[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Failed both of my finals today They were the only things standing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: what's the point.png (25 KB, 846x592) Image search: [Google]
what's the point.png
25 KB, 846x592
Failed both of my finals today
They were the only things standing between me and failing those classes.
>two more finals tomorrow
>two more final projects also due tomorrow
>haven't studied or done the projects
>have to face my group and say I didn't get my shit done
>have to face my teacher and admit that I've been lying about almost being done with the project for a month
>I'm not going to graduate this year
>I'm going to be that fucking faggot who repeats a year
>I'm going to have the same fucking teachers next year
Why even fucking bother?
>>
>>29427927
Ugh, what degree are you going for. Get a bachelors atleast or you will regret it but then go to trade school or start a buisness
>>
>>29428356
Oh, I'm a high school senior (which makes it even more pathetic).
Gonna be 19 throughout the entire school year next year.
>>
>>29429116
shit happens, do you have any kind of mental illness or do you simply hate school?
>>
Get you shit together you fucking slut
>>
>>29429150
I've got some mental fuckups (bipolar, diagnosed with minor tourretes but that could be stress related, ADHD) but nothing major to my knowledge.

I don't really hate school, I'm just a terrible writer. To make matters worse, for the first half of the year I would simply avoid turning in projects because I thought that I wouldn't be judged as harshly for not turning something in as I would for a shit product.
>>
File: 1466324310114.jpg (27 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1466324310114.jpg
27 KB, 200x200
>>29427927
well, look on the bright side. you get one more year of carefree high school life. enjoy it pham
>>
File: maybe being an hero can wait.png (13 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
maybe being an hero can wait.png
13 KB, 640x712
>>29429237
Huh. I never thought of it that way, thanks anon.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.