[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Circumcision styles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 9
File: Circumcision-styles.png (431 KB, 800x1004) Image search: [Google]
Circumcision-styles.png
431 KB, 800x1004
cut bros of /r9k/, what mutilation style did you get?

did they leave the frenulum?

can you still move the skin up and down when you have an erection or is it basically stuck?

low & tight here
>>
high and tight for me. but i still get pussy. wtf is wrong with you people
>>
>>29426620

it's about your right to your own body
>>
High and tight, still have some frenulum.

I actually "restored" some shaft skin and inner foreskin so now I can enjoy oral sex and handies
>>
the fuck is wrong with the two at the bottom, noones dick look like that, all wrinkly and shit.

inb4 american doctors think thats what a penis looks like if its not cut at birth/tight enough
>>
>>29426652
How did you do it? They say it doesn't make a difference because muh nerve endings
>>
>>29426675
Manually, some tension every day or other day.

You don't get back nerve endings, but if you had no mobile shaft skin the gliding feels better. Then if you have inner foreskin left, adding shaft skin covers your glans more when flaccid - my glans/inner foreskin got softer and more sensitive to touch.

So, if you have a sensitive glans/frenulum and you have skin to glide over it, there's plenty of sensation to add to sex (at least from my experience).
>>
Do kike parents spend time choosing the mutilation style?
>>
>>29426655
it seems like circumfetishist BS
>>
High and tight

I have a rare circumsion cut line because it was done by hand. It's like a V that follows the natural foreskin line. It's more aesthic imo

Unfortunately my frenulum is all gone :(

hug me senpai
>>
>>29426780
Nobody chooses a style for their kid, it's whatever the doctor/mohel wants to do

The whole thing in general is sickening
>>
>>29426574
I'm not circumcised, but the sole idea that this abuse is considered normal in the US makes me shiver.
>>
Mine is pretty much normal, I guess. That's probably what I'll shoot for with my own kids
>>
>>29426780

Halacha has some regulations for how the style should be. If I recall correctly, in a Jewish circumcision it is said that there should be no shaft skin touching the corona of the glans.
>>
>>29426863

Do you know about the functions of the foreskin?
>>
>>29426574
Normal circumcision, still have frenulum, my foreskin has started to regrow, and now it's moist right below the edge of my glans again.

>can you still move the skin up and down when you have an erection

Yup.
>>
>>29426840

Do you know about how it started catching on in the US (as corporal punishment for masturbation and a pseudoscientific treatment for dozens of diseases like tuberculosis, epilepsy, rectal prolapse and schizophrenia)?
>>
>>29426885
To look weird and make dick cheese. I don't believe the arguments about sensation, that's far too subjective.

The decreased risk of various diseases makes it worth it, imo. Plus the aesthetic appeal.
>>
>>29426934
>aesthetic

Cutting your children's genitals for "aesthetic" reasons?
>>
>>29426840
It's only marginally considered "normal" nowadays and every year more and more people are redpilled about. Basically the widespread use of the internet goes hand in hand with decreasing rates of circumcision.

Parents simply didn't know when many of us were being born. Didn't know what they were doing - and they thought they were helping their sons.

To all the cut people, please don't stress over it too much. Remember that the "true self" is without form. And in any case, if you're 35 or younger you'll probably live forever through life-extending medical technology that transitions into transhumanist machine-aided cyborg type shit before eventually achieving immortality via consciousness upload and whatnot. We'll all be human-machines one day anyways, with the ability to experience pleasures heretofore completely incomprehensible to the human mind.

I've found that looking at the long-term perspective like that has really helped me accept my circumcision. In the end, it's only a temporary affliction. 500 years from now when I'm living in a simulated reality of a Buddhist nirvana realm of pure happiness it will be the last thing from my mind lol.

Best wishes to all fellow cutfags. You didn't ask for this. But the cycle of violence stops somewhere. You should be the strong one. At least feel confident that you were the one that was circumsized and not someone weaker. You can handle it. I can handle it :)
>>
>>29426905
Wrong, that's a myth.

