[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In 2016 your competition is not limited only to your nearsest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
In 2016 your competition is the WHOLE INTERNET

Just LOL if you think you can compete against Instagram or Tinder Chads

Women would rather masturbate while browsing Chad's Instagram than fuck a sub7 guy

Besides, they can always get to fuck such Chads IRL if they want to. They will just message them and arrange a fuck meeting.

It was waaaay easier to get laid before the internet/social media era

Before the internet/social media era, women didn't know where to look for Chads.

And the chance that there will be a Chad in their social circle was very very small.

So, they had no choice but to fuck sub7 guys.

Before the internet/social media era, women were not fully aware of their insane SMV and power.

In 2016 they are literally getting SHOWERED with attention and sex/date offers every time they log on to the internet.

If they want to fuck, they will just find the nearest Chad on the internet and fuck him. They will not bother with sub7s.
>>
>tfw you're a 10/10 chad who can't get laid
Its not as easy as you think bro. Women don't give a shit about how I look because I have no game at all.
>>
>>29428895

I can promise you you're no higher than a 7/10
>>
File: modernreality.jpg (719 KB, 360x3345) Image search: [Google]
modernreality.jpg
719 KB, 360x3345
>>29428909
this
>>29428895
>i-im a 10/10
nice try lad
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.