[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls care if you're a virgin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 15
File: k8bDcFI.png (87 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
k8bDcFI.png
87 KB, 684x576
Do girls care if you're a virgin?
>>
>>29428006
it shouldn't imo, unless you're 26+ in which case they can assume you're a creep
so I still have 3 years
>>
>>29428006
Girls enjoy virgins the same way guys do
>>
>>29428255
lol no my friend these days anything past 20 is considered weird
>>
LMAO, NO

(yes)

>>29428258
By mocking the male ones into suicide?
>>
>>29428006
they'll say they dont but they do. No one wants someone no one else doesnt want.

either youre ugly
or youre so beta its unbearable

thats how they see it.
>>
>>29428258
Hahahaha no. They don't. Like at all.

Lost mine at 18 and that was STILL pushing it. Luckily I've made up for lost time since.
>>
i've read many stories about how guys got lucky with a girl told them they're a virgin and ruined the whole thing.

why the fuck would you tell her that in the heat of the moment? just lie. or better yet don't even bring it up at all.
>>
>>29428006
Every female has a hardwired cuckcircuit that makes them want dick that has been in other females.

The more the better.

That's just hypergamy at work, if a dick has passed the inspection of 100 others, you want that jizz in your snizz too.

Sorry to break it to you.
>>
>>29428302
>By mocking the male ones into suicide?
top fucking kek
not taking any bullshit eh anon
>>
>meet girl, make small talk every now and then
>there's chemistry there, we talk a lot
>start texting
>she gets a little flirty and sexual
>i'm a virgin, don't quite know how to respond to it
>get a text, "Lol are you a virgin? Lol"
>I'm not a liar, I sent her "yes"

this just happened, and she's texted me back. I don't even want to look at it

i'm tired of trying
>>
just lie you idiots
>>
Reminder that if a girl is not a virgin then she's not worth your time
Also nonvirgin girls should not be considered as humans
>>
>>29428368
THIS.
Some people here post stories about how they got lucky with a girl BECAUSE they told her they were virgins.
Don't fall for it robots. It's a trap. It's a cruel joke people (probably women?) have been posting here.
YOU HIDE IT as best as you can.
If they ever mention they'd be OK with it, they're just trying to make you confess.
It's super important to them that you have some "pre-selection" and that you're not too much of a loser. They want to know so that they can reject you.
HIDE IT. It's the only way out of the vicious circle.
>>
>>29428006
I care, but in a good way. I'm a virgin too and hoping to find my qt virgin soulmate.
>>
>>29428006
As far as I know, yes. At least most of them do if you're over 21.

(Speaking as a 23 y/o KV.)
>>
File: 1460172955685.jpg (8 KB, 246x291) Image search: [Google]
1460172955685.jpg
8 KB, 246x291
>>29428431
LOOK MAN LOOK
>>
>>29428486
I hope you fucking die
I hope you die screaming
I hope you never see happiness in your life
>>
If the girl is a virgin like you she will probably like that you're a virgin. If not it's less likely. But there are girls who don't have a problem with it and it's usually the ones looking more for a relationship than a hookup. The same way it is with guys in a way. It's about compatibility and values or similar experience and relatabilty.
>>
>>29428495
I hope you live
I hope you die peacefully
I hope you eventually see happiness in your life
>>
>>29428519
Fuck off you cunt
You're a fucking virgin because Chad doesn't want to fuck you
Fucking cunt
Fuck off to reddit
>>
File: fuck.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>29428486
sheisn'trealwhycan'tImakeherreal
>>
I literally lost my virginity 2 days ago because the girl said I was too cute to be a virgin. Should I leave? I'm 21, but I've been rejected by many girls. And this girl just wanted sex which was fine because she was a definite sloot. Also got stood up by a girl I really liked friday night. Life is weird
>>
>>29428486
Good fucking luck, tard.

Think an 8/10+ lady wants your inexperienced dick? All but like 10% of women are on the cock carousel by age 16 and of that small percentage of exceptions are religious and ugly bitches.

I took a 20 year old 9/10's virginity 2 days after meeting her because she was simply waiting for somebody to make a move. Simple as that. Somebody else will fuck your perfect qt if you don't go out and bag her right fucking now.

Any day can be the day a guy like me fucks her and ruins her for you. Get off your ass and be proactive in your life. What the fuck have you done to meet that girl lately?
>>
>>29428549
SHE'S NOT REAL YOU FUCKING LIAR
>>
>>29428492
She sent, "Really?"

fuck you for making me look
>>
>>29428547
I had a girl in highschool pull that line on me. I was 15, she was 18.

