[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to like some of you guys. I used to find some of you amusing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 1465934050120.jpg (180 KB, 964x1118) Image search: [Google]
1465934050120.jpg
180 KB, 964x1118
I used to like some of you guys. I used to find some of you amusing.
Now i fantasize about tracking you all down one by one and hurting you and it makes my dick hard. I masturbate to the thought of hanging you upside down by your feet like a pig and gutting you from your groint to your neck and watching you entrails fall out on to the floor. I think about fucking your dead corpe in the mouth and cuming into your mouth. I think about cutting out you tongue and taking you out into the woods and tying you to a tree. I think about comming back every day and peeling off pieces of your skin until there's nothing left and then pouring salt water all over you. I think about scalping you with a knife and stuffing your hair down your throat until you choke on your hair. I think about cutting out your testicles and spooning out your eyes and putting your testicles in your eye sockets. I think about calving a pole and putting you on the pole so it goes up your asshole and comes out of your mouth. I think about skinning enough of you until i have enough skin to make a rope out of it and hanging everyone else with it. I think about this and much more and it makes my dick hard. I don't think any of you are bad people. On the contrary some of you may be better people than the majority of the human population. But you're weak and pathetic and that disgusts me and i wish you the worst. I hope for your sake that we never meet.
>>
That's good to hear Jeff.
>>
CRAWLlNG IN MY SKIIIIN
>>
Glad I make your dick hard anon...
>>
File: katana2.jpg (12 KB, 206x244) Image search: [Google]
katana2.jpg
12 KB, 206x244
>unsheathes katana
try me kiddo... heheh...
>teleports behind you
looks like the hunter has become the hunted
>stabs you in the back, paralyzing you
nothin personal
>>
File: autism191992.jpg (22 KB, 277x296) Image search: [Google]
autism191992.jpg
22 KB, 277x296
>>29425683
>smiles like the joker
>closes the door
>"nothing personal kid"
>>
>>29425815
I unironically like edgy characters
>>
This is actually some pretty good copypasta material. Thanks Op
>>
>>29425900
personnel*

postinginedge
>>
Hold up
*throws a flashbang*
it's high noon somewhere in the world
*fans the hammer*
heh
*rolls away and fans the hammer on your dad*
It's high noon
*shoots everyone else*
Someone get the undertaker
*tips hat*
>>
thanks for the pic OP
so.. you were saying?
>>
File: wojakneedsleep.jpg (33 KB, 629x505) Image search: [Google]
wojakneedsleep.jpg
33 KB, 629x505
try me kiddo... heheh...
looks like the hunter has become the hunted
nothin personal...

it makes my dick hard.

dafuq???
>>
>>29425683
You are literally twelve years old
>>
>>29425719
THESE WOUNDS WILL NEVER HEAAL
>>
>>29428721
>not understanding ironic posting
what are you doing here
>>
>>29425683
this but unironically

i mean it. 100%.
>>
>>29425683
>scalping you with a knife and stuffing your hair down your throat until you choke on your hair
you stole that from bone tomahawk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqc52AgmXco
>>
File: 1463469615800.jpg (67 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1463469615800.jpg
67 KB, 576x432
>>29425683
THIS ANIMAL I HAVE BECOME
HELP ME BELIEVE
ITS NOT THE REAL ME
man theres a huge darkness inside of me but i dont know what to do
>>
>>29428872
FEED THE EVIL. FEED IT
>>
File: 70700.jpg (40 KB, 441x340) Image search: [Google]
70700.jpg
40 KB, 441x340
>>29428772
FEARR IS HOOOW I FAAAAAAAAAAAALL
>>
>>29428947
my shadow
man the evil its too strong
tch, but i feel more strong now
its revenge time
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.