[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this is their argument
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
>this is their argument
>>
im not reading this you stupid tripfaggot
>>
question is, do we side with chad or against chad?
>>
>>29426159
>im not reading this
not an argument
>>
>>29426135
That's a troll page though dude.
>>
>>29426135
Holy fuck, that's quite the troll account....and the amount of dumbasses falling for it...
>>
>>29426135
Isn't rape strictly penis into vagina penetrative sex? I thought he just gave her the ol fingerbang, isn't that just a more serious form of sexual harassment?
>>
>>29426135
B-but Broke WAS a rapist.

From what I remember, he had sex with an unconscious woman behind a dumpster. He had the nerve to hide garbage in her vag to hide evidence
>>
He fucked a girl that was PASSED OUT behind a bins or something, he RAPED a girl and deserves what he gets
>>
>>29426167
When Chad is a victim of the gynocracy, we side with Chad
>>
He just fingered her. They didn't have sexual intercourse. Thus, he is not a rapist. He is just a sexual assaulter.
>>
I'm gonna side with Brock on this one. With how often we're bombarded with attention whores and fake rape accusations I literally no longer believe in real rape. I bet she wanted his dick and only accused him because she didn't want to be seen as a slut when the other people saw them doing the nasty.
>>
>>29426254
they were also both drunk and the girl consented before passing out
>>
File: 1421218715820.png (11 KB, 411x387) Image search: [Google]
1421218715820.png
11 KB, 411x387
>sex is no big deal
>rape is worse than genocide
>>
>>29426135
He's a rapist, there's no denying that. Doesn't matter how drunk a person is, they don't deserve to be raped.
>>
Unless you're passed out, allowing someone to fuck you while drunk doesn't make you a rape victim.
>>
>>29426135
funny enough, I always tend to think tripfags are actually women, this because of the inherent attentionwhoring in tripfagging.

I don't know the backstory on this. I don't know if I care
but it does look like women logic desu. It's amazing everytime I realize that most women are objectively incapable of rational thought
>>
>>29426135
Is this about that rapist?
I don't think this is supposed to be an argument.
>>
>>29426135
>people disagree with this

>>29426167
against, because you aren't a monster

>>29426313
>rape is worse than genocide
>implying people believe this
>>
Brock was an idiot. A nice boy like David wouldn't have gotten into this mess, huh Lou.
>>
>>29426425
Why bother being a reasonable person?
Do you forget what board you're on?
>>
>>29426425
>implying people believe this

Not that guy, but there ARE people that think this
>>
>>29426475
idk i feel like it's possible to be depressed and a romantic failure and be a reasonable, remotely ethical person at the same time.
>>
>>29426485
there are people that believe pretty much anything, when i say
>implying people belive this
I mean the majority or at least a significant number, since the post i was responding to seemed to imply the majority opinion or the opinion of society at large.
>>
>>29426225

I read that he ATTEMPTED to rape her, people pried him off of her before he penetrated.
>>
File: 1456927440107.png (140 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1456927440107.png
140 KB, 300x300
Can someone explain why so many robots defend this particular guy? I don't know the full story really
>>
>>29426425
Did they prove without a reason of a doubt that it was rape?

that he and the victim "drank beer together", "danced and kissed" at the party and both mutually agreed to go back to his room. Turner stated that the victim slipped on a slope behind a wooden shed, and Turner got down to the ground and they started kissing each other. Turner said he then asked her if she wanted him to "finger" her, to which she said yes. He stated that he "fingered" her for a minute as they were kissing, then they started "dry humping". Turner then said he got nauseous and told her he needed to vomit. Turner said he got up and started to walk away to throw up, and heard another person saying something to him which he could not understand, then heard the same person talking to another person in a foreign language. They grabbed him, however Turner said he broke away but was quickly tackled.

