[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God fucking damn it, women are money grubbing bitches, all of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: rage face.jpg (11 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
rage face.jpg
11 KB, 212x238
God fucking damn it, women are money grubbing bitches, all of them.

>Finally thought I had made it, found a qt whom I could live out my days with.
>Ok, so she's a bit weird, but so am I, it's all good, right?
>Starts getting more and more into her 'voyeurism' fetish.
>I.E. she would rather watch me fuck than actually have sex.
>Starts finding other girls for me to fuck.
>Most of them are like 4/10s, but what the hell, it makes her happy.
>Sex with her gets less and less frequent
>One day, find out that she's literally pimping me out after one of these girls mentions that I was well worth the money.
>FUCKINGHELLWHAT?
>Head over to her.
>Demand my cut of the money.
>She starts screaming at me that I'm a selfish prick, I should be thanking her for the opportunity to have sex with so many women.

And thus endeth what I thought would work out. Fuck my life.
>>
>>29427056
Where the fuck do you even find these kinds of women, fucking brothels?
>>
>>29427175
I found her at my local church we attend.
>>
>>29427056

This didn't happen, anon.
>>
>>29427202
Wtf? And you didn't realize she's trash sooner, or at least once she suggested you fuck other girls?
>>
>>29427249
Whoa dude, cuckqueans make the perfect wives
>>
>>29427056
Pics or it didn't happen.

And if it did, then she's a biych. Move on. Alternatively, you could make good money as a whore, apparently.
>>
>>29427056
ive read this exact story on another site before lol
>>
>>29427056
So this is the reverse of the copypasta from reddit. You tried anon, but not hard enough to make something original.
>>
lmao you're just copying a story on reddit, except a guy was pimping out a girl.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.