[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The reason we are so depressed and empty inside is because the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image001711.jpg (134 KB, 1246x740) Image search: [Google]
image001711.jpg
134 KB, 1246x740
The reason we are so depressed and empty inside is because the warrior class does not exist anymore for men.

Men like us for centuries joined armies or marauders then died face down in the mud before we hit 25.

Modern militaries are a poor substitute with this prolonged peacetime and minimal casualties.
>>
m8 if you lived during the age of warrior nobility, your beta ass would be a peasant.
>>
>>29427279
lol op sux am i right or what haha :p
>>
>>29427279

It took some balls to be peasant. The real reason why we are so depressed and empty inside is because modern society, with its welfare systems, makes our existence possible.
>>
>>29427279
Good way to die face down in the mud after lord Chad rides you down on his hose.
>>
>>29427192
the priest class doesn't exist anymore either
>>
This is true. Imagine living in a culture where every child had to go through training to become a warrior until they became adults. Strict army like discipline and schedule instilled from when you gained consciousness and there was no choice in the matter. Most of us that are spergs or socially awkward would've fit in just fine if we were born through most of human history. The problem in modern day is that we're too comfortable and we're left to loaf around and the socially awkward and ugly and inadequate are that much more repellent and noticeable.
>>
>>29427279
Peasants had families, the robot would break off from the community to join a band of degenerate pirates commanded by a Chad-like figure.
>>
File: Bugs wtf.png (255 KB, 354x367) Image search: [Google]
Bugs wtf.png
255 KB, 354x367
why would you want a harder life?
>>
File: 1425227354418.jpg (179 KB, 778x658) Image search: [Google]
1425227354418.jpg
179 KB, 778x658
>>29427382
>aristocrat
>killing the people who maintain his land
>>
dude let's end our relative world peace so we can relive the olden times of brutality i consume in my escapist media for no reason other than girls dont like me and i am depressed
>>
the reason why im depressed is because no manza bf. rip
>>
>>29427515
>implying there's no brutality today
>>
>>29427547
not where you live, that's why i said relative
at least, i'm assuming the large majority of robots are sheltered americans
>>
>>29427515
you're missing the point. brutality was commonplace in most of human history, and the majority of problems that afflict robots didn't matter back then. It's only in modern times, where status (looks, popularity, height, fitness, race, intelligence, wealth, etc.) and competition (your competitiveness largely depending on your status) reigns supreme. In a social media age, these problems are exacerbated.
>>
>>29427515
lol i dont understand shit so i am going to oversimplify everything because i like doing that :D
>>
>>29427681
>brutality was commonplace
>looks, popularity, height, fitness, race, intelligence, wealth, and competition didn't matter
those things actually mattered even more
>>
>>29427753
Yeah for the nobility and aristocrats. A mercenary or grunt didn't need to worry about any of that.
>>
>>29427849
if you were weak even the lowest gangs wouldn't want you
>>
>>29427911
it's easy to not show weakness. be violent and reckless. most robots are easily capable of this.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.