If this is not the narrative then what was? If she drunkenly consented then passed out behind a dumpster getting fingered later regretting it do you see how alarming it would've been if he got 6 years in prison like the prosecutors wanted him. It strange he got 3 months for three counts of felony sexual assault. It's almost as if the media hype kinda steered the trial no? But this is very alarming. Women making up rape cases is nothing new but this level of media exposure and lack of the practice of the notion ofinnocent before guilty is fucked. Where the fuck was his lawyer. They got him out here proving he's innocent.
>>
>>29426135

What's even the big deal with this? Did he kill her or something?
>>
>>29426605
he raped a passed out drunk girl
he then got a 6 month sentence because money (normies say because white privilege, but no poor white boy could get away with it that easy)

r9k defends it because r9k wants to show how mad they are that they don't get cuddles so they say that all women are whores and rape is good.

it's not in particular, it's just any rape or any kind of bad thing that happens to women, they will be there to say it's good.
>>
>>29426225
Another clueless retard normie who knows nothing about the case beyond what his liberal friends have told him and has done no independent research into it whatsoever. He did not have sex with her, he fingered her; his penis literally never left his pants. They were both drunk, had been dancing and laughing with each other all night, and were in the process of walking back to her apartment to have sex when they started making out and fingering against a dumpster, during which she imperceptibly fell asleep. Two Swedish men came across this scene and immediately cried rape. The girl--who, by the way, had a boyfriend and was cheating on him, went along with the narrative.

Is he an idiot? Yes. Is he a rapist? No. There's a big difference between the girl who'd consented to having sex with you falling asleep while you fingered her without you noticing and you stumbling across an unconscious girl in an alleyway and raping her.
>>
>>29426633
>women making up rape cases is nothing new
it happens but is statistically rare

it seems the main argument here is not a dispute of the idea that she raped him, but how bad it was/that it was bad

I don't verse myself in the minute details of the case because I can't do anything about it and it isn't my responsibility. But I haven't until right now seen one mention of disputing that he fucked her while she was passed out. Like I didn't even know that was controversial.

weren't there pieces of pine cone in her vagina? that does not sound consensual.
>>
>>29426756
No the dispute is whether he fingered her while she was passed or she passed out while he was finger banging her.
>>
File: consider.jpg (35 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
35 KB, 500x377
Don't they already tell kids that rape is bad and shit since fucking elementary school? But people still do it anyways. So what makes them think that when they say to teach boys not to rape it will be any different?
>>
Give me one reason why women should be allowed to have sovereignty over their bodies.
>>
>>29426789
you literally have to stop either way.
>>
>>29426756
>it happens but is statistically rare
Where is your source.
>>
>>29426930
http://www.icdv.idaho.gov/conference/handouts/False-Allegations.pdf

abstracts are the tl;drs of academia
>>
>defending someone who already won
is r9k full of cucks?
>>
>>29426717
He maybe not a rapist, but he still committed sexual assault. He molested her. He's still guilty. Who knows if the girl was drunk and wasn't conscious enough to consent
>>
>>29427210
>it's rare for women to be so completely retarded that they actually get caught lying while making up stories
ok
>>
>>29426135
Brock did nothing wrong.
>>
>>29426135
I don't get it. Are you saying "rape is bad" isn't a valid argument?
>>
>>29427210

Considering the evidence required for rape is just, she said so, seems pretty flimsy. I get it in violent rape cases, lot of evidence to show it was unwanted, but in these cases with absolutely no violence involved, pretty hard to say beyond a reasonable doubt it was rape.
>>
I love blocking tripfags who are shitty people with shitty principals.
>>
>>29428293
rape implies lack of consent
consent implies judgment
judgment implies feelings
women have neither judgment nor feelings

therefore rape doesn't exist
>>
I'm honestly getting tired of people saying it's the parents responsibility.
How many times have you done something your parents told you not to?
I'm sure a lot of people raised their children not to be murders but people still kill. It's up to the individual to ultimately decide their actions.
>>
>>29426167
In doubt never trust a woman
>>
>>29428387
says the terrible parent
>>
>>29428327
>Considering the evidence required for rape is just, she said so
There were two witnesses. She can't say so because she wasn't conscious.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.