"If you were just a couple years younger I'd do everything with you"

Tranlation

"You're young and attractive and all I need is a little flirting so I can tell myself you coerced me"

I let my power level build for 3 years before hitting a bitch with my kamehameha, son.
>>
>>29428486
Me too.

>>29428531
Dude what if instead of thinking that she is just lying or teasing robots, you could maybe see that people like all times and even you being bitter like that.
>>
>>29428547
You shouldn't stay but its nothing personal, friend. I'm glad for you
>>
>>29428531
I hope you find the help you need anon, raging at strangers on an anonymous imageboard won't improve your life.
>>29428549
I don't have a pp but y-you too
>>29428600
Good luck!
>>
Yes, definitely. Girls hate virgin guys even if they don't say it outright. Virgins tend to be clingy after sex and girls just want to move on to the next Chad.
>>
File: 1463192028318.png (35 KB, 805x556) Image search: [Google]
1463192028318.png
35 KB, 805x556
>>29428583
Text her back 'Wanna check? ;)'
Trust me, am friends with a turbochad
>>
>>29428600
Fuck off

I don't want cunts like her to love me

She is the reason that Chad has monopolized women
>>
>>29428573
I dated her for two years out of guilt, bud.
Gorgeous redhead cyborg type who didn't even know how to respond to a kiss. First kiss, first head, first lay, first anal, I could go on.

Get out there and do something about your situation. I'm still around, still meeting qt'z every day. I'm 25 but look 20. I have 18 yo's on me every day.

Don't let life pass you by.
>>
>>29428593
Older* eh.. Fucking phone made her sound like a pedo.
>>
>>29428626
You too, sisterbot, find that virgin, loyal bf!
>>
>>29428633
thats retarded anon

I sent her back, "really"

fucking phone buzzed to tell me she's texted me. I can't even look, man
>>
>>29428639
Fuck off you piece of shit
I hope you fucking die
I hope your parents weep for eternity on your deathbed

Fucking cunt of a human being
You're taking the virginity of girls that could be ours
Fuck you
Fuck you and your family and your cunt of a sister
>>
>>29428626
Oh, my bad.

In that case I am totally not the player I claimed to be. We should get watch trigun together. ^^

(Damn, I'm good)
>>
>>29428691
Fuck you and your family
>>
>>29428680
My sister is kind of a cunt, you got me there. I like virgins as much as the next guy. I get to train a girl to do everything the way I like it and she doesn't know exactly what to expect.

"Every girl does anal, it isn't a big deal"
;)
>>
>>29428638
Well if you are mad a chad then be mad at him, but why be mad at a random girl looking for a virgin bf
>>
>>29428006
It depends on the girl, but the great thing is that you can just totally lie and say that you've been crushing puss since middle school.

If then during or after sex she complains that you're not putting it in her hole or right hole at all or that you came too early just make up a bullshit excuse like it's been months since you had sex or that you injured your hip while rescuing a starving child from a burning building
>>
>>29428612
I always felt the same when I saw someone say he lost his virginity. Now that I did just to some random slut, literally feel absolutely no different.
>>
>>29428711
Checking those sweet dubs.
Love ya too, senpai. :D

Wanna fuck my family? Take your pick, we're all kinda easy.
>>
>>29428680
Those insults...
How's the 8th grade?
>>
>>29428722
I bet you have a nice boipuccy
Hope a nice BBC takes the virginity of your anus
>>
>>29428662
>find that virgin, loyal bf
Don't put that in the heads of robots. For the part, they are dooming themselves if they let it be known that they are virgins. You know they are hurting.
>>29428680
You need to chill.
Nevermind the virginity of girls, it's not really theirs I'm most concerned about.
>>
It's because you act like a demure pussy after having admitted it.
>>
>>29428676
look

wow as if this isnt original robot
>>
>>29428742
That fucking cunt is the reason there are no virgin girls left for us
How do you expect me to treat him?
>>
File: image.jpg (465 KB, 1600x1569) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
465 KB, 1600x1569
I mean not virgins equate to normies imo
>>
>>29428639
I don't want someone to fuck. I want someone who will comfort me when I feel shit and motivate me to do better. I want to care for someone when they feel shit. I want someone that B.E yourself will actually work on.

That person does not exist.
>>
>>29428743
Better men than you have tried, anon.

I've received my share of awkward love letters from dudes already, I'd have gone for some of those feminine boys if I wanted to open up my sexual options.
>>
>>29428771
It does
But she's choking on Chad's dick
>>
>>29428781
Its not about trying
Its about rape
Its about your delicious boipussy being torn apart
>>
>>29428763
>virgin girls
I have no idea why robots got so obsessed over that, but it's really dumb.
>>
>>29428771
Implying that a guy who's been with a few women isn't better at that stuff.

