[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all girls into being sexually dominated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: typicalgirl.jpg (42 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
typicalgirl.jpg
42 KB, 480x640
Why are all girls into being sexually dominated?
>>
It's in their nature
>>
I ain't, I want to peg, choke, slice, the whole nine yards.
I'll never get to.
>>
>>29428992
Ehhh, but are you actually a gril or just some neckbeard stirring the pot?
>>
>>29428992
>I want to peg, choke,
Yes, YE-
>Slice
Kek, nutjob whore detected, go back to being raped by chad behind your bf's back.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 620x349
>>29428932
Because they were molested
>>29428992
Because you were to fat to be molested
>>
>>29429043
not deep, just enough to get some blood.
Uncoagulated fresh blood is just the fucking best.
>>
>>29428992
aww yeah what else do you wanna do
>>
>Used to be friend-zoned loser
>Got rich because I spent my time networking and building up my business instead of on stupid drama
>Wear an expensive watch and a silk suit
>Get approached by obvious gold diggers
>Often told that I don't "have to wear a condom, I'm on the pill, tee-hee"
>Okay
>Know where this is going
>Take them downstairs instead of upstairs when we get to my place
>To the soundproof basement
>"You don't need a safeword, right?"
>"Umm..."
>Give them the roughest sex of their lives
>They leave the next day with bruises, bite marks, and scratches all over their bodies with shell-shock in their eyes
>They always call back

On some level they know what they are.
>>
>>29429124
Electroshock stuff, blood-cupping, execution roleplay
>>
File: give.jpg (23 KB, 452x469) Image search: [Google]
give.jpg
23 KB, 452x469
>>29428932
>every girl either wants to be dominated or is into hardcore ballbusting pegging femdom, no inbetween
>>
>>29429161
kek
sounds correct
>>
>>29429161
I think only extremes care to talk about it desu, do you make forum posts about all your entirely average preferences?
>>
File: 132572376237.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
132572376237.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>29428992
>ain't
>pegging, choking, slicing
>>
>>29429179
It's not just that. People report on what the preferences of the women they were with appear to me. It's not just self reports.
>>
>>29428992
>slice
That's more than "dominant", that's S&M stuff.
I don't get it desu.
>>
>>29429161
It's funny how accurate this is. Look at >>29428992
>>
>>29429223
and if you have a slight preference you're more likely to start spiral towards its ultimate conclusion.
>>
File: 1456635870593.jpg (1 MB, 2780x2012) Image search: [Google]
1456635870593.jpg
1 MB, 2780x2012
>>29428932
we treach boys to be dominant and the alpha male,and treach girls they needed to be put in place by the alpha male
only a few male and female fall out line
>>
>>29429259
>candles and dom turns sub after a dicking more hardcore than pegging and penis stomping
>>
>>29429161
think of it this way,no guy will try to dominate over them if he risk getting his ball crush
>>
>>29429247
S&M has strong ties to power which is a dominance thing, there's reason they're presented hand in hand.
>>
>>29429256
HUH. Oh yeah...
>>29429259
>teach
But it's what the males HAVE to do to get anything. The alphas are alphas because they are dominant. And it's natural for women to chase them. You'd have to teach them something counter-nature to make them not want the alphas.
>>
File: 1437813981101.jpg (2 MB, 1200x1850) Image search: [Google]
1437813981101.jpg
2 MB, 1200x1850
>>29429351
it not natural anon, the alpha/beta mind set is a human thing made up, to have order over both sex
>>
Getting a submissive slut gf/wife is one of my life goals senpai

I would be sexually satisfied as heck.

But it's literally a gigantic challenge when youre an oldbot who has never had gf.
>>
>>29428932
how can a woman not be submissive when she's getting slammed in by a dick
could a man be "dominant" while he's getting pegged in the ass? hardly.
>>
>>29429161
>implying theres something wrong with ballbusting
pegging is where i draw the line tho
>>
femanon here, i think im a gentle, mommy type dom with masochistic tendencies. is it a contradiction in itself to be dominant but also a masochist?
>>
>>29429716
people can switch roles senpai
>>
>>29429747
but its not so much a switching roles thing, its more like i tell my little to spank/bite/choke me and i get off on it, but im still in control because i told him to do it, right?
>>
>>29429716
this kinda post makes me hate woman more,thank you.
>>
File: 1352682425658.jpg (65 KB, 800x624) Image search: [Google]
1352682425658.jpg
65 KB, 800x624
>>29429161
>tfw sub male
>hate the ideas of mommy roleplay shit AND ballbusting/pegging

who /literally no hope/ here?
>>
Girls know they live life on easy mode. No matter what they do, there's always someone out there to defend their choices.

