[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does tinder even work? i have been getting /fit/ recently and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7 KB, 400x400
does tinder even work? i have been getting /fit/ recently and I am looking for action. Should I even do online dating or just do the old fashion way of going to the bar?
>>
not OP but I'm also an interested dude
bumpe
>>
I have used tinder on and off for a year and have 111 matches. What do you want to know?
>>
I've met up and hooked up with a girl using it but that was over a year ago. Getting matches doesn't seem to hard and I know tons of guys who have used it a lot.
>>
I fucked a girl for a couple weeks that I met off tinder. Facial aesthetics were meh but she had a perfect ass
>>
Like all things, tinder works if you're chad.

You need good pictures and a half acceptable bio to get matches, but actually anything beyond mere matches is another level entirely. For the most part if you're a robot in real life, tinder won't be that much different.

I remember seeing a statistic where out of 300 men and 300 women, like 230 women had sex with a dude from tinder compared to fourty something men. Obviously chad.
>>
>>29427214
>>29427642

Tinder works. Started when I moved to Milwaukee last summer ~700 matches without doing the dumbass swipe right on everyone retard tier shit, talked to nowhere near that many. I feel the only reason I have so many matches is because they have accumulated for ~10 months and I am near a major metropolitan area. I've only talked to maybe 100 tops if you include 2-3 response conversations that end practically before they start.

I have fucked 30+ of them and of those a good number only once. I didn't want to be quite so irresponsible about it. Was hoping to find a consistent fuckbuddy or two but only 2 of them ended up providing that. I'd usually end up to tempted by other girls I was talking to either of tinder / other apps / real life and things would fizzle out. It is astonishing how many of them will hit you up out of the blue a couple months later and you know exactly what is up. That's always fun

Point is, it works. And it is easy, not to mention cheaper than going to a bar. Even for robot tier and even if you are rather average looking so long as you aren't going for top tier girls. If you are legitimately ugly it probably won't be very easy. Tons of dudes on that thing you better have a silver tongue and make a good impression in that case.

Ask me whatever you want bros.
>>
>>29429006
>Ask me whatever you want bros.
Why are you here Chad?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-20-23-25-02.png (445 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-20-23-25-02.png
445 KB, 1080x1920
>>29429006
Proof. I'm not ugly but I'm not hideous. I'm pretty fucking awkward and pathetic too socially but I can fake it online and typically with help of booze can swing it face to face. Just gotta know how to play the game on the app and then via text and typically when you meet they'll fuck you just because they're as horny as you are
>>
>>29429040
Used to be very robot, not really chad but not as bad as I used to be.

OP and someone else asked a question. Trying to help out dude
>>
>>29429154
What do you say to start a conversation?

If you answer "Be yourself" you need to leave and never come back.
>>
>>29427686
What are conversations on Tinder usually about? Seems like it's mostly banter and sexting. I'm a 19 y/o virgin. Should I give it a shot?
>>
>>29427214
>get matched with a girl
>chat with her
>somehow convince her to go in a date with you
>after all the process take her to your house or even in her house and she will just spread her legs and you can fuck her
This is Tinder. I have used it months ago out of boredom and curiosity and eventually got two matches, and I used a quite good pic. Didn't even talk to them and uninstalled it.
Honestly I'm deeply disgusted by the sexual degenerancy and "liberated" women we have nowadays and shit like tinder is one of the tools that promote degenerancy like all the internet in general. I'm against it. This didn't exist just 50 years ago, when women were more pure, where is one supposed to find a girl which vagina isn't a roast beef filled with semen these days?
Your sister, cousins, current/future gf have been fucked and will be fucked by some random faggot (if not being fucked right now) thanks to degenerate apps and such like tinder.
>>
>>29429186
Definitely don't be yourself. Even if you are Chad Thundercock.

Play the game. Girls love attention but they hate any scent of desperation. If they have something obvious you can use to break the ice jump on it.

"Hehe Stacy here just moved to XXX last week blah blah"
"Oh hey Stacy, how do you like living in XXX so far?"

Something as simple as "Hey how did your weekend go?" isn't a bad thing either. They swiped right on you because they must at least be semi interested right? If a girl ever seems to mention something often or talks an abnormal amount about something keep them talking about it even if it is gut wrenchingly boring and uninteresting.

Don't get discouraged if it seems like you hardly get responses either. I hear a lot of you guys in every thread also complain about tinder girls always having "not looking to hook up blah blah blah, if you just want sex swipe left xD" but realize that is just a pile of bullshit. They are on tinder. They say that so they can cling to some defense of not being a whore if they see their cousin or friend on there or something
>>
>>29427686
OP here, how do you start the conversation? And how long does it take to get likes?
>>
>>29429285
Some people are like that. But that typically only works with the turbowhores vs the average whore that comprises the overwhelming majority of women on there. That or she for some reason thinks you are stupid hot or something.

Most conversations are usually just, conversation. Work and interests and blah blah blah. Most of those girls that look worth half a damn get 10 stupid sexts on there every day, I know because many have shown me. They typically don't want that even if they are looking for casual sex

>>29429301
then don't use it, women were complete whores (see: your mother) before the internet it just happens online first now

I wish tinder didn't exist either because there would probably be so many more easy women out at bars and events instead of sitting on their couch using tinder while watching netflix
>>
Tinder is shit. Shave off your neckbeard and go approach in real life, you'll get much better and easier results.
>>
File: 1453516169132.jpg (16 KB, 180x192) Image search: [Google]
1453516169132.jpg
16 KB, 180x192
>>29429375
Wow Anon, you're actually giving me hope to try again
>>
>>29429382
All depends. I already made a comment above yours about the convo. In terms of likes it'll probably be pretty slow at first because they need to 1: have seen you 2: like you 3: have been liked by you

Also if you are from a low population area it'll complicate it further. I'm in a relatively big city with tons of colleges around so the number of women near me on tinder is astronomical

>mfw see former crush that broke my heart on there
>>
You need to be tall and white. If you don't have these things don't bother with the app.
>>
>>29429512
Tall no. Not short, yes

I fucked with a few girls and told them I was 5'6 and they still went through with it. But definitely doesn't help if you are shorter than the girl in question. My buddy is 5'8 and he has met several girls off of tinder even though he didn't use it much.

Can't speak for the white thing though but there are girls out there that want darkmeat
>>
I think it's tough if you're a robot. Like I'm not even sure how to get pictures of myself or even talk to people. And I'm in my 30's.

I'm normal at other things though.
>>
>>29429808
You have a camera right?

I only have a handful of pics and all of them were selfies for a while. I don't have Facebook either beyond an empty one I used to make tinder. Still rolling in poon
>>
File: image.jpg (595 KB, 636x4538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
595 KB, 636x4538
Tinder does kind of work, I guess.

Good for lulz
>>
>>29429859
Topkek

Tyrone gets horny, the whales are easy targets. She can't tell him to use a condom, she's too thirsty. Then he nuts in her maybe even against her will and disappears

I'd feel a little bad if she wasn't so disgustingly stupid

Have moar good tinder lulz like this?
>>
>>29429808
>Like I'm not even sure how to get pictures of myself

literally me

im in shape too.

if i got a camera the only pics i could take would be me standing awkwardly in my room like its a mug shot
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.