I've been in 3 serious relationships in 7 years and only slept with friends and friends of friends while single. I always make time for my girlfriend, promiscuous men aren't the selfish monsters that promiscuous women are.

Just letting you know.
>>
>>29428800
Then fuck off from here if you don't like it
I don't want Chad's cumrag as my gf
>>
>>29428748
Shit bro I'm hurting too I'm 23 and haven't even been kissed or or one date. It's not like I don't get it. Most likely I'll end up with some guy who never had a girlfriend but lost it to a prostitite at 20 or something and I'll be like "well that doesn't count" (because really it doesn't. As long as he doesn't have found memories of romancing Stacy he's relatable enough to be a bf/bff).
>>
never EVER tell a girl you're a virgin

women despise virgins. lie like your life depends on it
>>
>>29428796
Bigger niggers than you have tried. ;D

I grew up in the hood, anon. I've seen cocaine do some crazy things to parolees and I always carry a weapon.

Keep on dreamin' though.
>>
File: eating1.png (106 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
eating1.png
106 KB, 500x500
i dont know about all of them but i was really glad my boyfriend was a virgin because losing it together feel actually special.
not memeing but i really wouldnt have even considered a guy who wasnt a virgin
>>
>>29428680
>people getting mad at this guy
For the normals here: this guy is making a joke, he's not actually angry, it's called irony.
>>
You can lie all you want, but when the clothes finally come off and you're about to fuck within 30 seconds it is going to be extremely obvious how inexperienced you are. Then again by that time she probably won't care too much, but still.
>>
>>29428830
She's not a woman if she's not a virgin
She's just a cumrag for Chad
No one should want a cumrag
>>29428838
ebin man xDDDDDDDD
II'm pissing my pants
>>
File: keks.jpg (52 KB, 404x253) Image search: [Google]
keks.jpg
52 KB, 404x253
>>29428006
don't tell them you are a virgin
SERIOUSLY, DON'T
it's waaaaay better to come out as a terrible human being in bad rather than looking like a pathetic piece of meat who couldn't even fuck a fattie or a hooker
If asked about past sex life just say you don't like to talk about it or something

and YES it's pretty clear the majority of grills won't even consider fucking you after they are SURE you are a fat virgin in your 20s

fuck, you guys are terrible
>>
>>29428825
Sex doesn't do to men what it does to women. As long as the guy isn't a legit player with 15+ girls behind him, he isn't going to be daydreaming about other girls while you're together.

Most men still respect relationships, good luck!
>>
I don't really care. I lost interest in relationships when I found out there are no virgin females left because there are guys taking multiple females virginities. I have zero desire or interest now.
>>
>>29428006
yes women are shallow and they want chads stds.
>>
>>29428886
FUCK OFF

A NONVIRGIN MAN IS NOT CAPABLE OF LOVE
HE'S JUST A CHAD
FUCK YOU
>>
>>29428875
>fat virgin in your 20s
>fat

I think I've figured out your problem.
>>
>>29428866
Check'd dubdubz

I still remember losing mine 7 years ago.

It wasn't a nightmare, it was completely natural. Kissing progressed to groping progressed to rubbing and fingering, then 7 hours of sex was like a blur.

It isn't a big deal, relax guys.
>>
>>29428751
"How is that possible?"

I want to believe these are asked in a positive way, like maybe she's thinking, "he's cute, how can he be a virgin"

but I know she's just fucking laughing. I've fucking dreaded ever having to come out with it and tell a girl i'm a virgin

this is fucking bullshit
>>
>>29428922
>then 7 hours of sex

hi virgin
>>
>>29428892
Guilty, sir.
Not my fault, it's not like I seek them.

Women keep that a secret until it's over with, too, I've had a couple of surprise confessions.

You make it out to be some intentional thing people do to fuck you guys over. Women talk to me, I respond, sex happens sometimes. It isn't like I feed on virginal sex-energy.
>>
>>29428825
>lost it to a prostitite
Yeah I don't encourage doing that either. It's mostly pointless. So impersonal it's almost like jerking off.

I don't know if you're trolling or not, but if not you're a special case. Most robots can't rely on ever finding someone like you, there aren't enough. I'm pretty sure most robots are extremely loyal no matter if they managed to get laid before or not. Maybe some of them would rather remain virgin until they found the one, but it's an extremely risky proposition for them.
>>
>>29428946
True story, I promise.

11 to sunrise, her mother asked her about it the next day in front of me and she was all smiles. ;) u mad son
>>
>>29428937
Calm down your autismo buddy. This place is fucking your mind lmoa.
>>
>>29428919
not a virgin in my 20s, but must be one of OP's problem
>>
>>29428866
>Then again by that time she probably won't care too much, but still.
THANK FUCKING GOD
Managed to hold the lie for just long enough.
>>
>>29428978
The odds are very much against them.