"This obsession with cleanliness was class inflected. At the turn of the century, as millions of immigrants from southern and Eastern Europe poured into U.S. cities, circumcision became one important way that middle class Americans distinguished themselves from poor, dirty immigrants. In fact, Gollaher suggests that it was this meaning of circumcision as a mark of "civilization" that enshrined it in American popular culture "
>>
File: derppepe.jpg (9 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
derppepe.jpg
9 KB, 184x184
>>29426574
I was left with an awkward scar.
I'm too afraid to show women my thingy
>>
>>29426934

>I don't believe the arguments about sensation, that's far too subjective.

Well, that's not actually the case, and I'll prove it to you.

Physical sensation requires nerve endings. You know that, right?

Deactivate the nerve endings in your hand, and you won't be able to feel sensation in your hand. It'll be numb. This is clearly the case.

A woman can't feel the stimulation of the nerve endings in her clitoris if it's been cut off, right?

Great, we're on the same page.

Well, the foreskin is rich in nerve endings. Remove the foreskin, and you'll never be able to feel the stimulation in those nerve endings again. Just like how removing your hand would mean you'd never feel sensation in your hand again (yes, there is phantom limb pain, but that's really not what we're talking about here).
>>
>>29427009
>A woman can't feel the stimulation of the nerve endings in her clitoris if it's been cut off, right?

Are you implying that foreskin is the equivalent of a clitoris, or do you just like to pretend that you're retarded?

Using circular reasoning is a fallacy.
>>
>>29426949
That's just the icing on the cake, fool. One must weigh all variables.
>>
>>29426976
No, the Kellogg thing is somewhat of a myth, but the pseudoscience reasons he mentioned were part of why it started in the US
>>
>yet another thread that reminds me that my parents mutilated me
>my parents couldn't spend an hour to go to a library to read up on circumcision
>my parents paid someone to cut off part of their baby boys penis

I will NEVER know what having a functional penis is like. I always have a dried, cracked, shriveled up dick head and horrible scarring and stretch marks at the bottom of my dick.
>>
>>29426976

It's not a myth, my friend. It's well-established. Circumcision has a long history of use as a form of masturbation suppression. The fact that it at some point became a class marker does not contradict this.

>In all cases of masturbation circumcision is...the physicians' closest friend and ally...To obtain the best results one must cut away enough skin and mucous membrane to rather put it on the stretch when erections come later. There must be no play in the skin after the wound has thoroughly healed, but it must fit tightly over the penis, for should there be any play the patient will be found to readily resume his practice, not begrudging the time and extra energy required to produce the orgasm. It is true, however, that the longer it takes to have an orgasm, the less frequently it will be attempted, consequently the greater the benefit gained...The younger the patient operated upon the more pronounced the benefit, though occasionally we find patients who were circumcised before puberty that require a resection of the skin, as it has grown loose...after that epoch.

E. J. Spratling. Masturbation in the Adult. Medical Record 1895;24:442-443.

>Local indications for [circ]: Hygienic, phimosis, paraphimosis, redundancy (where the prepuce more than covers the glans). adhesions, papillomata, eczema (acute and chronic), oedema, chancre, chancroid, cicatrices, inflammatory thickening, elephantiasis, naevus, epithelioma, gangrene, tuberculosis, preputial calculi, hip-joint disease, hernia. Systemic indications: Onanism, seminal emissions, enuresis, dysuria, retention, general nervousness, impotence, convulsions, hystero-epilepsy.

George F. Shrady. Circumscisus. Medical Record 1896;49:430

>The prepuce is an important factor in the production of [tuberculosis]. This can be proven by the immunity of the Jewish race from tubercular affections.

