[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /snazzy/ here? I don't have a job, don't need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: peperdj.png (39 KB, 482x682) Image search: [Google]
peperdj.png
39 KB, 482x682
Who /snazzy/ here?

I don't have a job, don't need one, trust fund and all. Dress snazzy as fug though and walk around at the mall. Get mad women asking me what I do. Why do I need to work to get attention like this again?
>>
>>29428827
>tfw when my clothes are not snazzy and new clothes are SO expensive and overpriced to my mind and I hate sieving money on them and I don't even know what looks good or what to wear.
>>
File: tumblr_nza48dKd8Y1qio7gwo1_250.jpg (36 KB, 250x374) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nza48dKd8Y1qio7gwo1_250.jpg
36 KB, 250x374
>>29428827
Right here senpai. Snazzy all day every day.
>>
Wait so women just come up to you or do you first start small conversation using your surroundings?
>>
>>29429019

Def just walk up to him. Being a top 20% man is like being a moderately attractive woman. Women only see these top 20% of men, as the rest are subhumans they wish would die agonizing deaths, and so they think all men are super comfy with their lives.
>>
>>29429019

Yep. I look like I am successful and a confident white collar Chad so they either want my D or want my D and to sell me something. I am happy to oblige
>>
Some people think you're being pretentious and obnoxious by dressing up everyday when you have no reason to do so. I mean, sure you can look nice and dress up for yourself but I imagine some people just don't like it for those reasons.

You can just say they are "envious" or "jealous" of you if that justifies it and makes you feel better, it's just everyone else is wearing a jean and t-shirts and you're wearing like a fucking suit so they think you are dressed up for some reason. I think people consider autistic to over dress yourself when you have no reason to do so.
>>
OP here. This is how I usually dress.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.