If no robot will ever 'settle' for a nonvirgin, that leaves many who will either achieve wraith-hood or be lied to.

Sad times.
>>
>>29428006
why does it matter? there is no point in even trying because there are no virgin girls left
>>
>>29428886
Thanks. I hope you're right, I kinda think that's the case too.
>>
>>29429015
There are, you just refuse to consider other girls. If they don't look like Eliza/katya/whatevercamwhore then they can't be virgins in your mind.
>>
>>29429049
>you just refuse to consider other girls
who are these "other girls"?
>>
>>29429092
Girls that don't look like the cutesy quriky ones r9k is obsessed with. Just because a girl looks innocent doesn't mean she is. Ex. Emma.
>>
>>29428978
I'm not trolling. Of course I would recommend a prositute for anyone, but what I mean is that I am understanding that things happen, like the odd one night stand of something, but I am more concerned with them understanding the emotional aspect of being a virgin than the actual virginity.
>>
>>29428978
>>29429014
I'd agree that's the sad case.
Whether it's because girls like>>29428825
don't exist or because they're hopeless inside-people doesn't matter. Either way the chances of meeting one are lottery level.
>>
>>29429118
Edit:would not recommend
Lol Freudian slip?
>>
>>29429115
i have no idea who any of the girls you are talking about because i filter out tripfags and camwhores
>>
>>29429136
Okay then what kind of girls are you attracted to physically?
>>
>>29429047
A woman who loses her virginity doesn't look at sex the same way. The same,can be said of a man, with an important distinction.

Once a woman allows herself to sleep with men because she's no longer protecting that v-card, tons of men she'd previously ignored become viable partners.

A male is right where he started, not seen as a corpse in a desert full of vultures.

No matter what, don't lose your self-respect. Always be sure you love a guy even if you've been with 2 others. If he hurts you, he'll hurt you. Don't let yourself be just another slut.

Just my .02, assuming you're actually a woman at all, live your life.
>>
>>29429000
it's hard not to be autistic about it because it's irritating

i told her it's because it's not that important to me, and it's not. i'd rather hold hands and do cute shit, with sex as a bonus.

she's replied with "okay lol" which means it must be funny to her. it's just some kind of funny joke that I don't prioritize sex, and its fucking irritating

I feel like there are no women around who think like I do, that desire someone significant that they care about in their life that they can enjoy their time spent together. these women just want to fuck and it's stupid
>>
>>29429049
There are no virgin girls
Even if they are they probably masturbate thinking of Chad
Which means that they're only virgins because Chad doesn't want them
>>
>>29429159
The kind with dicks, senpai.
>>
>>29429131
You can find girls like that at... Drum roll... Their house, opening the door to get their online shopping. Try working for fed ex. Haha... Well half joking.
>>
>>29429192
Your power level can't possibly be this high. I call bs.

Nobody overthinks things and sabotages himself this much, girl clearly wants it and your making it awkward would be the only barrier.

>The pussy
>the pedestal
>>
>>29429159
ones that dont crave attention on the internet from anonymous strangers or feel the need to post pictures of themselves on the internet for comments
>>
>>29429181
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I do see how girls can lose their hope or self respect after a failed relationship, so I'll be mindful of not doing that if I'm ever in the situation.
>>
They hate you for it.
>>
File: 1458207415119.jpg (91 KB, 701x701) Image search: [Google]
1458207415119.jpg
91 KB, 701x701
>>29429236
Physically. You're being obtuse, because you only go for girls who look like this.
>>
>>29429261
No problem.

I wish somebody had said those words to my ex at some point. Gotta be the change you want to see, right?
>>
File: VeryIntenseExtremeAnger.gif (912 KB, 240x176) Image search: [Google]
VeryIntenseExtremeAnger.gif
912 KB, 240x176
>>29429192
>she's replied with "okay lol"
>>
>>29429234
the hell are you calling bs on?

i'd fuck this girl, she's cute as hell and it's easy to make her laugh which i find adorable, but now I'm starting to dislike her if her views are really this skewed. i'm assuming a lot since I'm not going to ask her what she thinks about it, since that's fucking weird. but I can infer from her responses it must be somewhat funny to her that a 25 year old guy is still a virgin

it's not a big deal to me, why does it have to be a big deal to her? it's irritating
>>
>>29429304
yeah I am pretty sure I died a little inside when I saw her reply
>>
File: 1443824837324.png (873 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1443824837324.png
873 KB, 800x600
>>29429192
Are you me?
I'm the same way, I just don't understand how people can not desire to have actual intimate relationships and foster genuine attraction to one another, instead choosing to just migrate from careless fuckbuddy to careless fuckbuddy.

