[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /r9k/, I need a little advice: >be me >have a couple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1466474579019.jpg (46 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1466474579019.jpg
46 KB, 409x409
Hello /r9k/, I need a little advice:
>be me
>have a couple of friends who I've been hanging out with since highschool
>pretty much my only friends, for that matter
>we often play vidya together
>constantly shit on me
>these faggots are supposed to be my "friends" yet it seems as if they just keep me around as that one guy that neither ever really liked
>always insist that I play with them just so they can verbally harras me
>this has been going on for almost two years
>It's gotten to the point where I'm pratically at the border line of insanity, actually consider going homicidal
>don't want to just tell them to fuck off or anything, the harrasment will only get worse, >also again, they're my only friends.

What should I do /r9k/? Also sorry for the fucking blog, I desperatly need some adivce.
>>
File: dimma.jpg (6 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
dimma.jpg
6 KB, 318x159
HELLO ITS DOUG DIMMADOME

THATS RIGHT DOUG DIMMADOME OF THE DIMMSDALE DIMMADOME IS HERE

YOU, YOU FUCKING PATHETIC PIECE OF MEAT, NEED TO MAN THE FUCK UP. HONESTLY, WHERE DID WE GO WRONG IN SOCIETY THAT OUR CHILDREN DONT KNOW IF THEY HAVE A DISPUTE WITH SOME NORMIES THEY HAVE TO COME TO MY DIMMADOME TO SETTLE A FIGHT?

JUST COME ON DOWN TO MY SILLY DIMMSDALE DIMMADOME, OWNED BY ME, DOUG DIMMADOME, AND kill them
>>
>>29428520
It's the same thing with me man. My friends constantly joke about my insecurities to the point where I almost fucking lose it. Everyone else at my uni is a total fucking sperglord. They don't dog each other at all, but I'm always the guy who gets made fun of.
>>
>>29428520
your mates are cunts

they see you as an emotional punchbag and you allow it

even worse you have them over your house and i bet you pander to them to keep their freindship..they dont respect you

tell them to get FUCKED! threaten to murder them even

get in shape and get active...dont let depression get the better of you

heed this advice or regret ignoring it in a decade when you are still a pathetic piece of shit who puts up with being bullied by your own "mates"
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.