[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meme degree
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (455 KB, 275x207) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
455 KB, 275x207
>Forced to go to a town hall meeting by dad
>Awkwardly sit in a corner the whole time

Fuck man, poli sci is just a fucking meme degree. Who said I have to work in the fucking government.

Also meme degree thread. Bitch about your meme degrees and how stupid your parents are for believing you'll ever amount to anything with them.
>>
>>29425764
Biology. I had no dreams in life and counselors all said stem was the way to go. There's nothing I can do with my degree.
>>
>>29425999
You picked the memest of stem, sorry my friend. May your trips give you future luck.

As an aside, my sister did a meme stem amd is getting a masters. Have you considered that? Or not enough money.
>>
>>29426197
I have neither the money nor the motivation. Nothing a robot does will ever be enough. I'll ride out the neet life as long as I can then end it.
>>
>>29426257
>majored in biology
>doesn't go to grad school
>expects anything
holy shit you are stupid
>>
Criminal Justice. It teaches you nothing. They throw a bunch of crime statistics at you, which become outdated the moment the moment you get the degree.
>>
>>29426300
Education and degrees are saturated as fuck any more. By the time I finished grad school there would still be no openings and I'd have to get a ph.d. The ride never ends.
>>
I have a psychology degree, but only because my mom worked at the university and it was free, I wouldn't have went otherwise

Honestly, despite the bad rap it gets on 4chan, it's a pretty good field as long as you're interested enough in doing postgrad, your only competition is braindead women who literally all think the same way, but I was happy enough just getting my undergrad debt free and getting the fuck out of there

Living that sweet NEET life while simultaneously being able to look down on normies without degrees
>>
International Relations degree. This shit in academia is literally plebbit-tier cringy - a hugbox for fags with PhDs who fap to outdated, inapplicable theories and spend all summer shelling out irrelevant research, competing among each other who will shit out the most obscure research question.

I'm gonna take one of those programmer courses and get me one of those low-expectation codemonkey jobs so I can at least be out of the house during the day.
>>
>>29425764
>doing animation degree
>hate my own work

I just wanted to draw goofy faces

shoulda followed through with maths or something
>>
>>29425999
when people say stem, they dont mean biology. kek
>>
>>29425999
I find that hard to believe. Getting there wasn't easy, I'd assume. So getting a steady job shouldn't be an issue either. Prove your worth?
>>
>>29426500
They actually mentioned it specifically, but okay.

>>29426510
Getting a steady job is a huge issue. No one cares about the piece of paper. The only thing that matters is connections and nepotism. I knew plenty of people that got by with C's and partied every weekend, yet they have cushy jobs just because they're a normalfag that knew the right person.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.