[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you still be a robot if you're going to college? Not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1466416255623.jpg (124 KB, 512x658) Image search: [Google]
1466416255623.jpg
124 KB, 512x658
Can you still be a robot if you're going to college?

Not community college but real college.
>>
>>29427552
By being literally invisible.

No one knows me, or acknowledges me.

I've had teachers ignore me on several occasions when I was answering questions.
>>
>>29427552
Do you have ambition and plans for your future?
Are you pursuing a degree worth a shit?
Are you making progress toward the degree and networking?

If the answer is "no" to all of the above then yes, you are a robot and you are on your way to Super Robot Doom Hell which is NEET+student debt.
>>
>>29427786
If I answer no to the first two, and no to the part of three that is about networking, but yes to the part about making progress on my shit degree, where does that put me?
>>
>>29427836
the why even try tier
>>
>>29427786
Is economics a degree worth shit? I'm considering that or computer science which I know is a meme and I'll have to fight with pooinloos for jobs but I'm decently skilled at programming already.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.