Like, I couldn't give two shits about the whole Chad sexual promiscuity thing, I just want to have another female in my life that loves me and appreciates me, not who's just using me to satisfy her sexual needs while I do the same, it's so lame and morbidly hedonistic to think about such a black and white relationship with someone like that.
>>
>>29429347
At this point I don't think anyone would really blame you if you went to her house and murdered her while she sleeps. It would be the only logical course of action, really
>>
>>29429321
But anon, it isn't a big deal to her.
Just act like you never brought it up, make yourself forget it.

Trust me. It's only as big a deal to her as she thinks it is to you, you got this.

That you realize pushing it is weird is a good thing, you're not a born robot. You're a guy who just happens to have waited. She'll see it that way if you present it that way, you do that by dropping it.

I believe in you!
>>
>>29429394
i agree with you completely. sex might be nice, but i don't want to fuck for the sake of fucking. i want to get close with a girl emotionally before I get close intimately with her.

i asked this girl on a date, and lately it just seems like she wants me to come over and fuck, and while i might be a virgin, i'm old school about things. I want to get to know her so that sex with her can be a truly romantic experience

fucking life is bullshit
>>
>>29429280
that girl has way too much makeup

i just want
>little or no makeup wearing
>dont care how they dress
>preferably not obese or anorexic
>mediumish length hair
>no preference on hair color but would rather avoid unnatural hair color
>face i dont care if they have acne or what as long as their face looks somewhat feminine
>they can be tall or short i dont care
>the one thing i really hate though is tattoos
>>
I think it's sweet, but I'm a virgin too and I'm a bit religious so maybe that doesn't count.
>>
File: 1465791974302.jpg (122 KB, 1227x720) Image search: [Google]
1465791974302.jpg
122 KB, 1227x720
Thats how I "lost" mine. It was my sisters birthday and I went with her to a bar. One of the chicks there found out and got clingy, took me to her house. I still get stressed out about it when I remember it. How many people has she told "LOL I fucked a 28 year old virgin once hahaha"?

It was horrible.
>>
>>29429394
Chad here.
It really isn't like that, I promise.

Not usually. There ARE players out there who study pickup tactics like it's a fucking career path, just as there are sloots who sloot all over the place like it's a competitive sport.

Then there are sad, lonely people, people who grew up in bad homes and only foster connections with people they've been physically intimate with.

People that see sleeping with somebody as totally natural, second-nature, something they do because there is nothing else.

I've slept with more women than I've had male acquaintances. It's just as difficult as you make it. I'm far from a 10, I just attract women as damaged as I am.

Keep on keeping on, anon.
>>
>>29429467
For true alpha males, I've heard it said that sex should be about connection, not validation.
I don't know probably just a platitude but it still holds water I think.
>>
>>29429459
i just haven't text her back. and I might not keep talking to her. naive as I might have been, I was hoping this girl would eventually get a day off and go on a date with me, since I've asked her to go on a date before. she never said no, but never said yes, either, so i was waiting.

recently I've picked up on a few obvious flirts that she'd like to fuck, but I just do not know her well enough to come fuck her. it's not what I do, it's not who i am, and i'm sure not going to fucking change my ideals or values for a woman.

the whole modern day promiscuity thing is retarded and I wish I was born in the '50s or something, where people still courted one another

thanks for believing in me, though. even though i don't believe in myself
>>
just let it roll off, dont dwell on it, I promise you are making a bigger deal of it than it is in her mind. Its peculiar but keep chatting and being friendly. If she comes at your neck about it later then you know she probably isn't the kind of woman you want to date unless it's just to get in the panties. The only time Ive seen it go wrong for a guy is because they made a big deal of it and got defensive. Ones that say "whatever" and keep it moving get laid eventually. Think about women who go on about how theyre virgins and they save themselves for marriage, for a lot of guys its crazy talk so you don't need to advertise it or defend it imo. It should be a non matter in your mind. I lost mine at 17 and was lucky to lose it cause the girl was actually into me and she pushed to do it otherwise I wouldve dated her into oblivion but virginity never came up at all.
>>
>>29428006
Don't tell them. Never ever tell them. If you watch porn, you'll easily be able to lie about not being a virgin and she'll buy it. Not even kidding.
>>
>>29428937
>but I know she's just fucking laughing.
She probably isn't. And even if she were, that doesn't necessarily mean she won't fuck you.
>>
>>29429192
No wonder you're a virgin if you're this unpleasant to talk to.
>>
>>29428006
Yes they absolutely do care

>Back when I was 24
>Get first gf somehow
>Tolerates me until date 4
>She pushes sex
>Start stripping in her bedroom
>Immediately asks me how many girls I have fucked like its no big thing
>Keep quiet and continue stripping
>Asks me again
>Keep quiet
>She looks at me intently and asks if I am virgin with a smirk on her face
>Mumble yes
>She starts bursting out laughing
>Put on clothes
>Leave
>Never contact again.
>>
>>29428302

>By mocking the male ones into suicide?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Toppest of fucking keks. LMAO
>>
>>29429561
Never trade your values for sex, bud.

