[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does a robot do when he knows a friend was cheating on another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1463104261217.jpg (37 KB, 600x566) Image search: [Google]
1463104261217.jpg
37 KB, 600x566
What does a robot do when he knows a friend was cheating on another friend?

He broke up with her and is with another girl but she still 'loves him' and he's dating someone else right now.

Would you act salty and tell due to loneliness or would you just act as an observer and watch the trail of destruction he leaves?
>>
Surely there must be some deprived robot that would ruin another's life or just witness the carnage?
>>
>>29426870
its your moral duty to report a crime OP

cheating is a gruesome and perverted moral crime it often leads to depressions breakldowns suicides homicides and various suffering of other sorts so you are obligated to report it to him
>>
>robot
>knows TWO people

Fuck off
>>
>>29426870
whats the first letter of your name, friend?
>>
File: 1441920861236.jpg (41 KB, 534x532) Image search: [Google]
1441920861236.jpg
41 KB, 534x532
>>29426870
>he broke up with her
>he's cheating on her

what
>>
>>29426870
you should mind your own business bro, you have no idea about their relationship behind closed doors.
>>
>>29426870
Find a way to do so anonymously and it'll be perfect. Otherwise it all backfires on you, deservedly too, since you failed to mind your own business.
>>
>>29427789

He cheate(d) on her, past tense.

>>29427823

I'm his best friend and the only one that knows other than the girl he fucked.
>>
>>29427926
If you and the girl he fucked are the only people that know, then snitching might jeopardize your friendship.

I guess you should weigh out the pros and cons. I personally don't think it's worth snitching on friend, especially over a girl. But do whatever you think is right. Just know there will be consequences if you do expose this.
>>
>>29426870
I'd tell her, cheating is morally repugnant and by remaining silent you're implicitly approving of such behavior.
>>
>>29426870
How do you know for sure? Did he tell you?
Personally I wouldn't say anything, if the friend is your bro there's no need to sully your relationship for a woman (unless your intent is to woo her, in which case telling her would also be foolish as she'll associate you with bad feelings).
Innocence is bliss, Anon. But it's your call.

Also
>robot
>has friend(s)
Pick one
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.