Best decades ahead? The 80s and 90s already passed friend. We're in for some rough shit soon.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.