[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon you really make me feel special, I love that we got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 156489713646.jpg (141 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
156489713646.jpg
141 KB, 1280x853
>Anon you really make me feel special, I love that we got to spend some quality time together.
>>
File: 463576.jpg (76 KB, 355x353) Image search: [Google]
463576.jpg
76 KB, 355x353
Love you too bro
>>
>>29427647
My name isn't Anon you silly slut.
>>
>>29427647
>I don't want to ruin this.
>You're like a brother to me.
>Someday you're gonna make a woman so happy.
I'm conditioned.
>>
File: Smug Naruto.png (141 KB, 458x500) Image search: [Google]
Smug Naruto.png
141 KB, 458x500
>>29427859
That's when you say

>But the one I want to make happy.....IS YOU
>I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you

Just like in the anime and manga :^)
>>
>>29427647
HOE. SHUT THE. FUCK. UP. I GOT WAY TOO MUCH ON MY MENTAL
>>
>>29427930

Then you wake up
>>
>>29427647
>If you say so.
Don't say a thing until we get home. She drives home. I go back to my computer. I don't text her ever again. Neither does she. The end.
>>
>>29427647
Fuck you katya you don't exist
>>
>>29428274
But she does and she's making some luck sob happy rn
>>
>I SECRETLY DO NOT TRUST YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE INTRINSICALLY UNTRUSTWORTHY
>>
>>29427647
Me too. I am so happy that our friendship allows you to trust me with your innermost feelings. That I was able to spend countless hours being your sounding board and shoulder to cry on. Also, thank you for gracefully giggling and changing the subject whenever I would try to steer the conversation toward maybe me having a shot at someone as sweet, pretty, and special as you. How you constantly told me that there is someone out there for me and that you would probably only let me down. You know I will do anything for you don't you? If any man ever hurts you, you will let me know, right? I don't think I ever told you, but I have followed you when you were out on first dates just to make sure you got home safely. Wow, I can't believe I'm finally telling you this...
>>
>>29427647
I would have shot myself before I even got to this point again
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.