S.G.A. Brown. A Plea for Circumcision. Medical World 1897;15:124-125.

http://www.noharmm.org/docswords.htm
>>
>>29427072
It's just a dumb practice, the foreskin is obviously meant to be there or else boys wouldn't be born with it
>>
>>29427078
The pseudo-science revolved around the obsession with germs and being cleanly, and doctors at the time believed the foreskin was a breeding ground for bacteria.
>>
>>29427044

>Are you implying that foreskin is the equivalent of a clitoris

I didn't imply that, no.

I said that if you cut off the clitoris, you obviously can't feel the clitoris. If you deactive the nerve endings in the hand, you can't feel your hand.

So if you remove the foreskin, you can't feel the foreskin. Right? We're on the same page here?

Great.

>or do you just like to pretend that you're retarded?

Mmm, this isn't necessary or conducive to discussion.

>Using circular reasoning is a fallacy.

I didn't use circular reasoning at any point. You should know the meaning of terms before you use them.
>>
>>29426574

normal circumcision
>>
there should be a chart for natural foreskin variations
>>
>>29427096

A lot of it revolved around the belief in a fictitious condition known as spermatorrhea.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15917258

>Although spermatorrhea as a disease entity and an episode in nineteenth-century medical history has received significant scholarly attention over the past decade, many aspects of its nature, origins, and consequences remain obscure. The aim of this article is to indicate its origins in and links with medical anxiety about masturbation and to discuss the therapies devised to treat the condition. Particular attention is given to the work of Claude-Francois Lallemand and his influence on English doctors, especially William Acton, and the implications of their identification of the foreskin as the major risk factor for childhood masturbation and later spermatorrhea. It is further argued that fear of spermatorrhea was an important factor in the acceptance of circumcision as a valid medical intervention in the late nineteenth century.
>>
>>29427078

>the Kellogg thing is somewhat of a myth

It's really not. There were hundreds of other doctors, in the US and elsewhere, who believed masturbation was dangerous and that circumcision was a good way to punish or impede it.

The fact that many doctors of the Victorian Era and beyond believed that masturbation was a health hazard is very well-documented.
>>
>>29426751
I've been thinking of starting this but I'm wondering would the changes be permanent or something you constantly forever have to work on to keep the benefits?
Like jelqing I heard you can add a bit of volume/length etc but it's not permanent and something you forever need to do.
>>
>>29427140
>It is further argued that fear of spermatorrhea was an important factor in the acceptance of circumcision as a valid medical intervention in the late nineteenth century.

The history of it is arguable, even by admission of the National Center for Biotechnology Information, but my point is it's not a big deal.

If the biggest problem your facing in life is people getting circumcised, you're living a really fucking good life.
>>
>>29427176
As far as I know it's mostly permanent. Think of old people - They have wrinkly skin, all loose and hanging. It doesn't just disappear. Once it becomes that way, that's the way it is. Or think of a person that was previously obese. Even after they lose the weight they still have folds of skin that hang off their bodies. It's at least similar to those things.
>>
>>29427218

>my point is it's not a big deal.

That's your opinion, but you're very emotional about this topic (evidenced by your personal attacks earlier in this thread).

My guess is that you haven't researched the functions of the foreskin much. You might be under the impression that the glans is the seat of male pleasure. The glans is actually a protopathic structure primarily innervated with pain sensors. The ridged band of the foreskin is where you'll find the lion's share of specialized sensory end organs.

Are you aware of the different types of sensations and different sensory thresholds of the different types of nerve endings? Do answer the question. Don't just ignore it.

>If the biggest problem your facing in life is people getting circumcised, you're living a really fucking good life.

