[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here do stupid imaginary situations inside their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 1024x768
Anyone else here do stupid imaginary situations inside their heads to entertain themselves in normal day situations?

Trying to sleep with the window open and the dog at my feet
>I am a viking sleeping under the stars, the furry creature at my feet is my loyal steed. The village is hardly an hour away, we attack at dawn

Sitting out on a park bench on a sunny day having a smoke
>I am a middle-aged british writer who has just returned from a long journey to realise my wife and child are both dead. I have no idea what to do with my life.

Having the sniffles at work
>I am a slave forced to labour for an alien society. I must not show weakness, for those deemed too sick to work are killed on spot.

Hung over in my own bed
>I am an old millionaire dying in the best bed of a fancy private hospital. My family is all gathered on the outside, arguing over my inheritance. They don't know I have already splurged all the money on novelty strippers.

Or is it just me.
>>
>>29426116

nah brah, i do this every day

source: i'm a successful 31 year old married professional
>>
>>29426116
I am going to try doing this tomorrow, thanks OP
>>
>>29426127
You got any personal favourites?
>>
Yeah, when I'm sleeping I cuddle a pillow and pretend it's a girl
>>
I have something sort of like this, its this huge alternate reality that I've constructed in my head, with different technology and different society and culture. I pretend I can communicate with a girl in this world by blinking three times, and then I can send her footage from my eyes if that makes any sense. Keeps me entertained
>>
Sat alone weeping in front of laptop at 3am, unable to obtain so much as a listless erection to joylessly masturbate myself to sleep.
>I am a succesful 31 year old married professional
>>
>>29426116

Nigga thats just an imagination, literally everyone does this you aint special
>>
>>29426350
Why you gotta be salty.
>>
>>29426116
At work I go into my fantasy world where I am doing stuff with my imaginary girlfriend. Helps the work day go by faster since I literally talk to no one the entire day.
>>
yeah, i'm rocket scientist fag, I dream like that all the damn day. Pretty good to know i'm not alone
>>
Not in the day but when I'm going to sleep to distract myself from sleep thoughts and help me relax before bed.

I have a few, one where I'm an Alchemist in some stereotypical fantasy world, a bit Victorian era-ish, think Fable 2 and 3, I used to work for the royal family but now I own a shop. I just daydream about making potions and studying magical reagants people pay for me to uncover. I have a freed slave who works for me for pay.

The other is an underground society for a post apocalyptic world where I have two roles. A little floating droid monitoring everything in the underground world, floating by, or I'm a mutant top side who is very powerful and intelligent, who lives in a cave, nobody messes with me, so I just rest.

I have another post apocalyptic world, alien invasion this time, I'm an alien/human hybrid, as they have parasites that can possess people except rarely they form a symbiotic relationship instead, I am one of those. I just repair technology at a very safe base.

Finally, I have one where I'm a powerful guardian for a god like being in a Japanese inspired world, I pretty much look like Bard from LoL and I just float around taking care of the temple where pilgrims come to talk to the god.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.