[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do with a gf? Everyone here is always talking about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1346294140599.gif (922 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1346294140599.gif
922 KB, 500x281
What do you do with a gf?

Everyone here is always talking about it but what would you do with one? You can't spend all the time with chitchat and sex, can you?
>>
>>29425907
Foreplay and cuddling can take up quite a bit of time desu (not a bad thing though). Unless she moves in with you or something, you're not gonna be spending THAT much time with her. But yeah, girls like to be entertained. I guess you have to go... o-outside.. with her.
>>
>>29425983
so relationships are as vapid as media says? cool
>>
>>29427322
What makes you say that? I wouldn't want it that way. Trust and intimacy and love develop over time. You should always work on that. It's all that's going to matter in the long run. That's partly why cuddling and talking is so important and can take plenty time.

But mostly my biggest concern is boring her and most women tend to be more social than me.. so it's something I have to put effort in.
>>
File: matt-b-image-1.jpg (468 KB, 689x964) Image search: [Google]
matt-b-image-1.jpg
468 KB, 689x964
>>29425907
I have a lot in common with the girl I like so we would do a lot.
We would go to festivals, hang out with other people and improve hobbies. Night walk and shoot the sunsets.

I feel for my roommates relationship. They have nothing in common so they feel forced to spend time with each other. Afterward do sexual favors for the other as payment for enduring a boring date.

I want us both to have a good date somewhere we love so pounding her ass into submission becomes all the more enjoyable.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.