This is an example of the fallacy of relative privation.
>>
Did anyone here get cut by choice? I've got phimosis and stretching hasn't really done anything and am considering the cut before I go to uni
>>
>>29426751
>You don't get back nerve endings,

>Circumcision does not appear to decrease the sensitivity of the penis, harm sexual function or reduce sexual satisfaction

"The American Academy of Pediatrics Task Force on Circumcision "Technical Report" (2012) addresses sexual function, sensitivity and satisfaction without qualification by age of circumcision. Sadeghi-Nejad et al. "Sexually transmitted diseases and sexual function" (2010) addresses adult circumcision and sexual function. Doyle et al. "The Impact of Male Circumcision on HIV Transmission" (2010) addresses adult circumcision and sexual function. Perera et al. "Safety and efficacy of nontherapeutic male circumcision: a systematic review" (2010) addresses adult circumcision and sexual function and satisfaction"
>>
>>29427292
Have you considered a preputioplasty? See a urogloist who's foreskin friendly and hopefully you can do something less invasive than circumcision.
>>
>>29426934
the increased risk for infections/poor hygiene is a myth by the way. you'd think you'd at least Google this stuff before mutilating your kid
>>
>>29427292

Have you heard of preputioplasty?
>>
>>29427298
the AAP is biased as fuck, though

But regardless of this aspect of the argument, circumcision is still a dumb, completely unnecessary practice and is sick when you think about it.
>>
>>29427284
>That's your opinion, but you're very emotional about this topic

When you're arguing about the most personal part of a person in general, the topic is always going to be personal.

But no, I'm not emotional.

>personal attacks

No, I legitimately thought he was retarded. I mean, doesn't his comment seem retarded? Don't need to be emotional to call out someone for being fucking stupid. Like if someone says Leonardo DiCaprio was in Star Wars, I would ask if they're fucking retarded.
>>
>>29427306
>>29427323
Yeah, think so. Dorsal slit right? Tbf I'm open to options really but I need to not be a pussy about it and see a doctor first
>>
Help me fellow cutbros, I'm uncut and for the most part it doesn't give me any problems. But when my dick stopped growing it has slightly outgrown my foreskin, in a way that it hurts a bit after I fap, as if it were strangling it. I believe it's only after fapping because my dick gets sensitive.

Do you think I should get a circuncision only for this or it doesn't matter?
>>
>>29427358
No, please do not get a dorsal slit.

A preputioplasty is probably what you need.

But yeah, see a urologist who's not an idiot
>>
I want to murder my mother and father for mutilating my penis and then probably myself

how can i do this and get away clean?
>>
>>29427321
I wasn't talking about infection, but the reduced risk of AIDS and certain types of cancers, among other health benefits, you fool.
>>
>>29427362
Post a picture of your dick

You don't need to get cut, you just need to loosen your foreskin a little bit most likely
>>
>>29427339
>biased as fuck

Ahhh, I see, so what about NCBI?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3359221/

"The effect of an infant circumcision on sexual function and activity cannot be determined directly, but can be inferred from studies of men circumcised as adults. Numerous studies show that MC has no adverse effect on sexual function [147,149-152]. This finding is supported by data from the large RCTs in sub-Saharan Africa [45,153] which included more than 10,000 participants. A study in Turkey found no relationship between age of childhood circumcision and overall sexual function in men aged 22-44 "
>>
>>29427388

if you slice off your breasts the risk of getting breat cancer is 0

honestly we should perform mandatory breast removal on all newborns to protect them from breast cancer
>>
>>29427388
the AIDS argument is bullshit, even if the claims were true, female to male transmission is pretty rare outside of certain parts of Africa

HIV in most places is primarily transmitted via male to male, male to female, or sharing dirty needles

Even if the claims that cutting reduces the chance of contracting HIV are true, which they're likely not, the chance of it actually preventing your hypothetical kid from contracting HIV are extremely low
>>
>>29426934
The main purpose is actually to protect the glans. The glans is supposed to be smooth, moist and supple. If your glans has wrinkles im it like mine does, its because its damaged and calloused.
And yes, it carries a shit ton of nerve endings.
>>
>>29427298

The AAP's statement is contradicted by that of the Royal Dutch Medical Association and many peer-reviewed studies.

http://www.knmg.nl/Publicaties/KNMGpublicatie/77942/Nontherapeutic-circumcision-of-male-minors-2010.htm

>The official viewpoint of KNMG and other related medical/scientific organisations is that non-therapeutic circumcision of male minors is a violation of children's rights to autonomy and physical integrity. Contrary to popular belief, circumcision can cause complications - bleeding, infection, urethral stricture and panic attacks are particularly common. KNMG is therefore urging a strong policy of deterrence. KNMG is calling upon doctors to actively and insistently inform parents who are considering the procedure of the absence of medical benefits and the danger of complications.

