[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do women generally react to mom/son fetishes? how rare is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: jsut.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
jsut.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
how do women generally react to mom/son fetishes?

how rare is it to find open minded ones? are they like unicorns?
>>
File: volleyball.jpg (1 MB, 2058x2990) Image search: [Google]
volleyball.jpg
1 MB, 2058x2990
srslyugys
>>
Extremely rare because most girls don't seek out guys to take care of, they seek out guys to be taken care of
>>
just think how you would react if you saw a diaper fetishist
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466314027908.jpg (19 KB, 480x492) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466314027908.jpg
19 KB, 480x492
>>29427701
This
ORIGJGAL COMMENTIONAL
>>
>>29427369

They're more receptive than you might think, but not as much as you'd like.
>>
>>29427369
If we were dating and he brought it up I'd probably be willing to try, but I don't like being very controling or dominant/in charge in sexual relationships in general. If he absolutely needed me to pretend to be his mommy to get off then it might be a dealbreaker.
>>
>>29427747

I've always figured that if I were gonna get in a relationship like this, I'm completely fine with acting dominant and that includes sexually, in fact I enjoy it in most cases, though I do have this desire to be comforted in this maternal way (that maybe sometimes goes into sexual). That's how it is for me, at least. I'd like to think that'd be enjoyable for both of us.
>>
It's probably more accepting if you present it as a kinky fetish thing rather than you are a submissive cuck. Maybe even switch it up and have her call you daddy sometimes.
>>
>>29427864

>Maybe even switch it up and have her call you daddy sometimes.

That's for faggots.
>>
>>29427369

Never open up to anyone about your incest fetish. If you must, insist on step-sibling or step-parents. Or keep it really vanilla like MILF stuff.

Nothing good will come from telling someone you're into incest. Not only will it gross people out, but you might trigger someone who actually been through incest.
>>
>>29428670

Uh oh we wouldn't want to trigger anyone, god forbid
>>
>>29427666
Are knees normally that low on the leg, or are these girls freaks?
>>
sometimes I wish I was a female just so I can lure mommy fetishists out of the closet just so I can publicly out and shame them
>>
>>29428888
The pads are placed right below the knee cap.
>>
>>29428752

Talking about people in real life.

Not a good idea to bring up incest to your girlfriend if she actually been through incest and regrets it.
>>
hi, im a girl and i recently got into a relationship with a guy. he's kinda into the fem dom thing with me and likes to call me mommy. at first it was weird and i thought of it as a joke, but now im into it. but i mention it to most of my girl friends and they think the whole thing is weird and MUST mean he has some mommy issues (keep in mind that these are the same girls with daddy kinks). so yeah, i think a good amount of girls are turned off by it, you just have to find one that likes to experiment and keep an open mind in the bedroom
>>
>>29427666

i want to smack left in the face so damn bad. not for any real reason, just because she is too damn sexy for her own good so she needs to be slapped back down to reality
>>
>>29427369
Never bring it up m8.
>>
I sometimes "joke" and grab my girlfriends nipple in my mouth and say "feed me mummy" and she usually laughs and says gross and pushes me off
>>
It's kind of hot. I'd prefer him to be more dominant outside of the bedroom but I could definitely see the appeal.
>>
File: 1464455208964.jpg (524 KB, 886x1002) Image search: [Google]
1464455208964.jpg
524 KB, 886x1002
>>29429342
>you just have to find one that likes to experiment and keep an open mind in the bedroom

yet another example of a roastie has no idea how retardedly hard dating is for men these days
>>
>>29429463
im just saying that if he really wants to act out his fantasizes, not just ANY girl is gonna do, not even most girls. if he does manage to find a gf, he should make sure she's into kinky shit
>>
>>29429055
>and regrets it.
Then dump the ungrateful bitch.
>>
>>29429499

Yet girls are allowed to exert their daddy issues all the time.

I swear if I were there with you right now I would punch you in the face and I don't think I'd stop. If I ever, EVER find out where you live, you're losing all your teeth for typing these posts.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.