[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Read 6/6/16
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (552 KB, 1200x828) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
552 KB, 1200x828
>Read 6/6/16
>>
Ask her how she does not check on you when things go wrong.
>>
>>29426881
Damn famm. This hurts.
>>
But godliness with contentment is great gain. 7 For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. 8 But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. 9 Those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. 10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

11 But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness. 12 Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses. 13 In the sight of God, who gives life to everything, and of Christ Jesus, who while testifying before Pontius Pilate made the good confession, I charge you 14 to keep this command without spot or blame until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 which God will bring about in his own time?God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords, 16 who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever.
>>
>>29427235
Lol just got this. Deepest lore bro
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>29426861
>tfw the woman that you would try is happy with a good guy

This feel is original
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 500x281
>turn the qt3.14 upside down it's a bf.3somethingh now
>>
>>29427537
This is one of the songs that makes me think Drake is underappreciated in his lyrical talent. On the surface he's drunk in da club calling his exes. But what the song is actually about is a descent into substance abuse and the feeling of knowing he can have plenty of beautiful women but he feels regret because the one he actually wants, has settled down with a more stable man.

Even the seemingly unassuming end of the song where he talks about hoping that nobody heard her white friend saying "nigga" actually reflects on the sense of unease Drake feels surrounded by these people who are not his real friends.

Hotline Bling is the same way, a catchy radio tune on the surface but after I listened to the words more carefully I can't even listen to the song anymore because it hits home too hard.

Drake's best lyrics are the ones he doesn't write, you have to pay attention.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (4 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
4 KB, 259x194
>>29428084
>tfw after a while they all feel the same
> tfw having a hard time adjusting to fame
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.