And by "non-therapeutic", they mean not undertaken to treat an existing disease. They are not just referring to circumcisions performed for religious reasons, but ALL circumcisions in cases without current pressing medical need. This is made clear if you even skim the PDF on their site.

Many medical doctors from outside the US have strongly condemned the AAP's position as inaccurate and culturally biased.

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2013/03/12/peds.2012-2896
>>
>>29427390
can't post a pic right now but it just looks like your average uncut dick. Thanks for the tip btw,
I will look into it
>>
>>29427431
Okay, so what about the NCBI?

"A range of beliefs exists about the effect of MC on sexual pleasure and function. A comprehensive review of acceptability studies in sub-Saharan Africa noted that men who were willing to be circumcised considered that MC would not adversely affect sexual pleasure [101]. Subsequent surveys support this, with many men considering that MC will enhance their sexual performance and satisfaction "
>>
>>29427445
no problem bro, just remember that it's very unlikely that you need to get cut
>>
>>29427388
Please explain how it would prevent AIDS.
AIDS is fluid borne. It either gets into your blood or doesnt. The glan/foreskin cannot house the AIDS virus in any way.
>>
File: pic related 2.jpg (226 KB, 1233x829) Image search: [Google]
pic related 2.jpg
226 KB, 1233x829
>that last one
explains a lot
rings around the trunk bother me
>>
>>29427388

>the reduced risk of AIDS

This could only EVEN CONCEIVABLY apply if you're having unprotected sex with HIV positive people.

Are you planning on that?

>certain types of cancers

It would take somewhere between 900-300,000 circumcisions to prevent ONE case of penis cancer.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/morten-frisch/time-for-us-parents-to-reconsider-the-acceptability-of-infant-male-circumcision_b_7031972.html

Penis cancer is an incredibly rare cancer. The foreskin is a functional, erogenous part of the penis. Destroying potentially thousands of healthy foreskins to prevent ONE case of penis cancer is absurd.
>>
>>29427396
The African trials were largely bullshit and partially led by a circumfetishist

As for the Turkey thing, how could they even make such a claim if children don't have sex?

Again though, I'm not even arguing about sexual pleasure, it's just a dumb, unnecessary, risky practice that only continues because of misconceptions.
>>
>>29427509
Not to mention, penile cancer is a disease found mainly in elderly men, hygiene has improved a lot over the years and it's way less likely that boys born in recent years would ever get it.
>>
>>29427509
>The foreskin is a functional, erogenous part of the penis.

Glad you brought that up.

Scientific evidence regarding the sexual effects of MC does not substantiate the purported harms to sexual pleasure. The better-quality studies (in terms of sample size, rigor of methodology, accuracy of analysis of findings, and generalizability of results) have found no adverse effect of MC on penile sensitivity [151,161-163], sensation during arousal [164], sexual satisfaction [146,151], premature ejaculation [165], intravaginal ejaculatory latency time [166,167], or erectile function [147,149-152].
>>
>>29427500
nice cock anon. hope you're not fat and/or ugly
>>
>>29427396

>Ahhh, I see, so what about NCBI?

NCBI is a database. There are many studies hosted there which show harm from circumcision.

The lead author of the article you linked us to, Brian Morris (who is not a medical doctor but a retired molecular biologist) had documented ties to circumcision fetish groups such as the Gilgal Society (Morris's former publisher, whose leader, Vernon Quaintance, was rather recently arrested and prosecuted for child molestation), Circlist, and Circumcision Fetish.