Nobody suggested that, I guess I misread your intentions.

If you like this girl, just gravitate toward her a little. Let yourself be a little vulnerable (do NOT share anything too personal, just tell her about some conversational-tier views you hold) and she'll do the same.

It sounds like so much work, but if you're doing things properly it's like breathing. You'll get there with a girl, trust me.

You're miles off wraith-status, it WILL happen just as soon as you let it. And if that means waiting for another girl to come along, so be it. Just be sure this girl and this situation is actually wrong.

A lot of wizards amassed their great power by convincing themselves that no woman was 'the right woman' and you need to weigh out the moral cost versus value you place on losing it before kicking her aside.

If nothing else, put sex out of your head. Genuine connection-forming time, watch a movie with her and RELAX.

If she's into it, she'll grab your hand. I remember a few nervous movie-watching experiences where my date straight-up grabbed my hand or offered me hers in an obvious way. If she does this, she's up for cuddling at very least.

Your call where to take that.

Good luck.
>>
i lost my virginity to a woman who found out i was a virgin and then wanted to take it from me at 20 years old. i didn't do it right away but she ended up banging me a bunch of times. Most dudes who would do this would be creeps but we all know how its harder for guys to get laid with no effort whatsoever
>>
>>29429540
I think you missed the point maybe?
I'm saying I don't want a relationship with a person unless I really connect with them.
I don't want to attract "damaged" girls, or have to play on my strengths and weaknesses in order to attract a certain person.
What I want in a relationship is more for someone to understand me and be attracted to me because we connect.
I'm not some needy faggot, I'm not a loser, and I'm not autistic, I just have no desire for one-night-stands or meaningless relationships. Why would I invest my time in a relationship day and night if I'm not improving myself and the other person as a result? There's nothing to gain out of just having a gf so later you can say to people, "Yeah I dated a broad like that" or "Yeah I was pretty alpha in college dude, I got so much pussy".
I would be perfectly happy with having a gf that laughs with me and wants to do the things that I want to do, but I'm not going to go out of my way to get pussy and have a gf for validation.
>>
>>29429561
ye never talk to that bitch ever again, she is probbably making fun of you to her friends and chad
>>
>>29429582
This right here.

My first time was a breeze. All-night and all sorts of positions. But she won't expect that.

The guys who cum in 10 seconds are the ones who psyche themselves out. Just be in the moment when the moment comes.
>>
>>29429657
This didn't happen, OP.

Trolls gun troll. You're fine.
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>>29429192
>okay lol
Thank you for having those interactions, so I don't have to
>>
>>29429726
Pretty much. Thanks to all that porn I watched, not only was I fully in control of myself and when I cum, but I also appeared to her as if I've been fucking girls daily.

Either way, now I'm not a virgin and I don't even have to lie anymore. What's funnier is that the only girls I fucked or almost fucked did it while thinking that I'm a total Chad who has loads of sex. Fucking sluts.
>>
>>29429738
No actually it did happen. I left that town in embarrassment 2 weeks later.
>>
>>29428006
Yeah they do
I tried to tell a girl once I was a virgin and she freaked out. I quickly told her how I was with only one woman and she relaxed saying "Oh thank goodness, you had me worried".
Shit made me sad as fuck because I thought I could be honest with her. Guess I thought wrong.
>>
>>29429118
Well that's pretty surprising.
If you want a virgin, you can very probably get one, but like other anon says, I wouldn't worry too much about it. It doesn't have the same effect on men than women. desu I think men are stupid about relationships and experience really does them some good (actually I think it's just that women are difficult to deal with).
But yeah, if you're his first, you could have a big influence on the way he'll be for the rest of his life and the way he bonds with women, etc. Especially if you really care about doing it right.
People don't do that anymore. It's actively being discouraged. It's seen as a bad thing. It was bad when the wrong people got married, but otherwise I think it's a good thing. But for the right people to marry, you probably have to wait until you're older to do it, so it's not happening anymore. Mostly because women don't want it.
>>29429200
kek
Big problem trying to get robots-like people to meet.
>>
File: 1402856162966.jpg (443 KB, 1042x1600) Image search: [Google]
1402856162966.jpg
443 KB, 1042x1600
I'm a 28 year old virgin.

