[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you confronted and come to terms with your mediocrity? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: IETfPLc.jpg (419 KB, 2322x1606) Image search: [Google]
IETfPLc.jpg
419 KB, 2322x1606
Have you confronted and come to terms with your mediocrity? How do you cope with your pseudo-intellectualism?
>>
>tfw you come to the crushing realization that you are painfully mediocre, will never amount to anything substantial, and all of your childhood dreams will never come to fruition

honestly it feels really bad man, I cope with lotsa drugs
>>
Le buzzword face =p xdXDDDDDDDDD LOL!!!!!!
>>
>>29426718

i got 9/16 (56 percent) if you count each of the lower-right statements separately

p. good starter pack t b h
>>
I will not miss normalfaggotry when it's my time to go, but every normalfag will dreadfully anticipate the loss.
>>
>>29426766

>he had childhood dreams

normie pls go
>>
>>29426718
2/16
feelz good man.

this is a nice starter pack meng
>>
>>29426718
>How do you cope with your pseudo-intellectualism?

You simply dont ever claim to be an intellectual...

Strive to be ok
>>
>>29426718

Good starter pack, but you forgot "claims to be well red but books bore them"
>>
>115 IQ
>high

lel
>>
>>29426718
I cope with my mediocrity by drinking and teaching myself useless shit that I'll never get to use outside the internet.
I've pretty much come to terms with my fate and now I enjoy the small things in life rather than working towards achieving any long-term goals.

Also this starter pack is pretty damn good I got 10/16. Something I did not understand is how is south park deep?
>>
>>29427010
Whats your MBTI? Ravioli ravioli
>>
>>29426718

The IQ test pictured is a Raven's Progressive Matrices test and is probably the only legit online IQ test. Its flaw, like other tests, is that you can keep retaking it until you get your desired score.
>>
>>29426718
>intellectualism
I am hopelessly intellectual for sure. But I don't mean intelligent by that.
>>
>tfw still got good grades despite low effort

Suck it, fags.
>>
>>29427073

highschool doesnt count lmao
>>
>>29426718
>black/white iq gap
>not real
Please
>>
>>29427022
INTP

I only took the online test so idk how accurate it is. The description they had didn't seem inaccurate.
>>
>>29427088
I wasn't just counting high school, you know.
>>
>>29426718
2/X

I'm overcoming my laziness thankfully.
>>
>>29426992
Isn't that literally one standard deviation above the mean? That would mean having an IQ of 115 would put you in the top 16% of the population.
>>
>>29427148

yeah thats the average iq of an undergraduate student
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.