[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm done robots I have about 250 dollars to my name, a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 272x153) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 272x153
I'm done robots

I have about 250 dollars to my name, a guitar, and a sketch pad... I'm gonna throw my phone in a pong, burn my wallet/ID and run away, I'm 18 now and there's nothing anyone can do about it.. I live in Phoenix and have nothing keeping me here, a family I hate, a shitty job, and no prospects, and want to try to get to New York... I'll take a greyhound, uber, hell I'll walk if I have to... How far do you think I'll get before giving up and heading home...
>>
>he wants to be a homeless bum in new york

you couldn't have picked a worse city to be homeless in
>>
You won't get far. Maybe the bus terminal. Maybe NY. Then you'll wish you had ID and a phone.
>>
>>29426347
Seriously. Ditching that shit is fucking retarded.
>>
File: 239486723.jpg (451 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
239486723.jpg
451 KB, 1024x685
funny, i'm a nyfag and i've fantasized about going to the southwest
the desert looks pretty comfy
>ywn be abducted by aliens in new mexico

>>29426338
how is new york the worst? it's one of the safest big cities in the country.
>>
>>29426440
He didn't say dangerous, dumb shit
>>
>>29426440
OP here, I love the southwest, it's comfy as it gets, I'm just ready for a change of scenery
>>
>>29426322
Don't burn your ID dumbass, you'll need it
You'll probably end up singing in public transportation with your guitar t. me I did it for 5 years.
Uber all the way from AZ to NY? WALK? HAHAHAHA
There are some sites where you can hitch a ride online, just have to pay gas.
250 aint much, you'll be on a tight budget. You'll first have to find an apartment on rent. You can go into couchsurfing to find a place to crash while you find the apartment, which should be priority #1.
If you choose to stay in hotel rooms you'll run out of money before the first week.
Priority #2 is to find a job because that money will last you for less than a month.
And you have to cook your own food, because buying food is expensive and you have to do it on a daily basis.
So in summary:
Use the cheapest transportation service you can to get there
find an apartment
don't stay in hotel rooms, certainly not more than one night
Find a job
cook all your food
play guitar in public transportation for money in the meanwhile
>>
>>29426440
If you're going to be homeless, choose a city with mild weather for fucks sake.

Harsh winters are like great bum gassings.

In fact I'd buy a ticket to Hawaii. Shit would be so cash.
>>
>>29426741
the thing is, hotter places like texas/florida/georgia have a lot more niggers, spics, and rednecks, and guns than new york does
>>
>>29426824
what
NYC is boiling in niggers and spics
get your fax right
>>
File: 1459753430188.jpg (66 KB, 528x792) Image search: [Google]
1459753430188.jpg
66 KB, 528x792
>>29426440
>how is new york the worst?

I went to NY last week for a wedding and I think it must be said, New York is absolute shit. It's as if you people enjoy living in squalor. We make jokes on here about indians having designated shitting streets but for you guys its not just a fucking meme. You people literally LITERALLY, literally use your streets as garbage bins. The whole city smells like death and decay. The homeless people there are the most aggressively homeless I have ever met. Panhandlers literally LITERALLY literally on every goddamn street corner in Manhattan. I'll admit the buildings are a work of art but jeez louise clean your city up. And for the record i'm no country bumpkin i'm from DC.
>>
i live in phoenix as well, used to be homeless

4 people just died this week from the heat

Wait.
>>
>>29426322
>he fell for the new york meme
you're retarded dude
t. lifelong new yorker
>>
>>29426844
but it's still safer than most cities in the south or southwest
>>29426972
obviously you stood out as an outsider waddling around in suits with your wedding guests, and you were probably in or near times square or something, where all the panhandlers go

putting a bag of garbage on the street which then gets taken away efficiently isn't the same as having stray trash everywhere like third worlders
>>
>>29427041
>t. lifelong new yorker

Im so sorry
>>
Even if you hate your family, if you have somewhere to lay your head keep your ass there and think of/work toward a better exit plan.
>>
>>29426322
>I have about 250 dollars to my name, a guitar, and a sketch pad...

You're romanticizing it which means you don't realize what you're actually doing

I give it a couple of days
>>
>>29426972
... Maybe I'll head to DC
>>
>>29426322
>I'm gonna throw my phone in a pong, burn my wallet/ID
Why don't you throw your shoes away too while you're at it, ya big dummy
>>
>>29427309
>maybe I'll go to the violent nigger capital of the world

Just go to portland like every other stupid teenage fuck
>>
>>29426322
Don't burn your ID. If a cop randomly asks you to show ID and you don't have one, you'll be arrested. You'll be held until you can identify yourself, which will be never because you burned your ID.
Keep the ID, keep the wallet, and keep the phone too. If you want to be homeless in a major city, your phone is your lifeline. Cancel your plan and use it with free wifi.
>>
>>29428296
>you'll be held until you can identify yourself, which will be never because you burned your id

s-so what happens? you just rot away in the police station, legally, because you don't have a magic little card?
>>
>>29428316
No, they'll probably get their shit together eventually and run your prints or dental records or something, but it'll be a huge bitch for them and they will take that out on you.
Expect to be a few days in jail at least. Some girl recently got held for three days in new york and she'd just forgotten her ID, police were able to get their hands on it eventually. Imagine if you flat out didn't have one.
>>
>>29428465
>normies are okay with a society like this

i'm sure it's exclusively brown people this happens to, but still
>>
>>29426322
Easy now brother. What's the problem?
>>
>>29428296
On what commie state is this?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.