There is no woman on the planet that will ever want someone like me.

Is suicide my only option?

Please say yes.
>>
>>29429738
Dunno if it happened, but it's entirely plausible... :/
>>
>>29428946
Multiple hours of sex is possible with drugs or alcohol. After you come down though your body will regret it. My back hurts too much to ever want to do that again.
>>
>>29429692
I think you mossed the point.

I'm saying it's about quality over quantity. So long as that quantity isn't perpetually zero.

I've been with 4 women in a year, not even a lot, but enough to question my decisions lately. I was simply explaining that getting laid doesn't make somebody happy.

I remember laying in bed with a girl last september and going over the lyrics to 'some natures catch no plagues' by saetia and tearing up because they described what I'd just done perfectly.

She was my ex-girlfriend's best friend. She heard me crying and tried to comfort me, I told her I was fine because she meant not a fucking thing to me.

Wait for the one, just don't wait forever or completely lose your values.
>>
>>29429826
Just go visit a prostitute and stop worrying. I did that and literally the same day went on a date where I had legit sex.
>>
>>29428506
>If the girl is a virgin like you she will probably like that you're a virgin.
Haha, yeah no.
>>
>>29429613
not what i'm saying. if she thinks it's funny that someones a virgin into their adulthood, she probably doesn't value a romantic relationship like i would; hence, i'm finding it a viable reason to drop her

>>29429634
gb2/reddit

>>29429676
i like her but not as much now that she's showing more of what she thinks and who she is

>>29429717
REEE etc

>>29429746
learn from my misery, anon. it's why i'm here
>>
>>29429826
suicide is the only path for robots like us, i'm just waiting for my parents to die so they don't have to suffer my death
>>
>>29429826
Suicide or celibacy. I am a 29 year old virgin. No woman has ever wanted me. I was holding out for a virgin until 23. Gave up and now have no desire for relationships.
>>
>>29429826
Let's spin the wheel, Pat!

Even, yes
Odd, no
Dubs, ritualistic self-immolation
Trips, clownsuit full of candy and you unpin a grenade in a park or something so the kids get candy
>>
>>29428006
Don't tell em they'll be none the wiser however if your virgin cock manages to penetrate a girls pink pussy and it don't touch the sides she be a round da block ho
>>
Naw, as long as you know what you're doing then it's chill. (Or at least if you can play it off like you do). Girls don't really want to hear about your sexual past. They would rather not find out if you've slept with 30 other girls or if their your first one.

Don't ask, don't tell.
>>
>>29429886
I dunno, man. I dated a bisexual girl who got off on the idea of me having penetrated 10 women before her.

She asked, she wanted me to tell, I told. Bitch was kinky.
>>
>>29429847
Just dont tell the next roastie, or anyone for that matter that youre a virgin. Im sure youve seen more than enough porn to make it look like you know what youre doing.
>>
>>29429847
>if she thinks it's funny that someones a virgin into their adulthood, she probably doesn't value a romantic relationship like i would
That's bullshit. You're not a virgin because you value romantic relationships more than everyone else (basically everyone values them quite a bit), you're a virgin because you can't get laid.
>>
>>29429944
i'm not trying to completely hide the fact, or lie about it. i'm not worried about being a virgin so much. i'm not going shout it from the rooftops, "HEY EVERYONE, I'M A VIRGIN!" but i'm not going to lie about it, if someone asks
>>
>>29428937
>I want to believe these are asked in a positive way

That's what I told myself to when I heard this. But that shit pierces your confidence like a fucking spear.
>>
File: 123456789.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
123456789.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>>29429657
DELETE THIS

fuckoffrobot
>>
>>29429985
in simplest terms, yes, and in some ways, you're right in that i didn't tell the whole truth

i am a virgin because i've never had sex, and i've never had sex because i've always been too afraid of talking to women or getting close to them. fear of rejection, i guess

but these days, i DO talk to women and attempt relationships. virginity isn't so much of a burden to me, once i stopped giving a shit about it. and now that i'm not tripping over myself trying to find a girl to lose it to, i can take my pick of who i really want to be with

it's easier when you don't value sex more than the relationship, anon

>basically everyone values (relationships) quite a bit)
i call horseshit on that one, man. if that were true, promiscuity and casual sex wouldn't be the name of the modern dating game
>>
>>29429985
>you can't get laid.
no shit sherlock
found the newfag
I fucking hate summers
>>
>>29430036
No I have to remember it every day. The constant flashbacks of the laughing from that red haired bitch. People need to realize women think its hilarious that you are a virgin as an adult and its better to not try.
>>
>>29430051
I think she was laughing less at the fact that you're a virgin and more at your rationalization of it.
>>
>>29430051
Just fuck her.

