[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>taking a shit at someone else's house/public ITT: awkward
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6
File: 1466258595935.jpg (60 KB, 476x687) Image search: [Google]
1466258595935.jpg
60 KB, 476x687
>taking a shit at someone else's house/public
ITT: awkward situations/bad feels
>>
>>29428889
start with yours, op give us something we are not here to entertain you
>>
>>29428929
Okay here I go:
>At my only friends house
>have to piss really bad
>go in a hurry and fuck up
>piss down the side of my pants
>piss on friends sisters shorts she left in there
>run out of house all the way home about 3 miles
>never speak to him again
>>
File: isee.jpg (88 KB, 994x768) Image search: [Google]
isee.jpg
88 KB, 994x768
>you clog it
>>
File: 1461482513541.png (436 KB, 825x612) Image search: [Google]
1461482513541.png
436 KB, 825x612
>Going to your friend's house for his party but he's not there yet and now it's just you and his family
>>
File: uHRmE8IW_400x400.jpg (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
uHRmE8IW_400x400.jpg
16 KB, 400x400
>driving home close friend I've been flirting with and crush on, pretty sure she likes me too
>show her a weird catgirl video because we've been exchanging weird videos/cringe all night
>Me: "Oh god, I promise you I'm not into that stuff, I just found that by coincidence"
>Think I've saved myself
>She starts talking about how she's actually really into being a catgirl, she knows it's weird but she really wants to do it "Yeah I guess it's kind of weird I guess", clearly was gonna hint at something before I opened by big mouth
>Don't get the chance to explain myself before dropping her off
>If I bring it up now or anytime after it'll be awkward as hell and kill the magic between us
>>
File: 1466455501182.jpg (73 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
1466455501182.jpg
73 KB, 500x335
>>29428966
here we go

>be young me 6 or 7 years old still a brat
>mommy's special snowflake
>inb4 only son in a family full of girls
>family trip to the beach
>nice hotel, one bedroom for me and parents, one nextdoor for my sisters
>parents go to shopping mall, sisters sleeping
>finallyfreedom.jpg
>had the room for myself and found this really rad, played with spider man action figures or something everywhere
>suddenly I had to remember why I was left at the hotel
>horrible diarrhea caused by strange sea food, sun and sweeties
>go do my business in the bathroom, shit a lot, suffer a little, everything neat
>shit over, problem appear: I wasn't that good cleaning myself, would actually wait for mother to get home from work to clean my asshole
>Tried to wait for my parents for what looked like an eternity
>bored me decided to grab some comics or action figures in the room so I could wait in peace
>mfw liquid shit leaked from my asshole on the whole path between bathroom and room
>despair
>i tried to clean the room while shitting more everywhere in the process, didn't manage to clean myself properly
>hours later parents got back to a room full of shit on the floor, sheets, walls, furniture, ou get the picture: EVERYWHERE
>they laugh it off but I am pretty sure that's is when they discovered their son was indeed socially retarded
>my dad still makes fun of me
>I still prefer to take a bath after I shit because of this
>>
File: can't wake up.jpg (335 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
can't wake up.jpg
335 KB, 2048x1536
>bathroom door doesn't have a lock
>is too far from the toilet to even block if someone opens it
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.