Here is an old copy of Brian Morris's web site where it shows very clearly he linked to multiple circumcision fetish groups.

http://web.archive.org/web/20070829145507/circinfo.net/circumcision_websites_online_discussion_groups.html

Here is the news article about the arrest of Morris's former booklet publisher, Vernon Quaintance.

http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/upper-norwood-circumcision-fetishist-jailed/story-23040107-detail/story.html
>>
>>29427570
>There are many studies hosted there which show harm from circumcision

Do they predate that specific study?

Care to post any of those studies?
>>
>>29427570
Yeah, circumfetishist Brian Morris has published some BS studies.

He should not be taken seriously by anyone, on his FB page he's a member of a group called "Circumsexual Pride".
>>
>>29427428
>>29427493
>>29427509
You can all argue the science with the WHO. I want my kids to be protected.

>There is compelling evidence that male circumcision reduces the risk of heterosexually acquired HIV infection in men by approximately 60%

http://www.who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/
>>
>>29427601
The people arguing against it are likely people who listen to Stefan Molyneux, and have been given lots of misinformation.

I'm not for or against circumcision, I only want people to start using actual information and not propaganda.
>>
>>29427601
Did you even read what I wrote? Even if those claims were true, female to male transmission is rare outside of certain parts of Africa, so that's a moot point.
>>
File: bjm.jpg (18 KB, 218x271) Image search: [Google]
bjm.jpg
18 KB, 218x271
>>29427528

Brian Morris is not a reliable source of information. He is not a physician and he has documented ties to circumcision fetish rings, which strongly suggests the potential for a conflict of interest.

Objective histological analysis of the foreskin has proven that it is richly innervated tissue.

>The prepuce is an integral, normal part of the external genitalia that forms the anatomical covering of the glans penis and clitoris...The prepuce is a specialized...mucocutaneous tissue which marks the boundary between mucosa and skin; it is similar to the eyelids, labia minora, anus and lips. The male prepuce also provides adequate mucosa and skin to cover the entire penis during erection. The unique innervation of the prepuce establishes its function as an erogenous tissue [8].

>The prepuce is a specialized, specific erogenous tissue in both males and females. Therefore, surgical excision should be restricted to lesions that are unresponsive to medical therapy, such as lichen sclerosis of the penis (balanitis xerotica obliterans) or vulva, which is unresponsive to other therapies (e.g. topical clobetasol, intralesional corticosteroids, topical testosterone propionate ointment, etretinate, and carbon dioxide or laser vaporization) [99]. Preputial plasty [100] should be considered in place of circumcision whenever possible...Although some cultures celebrate the abnormal anatomy caused by circumcision, many women [101,102] and men [103] have reported this abnormal penile/clitoral exposure to be uncomfortable. The male prepuce contains the vast majority of the penile dartos muscle that cannot be regenerated after circumcision. The preputial mucosa and outer epithelium provides adequate epithelial coverage of the erect penis.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.0830s1034.x/pdf
>>
>>29427648
That guy is fucking sick.
>>
>>29427591

>Do they predate that specific study?

Yes, many do. And many postdate it as well.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847

>The glans of the circumcised penis is less sensitive to fine touch than the glans of the uncircumcised penis. The transitional region from the external to the internal prepuce is the most sensitive region of the uncircumcised penis and more sensitive than the most sensitive region of the circumcised penis. Circumcision ablates the most sensitive parts of the penis.