Think of her as a wet hole with legs, tell her you're going to pull out and then don't.

Jesus h fuck man up.
>>
>>29430095
i'm being way-past-autistic at this point when I say that, it was not a reply that necessitated a god damn "Lol"

if she had just replied "okay" that wouldn't have irritated me I bet, but "okay lol" just means something struck her funny bone and there was nothing funny about my text, so i have to assume (due to my insecurities of course) that her laughter is directed at me

you could be right, though

>>29430115
i don't want to just simply fuck, i want to get to know someone intimately and romantically so that when i DO fuck them, it means so much more to me than just some simple fuck session. i want someone to hold hands with and do cute things with together more than i want a hole to fuck

it's just how i do things, man, and if it means being a virgin another 25 years, so be it i guess
>>
The older you get the less the odds are stacked in your favor, but remember there are women who literally get off to taking guys' virginity. So there's a saving grace for you.
>>
>>29428006
Some say it's cute. But at a certain point it won't be
>>
>>29428937
>>29428937
Pretty sure she is actually trying to compliment you mang.
>>
>>29430051
Actually, if there's something I learned - women won't really reject you that easily. You can literally come up and chat her up. She may not be up for giving you her number or meeting you, but she will never tell you to fuck off straight to your face. She'll just be extremely passive about anything past your conversation.
>>
>>29430235
She knows I'm turning 25 in a few days

i want to believe she really was complimenting me, but girls do it in such ass-backwards ways. if it were me, i'd have responded, "I don't believe you, you're way too cute" an obvious compliment, plus flirting. girls do it in a way that it could go either way

girls need to be more direct, like what the fuck are they even thinking being so vague sometimes?
>>
>>29430302
You'd be surprised how autistic most girls are. The whole "beta" thing comes from acting like a woman, and not like a man.
>>
>>29430168
Yeah they are all 40-50 years old and looking for men under 21.
>>
Never tell them. It could ruin your life.
>>
>>29430325
They are not, actually. Well some of them are, sure, but definitely not all of them.
>>
>>29430373
Hold up. What does being a virgin have to do with being a fucking retard and driving drunk?
>>
>>29430407
He got drunk because of the embarrassment of the girl telling everyone at the party he was a virgin. He tried to leave because he couldn't handle anymore humiliation.
>>
>>29430407
everything
oregano comet
>>
>>29428006
They care about the amount of your sexual partners, that's for sure. The more you've fucked, the more you'll fuck. Some girls will claim that they prefer if the guy hasn't fucked a lot but that's just not true. They all love the men who have a lot of sex.
>>
alright this is too depressing, so heres my own experience with this exact thing ..

im 22 now, long story short i fucked this 18 year old SLUT a few weeks ago a few times on a few occasions .. I wont detail unless asked how this even came to be just know i was basically a khv.

but just before this girl i had actively started trying to .. sleep with girls, after never trying, ever.

i told so many hoes on tinder that i was a virgin, phrased it in question form various ways, and got nothing but positive responses .. 'haha its normal xD' 'aww why would i laugh at you lol'
'its cool iv only had sex with 1 guy (bs, said to make me feel better, to get the D, my D)..

i even went so far as to speak to a girl who i know finds me attractive about such things, the conversation was perfectly normal, no laughter, no making me feel bad.. my point is, it's really, really, not a big deal.

and even sex with this slut, and all the stuff sex entails, kissing, foreplay, you know, i was just honest, 'look x, if you want this to feel good you're gonna have to say when' (me going down on a girl for the first time ever)

my point is just be fucking honest, obviously, only to girls who you know want you, im sure it doesnt take a genius to realise that telling a girl such things when she has 0 interest in you as a person or sexually, will probably fucking end bad.

to quote an absolute faggot of a guy louis ck - 'my sex life started in shame and humiliation'

(key word - started) .. that was the joke, he's a comedian

oh, and to those of you saying but i dont want to just fuck - after you fuck, the cuddling, the talking, the stroking, the spooning, the sleeping together, the waking up together, it comes, its a part of it, but you need to realise you're at the age where sex comes before that, to assess whether you even get that, get it ?

if you cant fuck her why would she feel anything for you? do anything intimate with you?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i feel like such a sperg here
>>
>>29429839
Why is sex with a prostitute not Sex as well, penis in vagina is sex doesn't matter if you paid for it
>>
Yes.

Female virginity is looked at as ideal and is cherished.

Male virginity means you're fucked up in the head and you should be ashamed because as a male, you should be fucking everything that has a vagina.
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.