[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you're the ugly sibling My brother is a few years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (9 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9 KB, 645x773
>tfw you're the ugly sibling

My brother is a few years older than me and is a total chad.

does anyone else share this feel? people without siblings need not reply.
>>
>>29426148
>tfw youre the fat sibling
>tfw youre the socially inept sibling
>tfw youre the sibling that wont reproduce
>tfw youre the sibling that wishes they were dead.
>>
>>29426168
This is literally me tbqhwy
>>
I was always the least outgoing. The youngest, yet while younger the one who seemed like he had an idea of what he wanted to do and set out to achieve it. Or seemed to want to achieve it.

My brother was more artistic and outgoing, so while he didn't have qualifications in his favour, he did take care of himself and have a ton of fun. He had a much better personality than I do, and would have made better use of my time. He died aged 28.
My oldest sister went off on a weird spell before I was even old enough to really be aware what was going on, and was the first of my two sisters to have a kid. She never really got qualifications, or even really worked for too long. She's settled down with her boyfriend and son now, though, many years after the fact. Her son, and my nephew, is 18 now. That shows how long it took her to stop clowning around.
My second sister has seven kids, is the most artistic and motherly, settled down long ago and while she's suffered a few issues here and there is the most successful of all of us.

Meanwhile, that very drive to achieve what I wanted didn't actually take me anywhere. I got my qualifications, and then never, ever planned to use them. Instead I went off the deep end and settled for only wanting to work two jobs forever and eventually exhaust myself. My personality being as withdrawn as it is didn't help matters. I'll never reproduce, and I'll never have the personalities of any of my siblings. I was close to my brother and second sister.
>>
>>29426168
>>tfw youre the fat sibling
you chose to be fat, fatty. or let me guess, was it m-muh genetics?
>>tfw youre the socially inept sibling
because youre fat
>>tfw youre the sibling that wont reproduce
because youre fat
>>tfw youre the sibling that wishes they were dead.
because youre fat
>>
>little brother is significantly more attractive than me
>somehow manages to be even more of a sperg than I am
>tfw it's most likely my fault he's not a Chad
>>
File: 1426742509555.jpg (37 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1426742509555.jpg
37 KB, 396x385
>have 3 Stacey sisters
>I'm an ugly guy
>could've been a hot girl
>>
>>29426148
>tfw you younger sibling has a university degree and you dropped out
it's a bad feel man
>>
>>29426539
>wishing to be the little girl this late in the game
sorry m8
>>
>>29426148
i'm the better looking one, but i'm the robot.

my little brother's a beta faggot in art school, but he makes friends easily and will probably end up fucking some SJW within a couple years. he's too naive not to get cheated on/dumped viciously though.

i fucking hate women.
>>
File: 1411609777278.jpg (16 KB, 285x324) Image search: [Google]
1411609777278.jpg
16 KB, 285x324
>>29426148
> brother has chad looks but falls for shit girls
> mfw hes currently pining over girl that probably cheating on him and did other weird shit
>mfw everyone in friends group has gotten laid but me but always end up in shit relationships with shit women and complain and act sad all the time
its like being on a ship watching other ships sink all around you
>>
>>29426645

At least they made it to the ocean. You're watching from the pier.
>>
>>29426610
I don't want to specifically be a girl, just not ugly
>>
> My sister is obese.
> has poor hygiene.
> has an autistic face.

I'm probably only a 5/10, but I'm for sure the pretty one.
>>
Yep.

I've been told my brother looks like my father, and I look like my mother.

I'm a man.
>>
I am the better looking sibling but I'm still a KV. My younger brother is a thug that's been made a cuck by his gf since she has a guy on the side in the military. I may be a NEET KV but at least in not a cuck.
>>
My brother looks better than me but that's not really saying much
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.