Every now and then they want to be treated like any member of society.
>>
>>29429788
why? is it because i said "femanon"
>>
>>29429259
>muh cultural programming
Maybe if there were no physiological differences between the sexes but that's not the case.
>>
>>29429716
>>29429782
>is it a contradiction in itself to be dominant but also a masochist?
No, the reason you think this might be the case is because your oversimplifying being 'dominant' and 'submissive'.

You can be sexually submissive while being dominant romantically. In fact, most women are the dominant force behind their relationships, they just do so in a 'passive' manipulative way that pretends to be submissive and not in clearly dominant, nurturing way like a 'mommy gf' is.

When your 'little' does those things, you're not in control in a SEXUAL sense, but you are still in control of the relationship. Does that make sense, or is that too hard to get through your worthless roastie brain?
>>
>>29429649
Would it be too much stretching of your imagination to think a woman might choose to not continue being involved with someone who just wants to "slam" her?
Seems rejection is a common theme here, so a woman saying "no" can't really be that unbelievable
>>
>>29429513
There is a biological basis for it though. The sexual relation patterns after the sexual liberation are similar to those of many great ape species in the wild.
>>
>>29429828
just ask a neutral girl to do some, if you just want to get bit and scratched, most girls will try it.
>>
Who's dom if it's you follow her instruction ? She's topping from the bottom
>>
>>29429513
Just read your chart. It's interesting to break it down into into negatives and positives like that...
>>
>>29429932
>implying i could get even a neutral girl

please, don't joke
>>
>>29430041
she is anon,that why it called power bottom
>>
>>29428992
I'm kind of scared but I'd let you cut me because I want to be a girls plaything
>>
>>29429828
you have hope... my ex gf (that i dated for years was like this)
i would say im pretty dynamic in what role i would want to play
but back then i was a pretty passive-patient-beta
in this case the girl liked be and she could be a bit of a dom...
there was no ball busting/pegging/weird ass roll play
there was some light S&M- i am a SM non sexually but my ex really knew how to be a tease and 'take control' honestly as beta as it was, it was really hot.

now what are the chances of meeting this kind of girl ? i have no clue; they exist and are out there .. its all about luck i guess
>>
>>29429928
which of the great ape species?
the ones that killed every other male to not get cuckold
or the ones with female leaders where everyone fuck everyone else
>>
Is it normal that I can be submissive and dominant? I wouldn't mind taking either role and I could play the part good. I think in the more extreme sides, I wouldn't be able to act
>>
>>29430471
I wanna be in a relationship like that. Whoever makes the first moves is the dom.
>>
>>29429137
alright christian grey enough out of u
>>
>>29430261
I don't get what you're saying.

I just meant that in the wild, the alpha/beta dynamics are similar among other great apes. It's not just that the alphas are brutal and take what they want, it's also that the females actively seek to be impregnated by them to produce fitter offspring. The betas are always a last recourse. The alphas are dominant and the females that submit to them produce better offspring. It helps the whole species survive, it's natural behavior.

We're not just apes but we have similar programming still. If you remove the violence, what remains is still an alpha/beta pattern.
>>
>>29429161
No shit theres only sub and dom roles when it comes to sexual things
>>
>>29429782

This fetish feels really rare, but I find the idea of a woman dominating me while telling me to spank or slap her to be so fucking hot.
>>
>>29429067
>>29429142
>>not deep, just enough to get some blood
>>execution roleplay

you're one of those chicks who sits on pixiv all day browsing weeb gore in the same casual manner that a person might have while reading the newspaper, aren't you?

recommend me some good gore artists.
>>
>>29429161

>not wanting to be pegged lovingly

Come on. Penetration is the ultimate act of domination.
>>
>>29428944
this

male domination/female submission is natural, both in sex and in society

that's why we should restore the patriarchy
>>
>>29431628

>Appeal to Nature fallacy
>calling human social stratification "natural" when the most natural societies on Earth (i.e., foragers) feature the least amount of stratification

Why can't reactionaries at LEAST make their view of history coherent.
>>
>>29430573
my whipped sides
>>
>>29429513
>>w+, "poor decisions"
>>boogie in w+
that's probably not an accurate category. if i remember correctly, this guy was physically and sexually abused multiple times as a child (if his videos discussing it are true).

expanding on this topic, what group does that sort of person fit into?
not a person who's parents either did or didn't make an attempt to parent them in general.
we're talking people who's parents actively made it their duty to directly abuse and attack their own offspring on a regular basis.

it seems something a bit more extreme than just "poor decisions".
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.