[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be born in the 90s >not even a few decades ago >culture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: strange.jpg (158 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
strange.jpg
158 KB, 350x263
>be born in the 90s
>not even a few decades ago
>culture and values have degenerated so much you feel like a stranger in your own time

who else?
>>
>>29428848
The shit that is happening today is a byproduct of the 90's you mong
>>
>>29428884
no, it's a byproduct of the 60s

although it's really a byproduct of world war II
>>
>le things were so much better in le 90s xDdd

How do we rid /r9k/ of this utter cancer
>>
>>29428884
so?

also I fail to see how 9/11 and the darker cultural shifts that came with can be attributed to a generation.
>>
>>29428848
>not even a decade ago

uhhhhhhhhhhh dude I have some news for you ...
>>
>>29428884
OP wasn't a part of the political correctness and feminazis of the 90s, he was a fucking kid. He's a victim of it.
>>
>>29428915
>60's

this anon gets it>>29428945 maybe I shouldn't have called you a mong but the shittiest movement really did picked up the pase at around the end 80s early 90s, also let's not forget how in the 90s were led to believe that "kids rule" and that's why we have a shitton of pussiefied teens walking around because they got shit handed to them on a silver platter.
>>
>>29428848

I do feel like that sometimes, but I think that has to do with the fact that I was raised Catholic. After talking to enough friends from the same generation, I realized that most of them grew up in completely secular households, or households ravaged by divorce.
>>
>>29428938
Wht a fckin idiot yu are you stupid shit ass idiot
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.