[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots, So I met a girl out Saturday night while drinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: ss+(2016-06-21+at+12.45.53).png (47 KB, 463x712) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-21+at+12.45.53).png
47 KB, 463x712
Hey robots,
So I met a girl out Saturday night while drinking and we spent most of the night making out. She seemed super into me and told me to ask her out the next day, and this is the conversation from when I messaged her.
I'm right in assuming she isn't interested in me aren't I?
>>
>>29427524

You fucked up OP

- professional pua master
>>
>>29427524
why didnt you fuck her that night?

talk to her next week
>>
>>29427577
She said she didn't fuck guys that she wasn't dating, so I told her I'd take her out
I said we could go back to her or my place to keep making out but she was hesitant and I couldn't convince her
>>
>>29427613
what a load of bullshit, cut all contact

dont fall for it
>>
>>29427862
I'm leaning towards asking her out next week. I'll cut contact after that if she says no
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 389x378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 389x378
If you can not confirm a date for next week within the day (even though she will prolly cancel last minute anyway) your fucked
>>
>>29427524
>let me know

bro, this is a huge mistake
you look like a pathetic passive agressive loser fucker
try to schedule something with her, it does not matter if it takes a while
if she is still reluctant then, yeah, she's a roastie whore
>>
You could have posted this query at Reddit, they'd be happy to help.
>>
So wait what she's not to busy to drunk and make out with strangers mid study but can't go out for a coffee with you she's lying my g
>>
>>29428145
What do you mean by within the day?
Do you think I should have suggested something next week straight after she said she has to study?
>>
>>29428082
dude fuck that, you cant seriously be considering dating this bar slut

she made out with a random dude at a bar she just met and you want to date her

better yet she is actually now somewhat playing hard to get with you after being a bar slut

fuck that
>>
>>29428194
Yes caption and if she blows you off never speak to her again sounds to me like a degenerate whore who sticks their tounge down strangers throats
>>
>>29428203
We had met a few years ago, she's a long time friend of one of my mates. So it's not quite a complete stranger
>>
>>29428165
This right here.

Other than "You?", I'm not seeing where she asks OP anything, let alone that would even hint at her being interested.
>>
she won't let you know
women want men do take charge

set a date and stick to it, if she cancels on you twice move on
>>
some women don't do that, it doesn't mean lack of interest from her part. In this case the fact that she doesn't really suggest another time to meet or give more than a fake "yes!!!!" with all the extra exclamation marks to impart some sincerity in his suggestion. Keep it moving OP, keep her as a possible hook up but don't focus your time and energy on this one unless she gives you other signals.
>>
it was the
>Oh yep!
that killed it for me OP
>>
>>29428629
I think I'm going to message her next week with a definite day and see what she says
>>29428165
When do you think it's best to try and schedule something
>>
>>29427524
Actually not necessarily. Send a message to her next week saying something like
"Hey what's shakin lil chica?"

Maybe she's already gone off you or maybe she really does have some work she needs to finish and hand in.

You don't lose anything by sending a short, laid back, friendly text.
>>
>>29428165
Saying let me know isn't passive aggressive, but you're right it is a bad move because women almost NEVER take the initiative and ALWAYS expect men to.

So it's much better to say "ok I'll check if you're free in a few days"
But if you do say "let me know" it is better send her a quick text in a week or a few days rather than leave it go cold forever.
>>
She doesn't want you, it's obvious from the conversation. How is it not obvious to you? She's literally responding in 1-2 word messages.
>>
>>29428873
This.
Fuck bitches. OP is now a free meal
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.