The foreskin is richly innervated tissue. This is an objective scientific fact. The nerve endings in the foreskin ultimately connect to the spinal cord and brain. The foreskin is not numb tissue. It is living tissue rich in specialized nerve endings, and stimulation of those nerve endings causes sensation. Remove the foreskin and you remove the sensation in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD2yW7AaZFw
>>
>>29427644
How is it a moot point? Just because it's rare doesn't mean it won't happen. Men have caught aids and died from having vaginal intercourse. Also I would want my kids to be protected from aids even if they were gay. Why are you such a bigot?
>>
>>29427730
It's not even said to protect gay males
>>
>>29427545
I am obese and hideous and my name's melvin
>>
>>29427728
How long are you going to continue debating an obvious troll? He mentioned like 5+ times about his "kids" that presumably will one day be circumsized only to trigger you.
>>
>>29427730
Its not pragmatic at all though. If you want to obey statistics, youre even smarter to premanently remove their finger nails to avoid having them split, or their breasts to avoid breast cancer.
>>
>>29427748
Evidence remains unclear at this point but I'm pretty sure the science will vindicate my position.

>>29427781
Just telling the truth anon
>>
>>29427805
It will not vindicate your position, because the vast majority of male to male transmission is pitcher to catcher
>>
>>29427801
Complete hyperbole. Those things cause ipso facto discomfort and injury, which circumcision does not.

>>29427820
Every little bit helps, AIDS is a death sentence. I think you would choose circumcision to AIDS if you had the choice.
>>
>>29427805

Condoms prevent HIV far better than male genital mutilation could, and they don't require the destruction of primary erogenous tissue. And if your son isn't having sex with HIV positive partners the issue is meaningless. Are you seriously expecting your son to have unprotected sex with HIV positive people, and you think circumcision is going to save him? That's foolish.
>>
>>29427847
>every little bit

It's extremely unlikely to help, and safe sex practices/education are all that really matters
>>
File: adult circ.jpg (65 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
adult circ.jpg
65 KB, 600x450
>>29427847

>Those things cause ipso facto discomfort and injury, which circumcision does not.

Circumcision removes what would grow into 15 square inches in the adult and what includes most sensitive parts of the penis.

It's not a little snip.
>>
>>29426574
I got low and tight, so not all of my nerves are removed. Also, I completely support someone choosing later in life to get a circumcision, not being forced to when an infant.
>>
>>29427865
>>29427866
Yes of course just only have sex with women who passed an STD test that day while their doctor is in the room. It's all well and good to preach safe sex and think we'll have a condom every time (does anyone buy that?) but sometimes shit happens.

>>29427881
The arguments against circumcision all boil down to 'muh pleasure' but in reality it's removing an unnecessary piece of skin (with nerve endings yes) for a number of health benefits.
>>
>>29427959
like I said, it's extremely unlikely that dick cutting is preventing HIV in reality
>>
>Fucking faggots whining about lack of foreskin
>Their foreskin doesn't strangle their dick
Fuck phimosis
>>
>>29428113
you can fix phimosis without cutting, most likely
>>
>>29427959

>It's all well and good to preach safe sex and think we'll have a condom every time (does anyone buy that?) but sometimes shit happens.

Relying on circumcision to protect your son from HIV is foolish. It's not safe for him to be having sex with HIV positive partners without a condom, period.

The Royal Dutch Medical Association notes

>In the past, circumcision was performed as a preventative and treatment for a large number of complaints, such as gout, syphilis, epilepsy, headaches, arthrosis, alcoholism, groin hernias, asthma, poor digestion, eczema and excessive masturbation.10

>Due to the large number of medical benefits which were wrongly ascribed to circumcision, it is frequently asserted that circumcision is 'a procedure in need of a justification'.11 In recent decades, evidence has been published which apparently shows that circumcision reduces the risk of HIV/AIDS12, but this evidence is contradicted by other studies.13 Moreover, the studies into HIV prevention were carried out in sub-Saharan Africa, where transmission mainly takes place through heterosexual contact. In the western world, HIV transmission is much more frequently the result of homosexual contact and the use of contaminated needles.14

>That the relationship between circumcision and transmission of HIV is at the very least unclear is illustrated by the fact that the US combines a high prevalence of STDs and HIV infections with a high percentage of routine circumcisions.15 The Dutch situation is precisely the reverse: a low prevalence of HIV/AIDS combined with a relatively low number of circumcisions. As such, behavioural factors appear to play a far more important role than whether or not one has a foreskin.
>>
>>29427959

>The arguments against circumcision all boil down to 'muh pleasure' but in reality it's removing an unnecessary piece of skin (with nerve endings yes) for a number of health benefits.

