[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girls can be sad as fuck about not having found the right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (101 KB, 467x401) Image search: [Google]
file.png
101 KB, 467x401
>girls can be sad as fuck about not having found the right guy but then put down guys for being friend-zoned

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>29427492
what do you want? a beta fag police to toast the roast? get out of tumblr and masturbate to waifus
>>
the orbiters need to learn the hard way
>>
>>29427653
this, the friendzone is a place you go in walking by yourself.
>>
>>29427783

Exactly, these guys have nobody to blame but themselves. If she's not into you like that, then leave her alone and on to the next.
>>
>>29427492

Here's a redpill

The friend zone doesn't exsist.

There's no such thing as being friends with a woman. They aren't your friend. They only use you as a beacon for emotional support or to fuck you.
>>
>>29427492
because it's funny laughing at people failing at any aspect of life.
>>
>>29427783
I was put in the friendzone but I just avoided her like the plague after and never spoke to her again.
>>
>>29427492
We give women way too much power. If guys just for go forgot pussy for a while we could get so much farther than pining for it.
>>
Have you ever put a girl in the friendzone?
>>
>>29427947
A couple times, yeah. It was at times when I've had gf's in the past, I wouldn't have done it otherwise
>>
>>29427947
yes but i was 13, i didn't understand that she was into me.
>>
File: normies.jpg (202 KB, 799x594) Image search: [Google]
normies.jpg
202 KB, 799x594
>>29427971
>girlfriends
>more than one

WHAT HAS /r9k/ BECOME???

OUT NORMIE SCUM
>>
>>29427983
Same here, actually. She was my friend in 6th grade. She got me a card and all this chocolate, candy and stuff on Valentines Day since the school was having this whole send a card and stuff thing. And I never really read into it. My teacher even commented that we'd make a cute couple to the whole class. I don't regret it, she got fat. And not like thick. Ugh.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.