The foreskin is not a "piece of skin", and it's not "unnecessary". It's an integral part of the penis, like labia and the clitoral hood are integral parts of the vulva. Wouldn't you say the labia and clitoral hood are "necessary"?

And it's not just skin. It includes the MOST sensitive parts of the penis, and it is made of skin, mucocutaneous tissue, mucous membrane, and muscle. Calling it "skin" is inaccurate.
>>
>>29426574

low and loose, they left the frenulum

I restored some and have flaccid coverage now

tybg something goes right to me
>>
>>29428138
they summed it up perfectly.
>>
>>29428122
pls elaborate, too shy to ask doctor for snip
>>
>>29426574
I think jews should be thrown into meat grinders to make new flesh for foreskin replacements for us
>>
>1896
>1895

Well you do think chopping off the tip of your dick is a good idea so I can't really be surprised you're citing articles from the 1800's
>>
>>29428178
you just have to stretch it most likely. Worst case scenario, you could get a preputioplasty which is a procedure that loosens the foreskin without having to remove it.

talk to a doctor who's not knife happy
>>
>>29428200
I think that poster's point was that circumcision in the US started because of pseudoscience from the 1800s
>>
When I get an erection, scrotal skin goes 1/3 of the way up my shaft. I can move the shaft skin up and down, but I feel like that's not quite what you're asking, since the scrotal skin is pulled along with it. There's no slack.
>>
>>29426574
I dunno. I can move the skin a bit, but not up over the head. I don't masturbate that often but when I do it feels really good. I know it could probably feel better. It doesn't impact my life that much. I think female circumcision is worse, and if I ever have any male children (lol) I wouldn't have them circumcised.
>>
I'll come back to this thread once any of you anti-circ activists have a real point besides 'muh dick feels'.
>>
>>29428324
We countered all the pro-circumcision points
>>
>>29428324

Males should have a right to be free from involuntary genital cutting. Equal protection, dude.

of course, now some American doctors are (unironically) saying well circumcision is legal so we should be able to cut girls too, equality!
>>
>>29426574
Fucking HIGH and TIGHT

didn't know this was a thing, now I realize why my dick looks so FUCKING weird.
>>
Little survey for uncut bros, how do you position your foreskin when you pee?
>>
>>29428681

The mucosal part of your cut penis is actually the remnant of your inner foreskin, which was repurposed to serve as a permanently exposed shaft covering.

lot of cut guys don't know this

personally I don't really have much of an inner foreskin mucosa remnant (because I got cut low and tight). Pretty much I just have shaft skin and a head.
>>
>>29428324
see >>29428347

You people are fucking retarded.
Circumcision is the equivalent of getting your thumb sliced off, then finding some way to still grab things and being proud of it. Then you defend the person who cut off said thumb because many people around you also have no thumbs.
>>
File: D8HoBSx.png (365 KB, 766x881) Image search: [Google]
D8HoBSx.png
365 KB, 766x881
>>29428681

That's not all you lost
>reminder
>>
>>29427620
You fucking retard it's called common sense not to chop off parts of your body, specifically your god damn PENIS, at birth
>>
File: 1427840139719.jpg (25 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
1427840139719.jpg
25 KB, 800x536
>tfw intact dick

Enjoy being good little goyim and mutilate your children, Americlaps
>>
I have no problem with letting people get themselves cut, whatever floats your boat, but getting *others* cut?
Why do americans mutilate their children?
They can get it done themselves if they want it. Your dick doesn't become unmutilatable once you turn six.
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.